Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH (33171 Views)

We Will Soon Fight Nigerian Soldiers- Militants Declares War Against Military / Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo) / Bloody Clashes Likely Between Soldiers, Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by shaboti: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by 4stylz: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
There should be dialogue; war is not the answer.

Government cannot use force on the people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Billygee2u: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
buhari government,I hold back my comment

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by IamAtribalist: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Look at Niger Deltans fighting meanwhile the cowardly Igbos are beating their chest on NL and Facebook. Mtcheeew. Fake people.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by IamAtribalist: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is why we must not let Buhari and our governors rest.

We must make them fulfil the terms of the contract they signed with us to the letter.

All this Boko and millitant issues happen because you Nigerians sit down and watch and clap for looters since independence. And when people complain and protest the looting....they are called all sorts of names.

Well....it is time Nigerians put aside tribal interests, and religious interest and united for one common interest....freedom from corruption and freedom from bad rule.

If APC does not live up to expectations...out they go in 2019...and we can bring in PDP .....and if PDP fails...out they go in 2023.

Nigerians must show themselves as the real rulers of the nation.

You are working under the flawed assumptions that Nigerians want the same thing. Different tribes want different things. Hence the unsustainability of the whole enterprise. I see we revert to regional governance ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Rotimi47: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
tolexy007:
operation fire for fire, let's see who rule the creek cheesy..... my money is on JTF cheesy
JTF sure pass. grin
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Kayendy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Naija can't survive two wars ooo make FG take note and be wise to stop militants from starting deir work

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by lonelydora: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
tolexy007:
operation fire for fire, let's see who rule the creek cheesy..... my money is on JTF cheesy

Let's not pray for that, and I don't want to bet. But if you ask me, I will say Boys will rule the creeks if it happens. Remember how they blew up Bonga of all places. Tompolo get weapons ohhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by tolexy007(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Let's not pray for that, and I don't want to bet. But if you ask me, I will say Boys will rule the creeks if it happens. Remember how they blew up Bonga of all places. Tompolo get weapons ohhhhhhh
se make we bet? cheesy
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:
So the bastards retreated.

Later Dokubo and some Nairaland bastard monkey called Severed Snake will come and start shouting how they're warriors.

Foolish cowards.

CC: SeverusSnape, TruckPusher

All you gays should come and see how already your warriors don dey get hammered.

Terrorist, the same way your brothers in Sambisa forest are been pummeled daily. Please go join them, so that your foolish aallah can reward you with virgins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by chiedu7: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
[size=14pt]They have left Boko Haram to come to the south and fight people.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Rotimi47: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Look at Niger Deltans fighting meanwhile the cowardly Igbos are beating their chest on NL and Facebook. Mtcheeew. Fake people.
You can say that all over again. grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by wiseoneking: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Keneking:
Flush them out

"The listed weapons recovered from the camp to include medium machine gun, AK 47, light machine gun and AK 47 automatic rifle. Okunola added that other weapons recovered were SMG, G3 riffles, one single barrel gun, and Improvised Explosive Device and an identity card".

Sounds like franchise of Boko Haram in Niger Delta shocked
Miss placed priority. The soldiers should be sent to IDP's to protect those innocent hopeless and psychologically distraughted living victims of boko boys. Here are they fighting a full armed misguided deprived owners of the oil well whose anger is on dubious born to rule people that has cornered the wealth under their fathers back yard

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by chiedu7: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by wiseoneking: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
biafra in the east. boko haram in the north. militants in the south. cultism in our universities. nigeria is in trouble!
And rituals in the.....? W ?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by rawpadgin(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Here's what happened
youths in odimodi community wanted to attack ogulagha community
but some of em were against it so disputes erupted among em odimodi youth & they started fighting themselves, burning houses & stuffs

so the military had to com in
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:
So the bastards retreated.

Later Dokubo and some Nairaland bastard monkey called Severed Snake will come and start shouting how they're warriors.

Foolish cowards.

CC: SeverusSnape, TruckPusher

All you gays should come and see how already your warriors don dey get hammered.

And the kunu sipping bastard had to call me even when his kinsmen are slaughtering themselves on daily basis.

Is it really true that your cranium is filled with a 30 yr old excrete?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Tonnierichy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nature8:
Hmm, so they didn't kill any soldier at all?
I sensed a little lie here..

Did they receive thesame quality of training?
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by chuose: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Rotimi47:
You can say that all over again. grin

[size=14pt]Everybody knows that the YellowBar man is a coward.

Abiola won the election and the South West could not do jack.

Now Tinubu & the South West put Buhari in power and they are ignoring the South West.

What are the Yolobars doing about it but mouthing off!

COWARDS angry angry angry
[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by princdebola201(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
That's why I like niger delta guys, they don't chest beating or give ultimatums their Ak47 do the talking
Unlike my coward Biafra brothers that have turn nairaland to war zone ,they chest best and make noise on nairaland but in reality they re more cold than ice block lol..!!!gringrin

NB- say no to War

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by SSpeter(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
tolexy007:
Ama bet on militant if tompolo is game

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by melzabull(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Suspected militants? meaning they weren't even sure they were actually militants, but if it were suspected boko harams they will be released and acquitted.

Hopeless country led by an Illiterate terrorist dulllard cheered on by their useless slaves from the waste

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by SSpeter(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
princdebola201:
That's why I like niger delta guys, they don't chest beating or give ultimatums their Ak47 do the talking
Unlike my coward Biafra brothers that have turn nairaland to war zone ,they chest best and make noise on nairaland but in reality they re more cold than ice block lol..!!!gringrin

NB- say no to War
FOOL. Yes you are a big Fool...haven't you read memoirs of biafra? Goat...A yoruba man won the 1993 election free and fair and was denied what you clowns cowards and idiots did was to throw stones...fccukking Yoruba clown cowards, weaklings...I spit on your grave....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
[s]biafra in the east. boko haram in the north. militants in the south. cultism in our universities. nigeria is in trouble![/s]
arrant rubbish, there is no biafra in the east, it only exist online, Nairaland specifically. Boko haram has been crippled, militants are almost non existent, the few once around are hiding in the creeks, stop spewing garbage.
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
our government has done a lot for this Niger delta people if they don't want to cooperate in peace they should be killed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
melzabull:
Suspected militants? meaning they weren't even sure they were actually militants, but if it were suspected boko harams they will be released and acquitted.

Hopeless country led by an Illiterate terrorist dulllard cheered on by their useless slaves from the waste

Your ignorance is flawless. Law enforcement agents have the powers to arrest when a person is 'suspected' to have committed an offence, if it is found out that the arrest was in error, then they would be released, just like the suspected boko haram members. Use your head.

Btw, Nigeria is not hopeless, it is you and your entire family and household and clan that are hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by princdebola201(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
SSpeter:
FOOL. Yes you are a big Fool...haven't you read memoirs of biafra? Goat...A yoruba man won the 1993 election free and fair and was denied what you clowns cowards and idiots did was to throw stones...fccukking Yoruba clown cowards, weaklings...I spit on your grave....

Another nairaland E-warrior LOL..!!gringrin your ancestors did all the chest beating and Lost civil war to just common hunger. They even try to come to SW to claim Lagos but Adekunle whip their ass back to Biafra Land LOLgringrin

3 out ur Biafra wailers were killed ,we thought u re going to burn the Zoo down only for ur online president to change tune..quit all this chest beating and come out and fight in reality and see how ur generations will be wiped away from the surface of the earth..you Stupid Noise making cowardsgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by Hero10001: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is why we must not let Buhari and our governors rest.

We must make them fulfil the terms of the contract they signed with us to the letter.

All this Boko and millitant issues happen because you Nigerians sit down and watch and clap for looters since independence. And when people complain and protest the looting....they are called all sorts of names.

Well....it is time Nigerians put aside tribal interests, and religious interest and united for one common interest....freedom from corruption and freedom from bad rule.

If APC does not live up to expectations...out they go in 2019...and we can bring in PDP .....and if PDP fails...out they go in 2023.

Nigerians must show themselves as the real rulers of the nation.
knife cut pikin for hand, pikin trowey knife..
Knife don do im job na?!
If no be say i get respect for elders, i for say "you need brains upgrade fast"
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by MyMentor: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Even if soldier died on dat duel fight, dey wil nt acknwlage it.
If dey acknwlage 1, it means 10.
Trust Naija force.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by ExInferis(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Terrorist, the same way your brothers in Sambisa forest are been pummeled daily. Please go join them, so that your foolish aallah can reward you with virgins.

you too, look below

Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by tolexy007(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
SSpeter:
Ama bet on militant if tompolo is game
place ur bet, bro and i will place mine
Re: Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH by APRIDE(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
biafra in the east. boko haram in the north. militants in the south. cultism in our universities. nigeria is in trouble!

Agbero in the west. We are indeed in for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.