Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! (5825 Views)

I'm Tired Of Olosho, I Need Girlfriend With Big Yansh / Is Having Sex With Olosho Also Cheating?? / My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by henrydadon(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Where are we heading in this Nation? I’m using this medium to send general warning to all men who own cars, to be mindful of who they carry as lift on the highways.
I had a bitter encounter with a devilish lady yesterday. I went to Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State to meet my wife who is also a secretary there, as regard the admission of our Son.
At about 4pm when returning to Ijebu Ode from Ago Iwoye, two ladies waved me down and pleaded for a lift to Ijebu Ode. When we got to Cocoa Cola round about before Kara, one of the ladies alighted with appreciation.
On getting to Molipa Junction at Ibadan Garage, the second lady opted to alight. But to my surprise, immediately I stopped, she just furiously held my cloth and started screaming:
“Pay me my money…pay me my money, since yesterday you used me and decided to dump me without payment–useless man”—said lady
I was shocked! Suddenly, people began to gather around us. She refused to come down from the car, claiming I carried her overnight and refused to redeem my part.
I indeed felt shameful and embarrassed as a Pastor. I shed tears!
When people asked her the cost, she claimed N50,000. I shouted – haaaaa aaa aaa aaa ah! N50 what? – I asked.
Shamefully, people around had started believing her while some still never believed. Eventually, people said I should give her some amount but she remained adamant, saying our agreement was N50K.
With eyes full of tears, I gave my ATM to someone there to go to nearby first bank to withdraw N50K.
But Openly there, I began to curse her. I cursed her career, cursed her marriage, cursed her future, cursed her fruit of the womb….
Callously, she collected the N50K and left. It was very shameful and embarrassing. She abused, insulted me even almost slapping me and carted away N50K.
This is my sad encounter with OLOSHO. I advise all men to be very careful ofof carrying lift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by iPopAlomo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Lattop(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ore niwon

God is ur strenght and don't stop ur kindness act cos I believe there is always a reason for everything

God will continue to enrich ur pocket

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by StPete: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
shocked shocked

WTF! The first and last time I saw this happen was in the movie; Glamour girls.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by obiak4(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Smh for you u are a pastor and you curse? Open mouth what happen to karma,law of retributive justice smh for ppl who call them self pastors that why we @ ROF don't curse or swear we worship the true God
blessed be
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Sunexy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Naija ladies no get joy anymore
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by wordbank(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Really sad!
Karma never disappoint
I personally don't give lift n I don't have reasons and for those who do may u never encounter similar case.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked I weep for d lady future cry cry
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by deewhone(f): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Glamour girls 1
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by ClassCaptain(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
StPete:
shocked shocked

WTF! The first and last time I saw this happen was in the movie; Glamour girls.

Aye ma dara for observation yii

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by falconey(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked shocked shocked I weep for d lady future cry cry

I know you will be here!

AWON OLOSHO GBOGBO!
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by RoyalBlak007: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oga lie small small na?
you gave some1 ur ATM to withdraw for yu

Now dats d part i'll neva bliv

6 Likes

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by tempex88(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank God it's not more than 50k. Please don't help people when u don't know y dey are stranded. You can help when u see a broken down commercial bus, not at the bustop. D story that haapened to someone close to me, she carried two ladies and when the last one was about to drop, she noticed her phone an other stuffs had disappeared. The lady that alighted first stole dem.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by RoyalBlak007: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
2010 Nollywood script
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by CircleOfWilis: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
I for zoom the car with her inside straight toward the Bush or even grave yard..by the time I land am slap after stopping she go no say khaki no be leather

But uncle u can lie o

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by ClassCaptain(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Oga lie small small na? you gave some1 ur ATM to withdraw for yu
Now dats d part i'll neva bliv
lol

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Cry me a river baby undecided undecided ode ni e ooo
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by falconey(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Cry me a river baby undecided undecided ode ni e ooo

iyalode awon dindinrin.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by RoyalBlak007: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

lol
na tru na
1. You gav a random person ur ATM card
2.You gav him ur pin
3.You told him to withdraw 50k grin
Oga na you ooh cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
ori e ti yi gbe!!stop quoting me jorr,take dis direction>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by falconey(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
ori e ti yi gbe!!stop quoting me jorr,take dis direction>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gbe enu e to da bi furor adiye soun!!
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by naijathings(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
all these lies just to get attention

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by naijathings(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
All these lies just to get attention
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
smoke don enter dis mumu head oo
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by falconey(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
smoke don enter dis mumu head oo

aunty werey.
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Helkayklassic(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
You cursed her marriage, sey olosho get marriage nii. In d first place why did u carry them? if they were guys, would you have assisted them? Finally, u now gave a stranger there ur atm to withdraw 50k for u. That stranger is very nice o, may be he is Rotimi Amaechi's cousin that has never collected bribe before. Conclusion, this ur story get k-leg
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
I can see u are really crazy!!oti yawere!!!
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by ClassCaptain(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
RoyalBlak007:

na tru na
1. You gav a random person ur ATM card
2.You gav him ur pin
3.You told him to withdraw 50k grin
Oga na you ooh cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

I tire 4 d matter Oo.

for this naija. .U gave a random person. ATM to go withdraw 50k..and he return con give u d money

Lmao..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
I swear to Obatala, this cannot happen to me. You see, even the Oloshos know “Mad Gentle Men” when they see them.

1st of all, I would come down from the car and give her a sliding tackle, and then when she gets up, I'd give her another 1.

Ofcourse, I know people would gather and I would insist we be taken to the Police Station. I would call & bring in my lawyer and she would be asked to take us to hotel or location where I f.ucked her.

Witnesses would be questioned & investigated from both sides. My wife would testify that we were together just 2 or 3hours before the incident, and they would know that I couldn't have been with the Olosho for over 24hours as she claimed, If truly I was with my wife at Olabisi Onabanjo University in Ago Iwoye fews hours to the incident.

My innocence would then be established and I would give her another sliding tackle right there in the presence of the Area Commander and his boys. I would then charge her and all her false witnesses to the court of law, and then to prison, where I would personally make sure she meets her waterloo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by Eleniyan15: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain

ShoroNiyen!!!!

I swear too god nah that girl them go beat ..
highest we go enter station together, mtchew

how can a pastor swear sef!!!

useless nollywood
Abeg gimme better hollywoo jaare

1 Like

Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by ClassCaptain(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Eleniyan15:
ClassCaptain

ShoroNiyen!!!!

I swear too god nah that girl them go beat ..

highest we go enter station together, mtchew

how can a pastor swear sef!!!

useless nollywood

Abeg gimme better hollywoo jaare

Eleniyan ..u no see as I dey for unripe Mango tree dey watch as The Op dey throw guys Lebe and Fabuu...
Re: WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! by falconey(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
I can see u are really crazy!!oti yawere!!!

weyrey pade weyrey ni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. / What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? / I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.