Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? (4437 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by bhumeeus: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
Was at a friend's bridal shower and an argument came up.

Some girl said she'd rather pack condoms in her husband's bags when he wants to travel instead of him giving her stds, Some girls supported while the others said it was encouraging the man to be unfaithful.What do'u think??
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by sistawoman: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
Hell to the NO!!!!!

If my husband/bf was so inclined as to cheat on me while traveling then I would think that he would at least respect me enough to get a condom and use it.

But under it all lies an even greater concern. The lack of trust.

If I was a male and found that my wife/gf had packed condoms in my travel bag I would be highly upset that she is so distrustful of me that she would do that.

If you cant trust your man to stay faithful while traveling then why the hell are in a r/s with him.

I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever dream of packing condoms in his bag for him. If i ever did that the r/s is over.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Gabry(f): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
sistawoman:

Hell to the NO!!!!!

If my husband/bf was so inclined as to cheat on me while traveling then I would think that he would at least respect me enough to get a condom and use it.

If I was a male and found that my wife/gf had packed condoms in my travel bag I would be highly upset that she is so distrustful of me that she would do that.

If you cant trust your man to stay faithful while traveling then why the hell are in a r/s with him.

I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever dream of packing condoms in his bag for him. If i ever did that the r/s is over.

Yes ooo. . . Una tell em sharp sharp! angry cool
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by bhumeeus: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
sistawoman:

Hell to the NO!!!!!

@sisterwoman, na fight
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by obyann(f): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
No.
packing condom in my bf/husbands bag? it simply means I'm encouraging him to sleep around.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by iice(f): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
sistawoman:

Hell to the NO!!!!!

Simple
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2009
What? No.

Unless, I'm coming along, no condoms.

obyann:

No.
packing condom in my bf/husbands bag? it simply means I'm encouraging him to sleep around.
Exactly
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Sissy3(f): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
im not traveling with him so why should he have condoms in his suitcase, to be used with who?
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by yme1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by hotstuff06(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
sistawoman:

Hell to the NO!!!!!

Thank u jare, that is not even in the realm of a relationship. Some people say they are being proactive and I say they are being stupid. I guess they feel like he their husband has a right to cheat. Lai lai not on my watch will I be packing such. If i ever get to that point, then I guess the relationship is as good as DEAD.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Czarskit(m): 1:31am On Apr 08, 2009
~ That should be done if u 'know' that he's a cheat. And who'll want to stick with a cheat? ~
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Hollysmile: 1:55am On Apr 08, 2009
Even if u're pretty sure he cheats, would dat be de best way to solve it?
Dat's really absurd to think of; how much more tryin it out.
If a gal tries it, she's not only tellin u dat she doesn't trust u, she's tellin her man dat she can/will neva trust him.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by prittigrrr(f): 4:07am On Apr 08, 2009
Any man for whom I have to pack condoms, is not worth my time and will not be my man! angry
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by topup: 5:01am On Apr 08, 2009
Never would I pack condoms, it's like admitting you've lost the battle before it's even started. Why send out such signals?? I hate the idea of accepting infidelity as a common thing and 'it happens'. It should be an outrage, yes I guess the woman believes she's looking out for herself, but she obviously is not willing to trust any man she might end up with, to be pre-empting things is such a dangerous route to take.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by amebo22: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2009
In the real world when husbands all of a sudden go for thier weekend or full week business trip and leave you behind.You honestly think he is not bonning somone, ha, i laf in french.
If i happen to pack some in his bag it would mean that I trust you enough and you seeing it shd reflect that even though i dont approve, its kind of a guilt trip thing, but it depends on the man you marry oooo some men dont just have that consience, it was a gene that mutated at birth, lol
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Akinagirl(f): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2009
F that. If it gets to the point that I have to pack condoms in his travel bag. Then that relationship is over. I mean why would I stay with someone like that?
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Willzkid(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2009
Inteeeerrresting topic, even more interrrressssssting responses
@yme
y ur ans come short, LOL
Newayz, bring 'em on: i'm bein educatd 4 real,4 free
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by LadyangeA(f): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2009
i don't think its advisable i will never do such a thing
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by hollandis(f): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2009
chei see responses women have issues ooooooooooo shocked
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by sistawoman: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
hollandis:

chei see responses women have issues ooooooooooo shocked

what type of issues?
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by MissyB1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
hotstuff06:

Thank u jare, that is not even in the realm of a  relationship. Some people say they are being proactive and I say they are being stupid. I guess they feel like he their husband has a right to cheat. Lai lai not on my watch will I be packing such. If i ever get to that point, then I guess the relationship is as good as DEAD.
I concur!!
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by StrStruck(f): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2009
What would he need the condoms for?
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by hollandis(f): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2009
sistawoman:

what type of issues?

Girls are only interested in romance and love.Just look at the replies to the topic.A topic that should be sent to recycle bin
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by sistawoman: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2009
hollandis:

Girls are only interested in romance and love.Just look at the replies to the topic.A topic that should be sent to recycle bin

And how do you know they are ONLY interested in love and romance.

Addtionally why should it be sent to the recycle bin?

Maybe we have helped prevent some girl from ruining her marriage. Is that worthly of being discussed?
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by hollandis(f): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2009
sistawoman:

And how do you know they are ONLY interested in love and romance.

Addtionally why should it be sent to the recycle bin?

Maybe we have helped prevent some girl from ruining her marriage. Is that worthly of being discussed?
That is exactly what I am saying ,of all the issues in the world to discuss about, the most important issue to a girl is that of packing condoms into a man's bag.I havent even heard about it discussed anywhere,let alone happening.All what girls think about, is falling in love ,fashion et al.when other important issues are there to be raised.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by StrStruck(f): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
hollandis:

That is exactly what I am saying ,of all the issues in the world to discuss about, the most important issue to a girl is that of packing condoms into a man's bag.I havent even heard about it discussed anywhere,let alone happening.All what girls think about, is falling in love ,fashion et al.when other important issues are there to be raised.

I don't understand what you're getting at, hun.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by sistawoman: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2009
hollandis:

I am sorry did you miss the name of this particular forum:

ROMANCE

What else are we supposed to discuss in Romance other than Romance?

There are other sections where women contribute:

POLITICAL
RELIGION
FAMILY
FOOD
ETC.

Look around NL I am sure you will find women in other forums as well.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2009
hollandis:

And what do your record say about important issues when your statistics on Nairaland reveal you spend most of your time in the Forum games and Romance sections. Wouldn't it be quite distasteful if we go by your analogy, that you Hollandis should be or preferably are a woman because your contributions on NL has fallen less than what you deem as "important issues"?
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2009
hollandis:

Every issue is important at a point. . . .the smallest ones are usually causes the most detrimental result.

Ok, what do you deemed to be an "important issue"?
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by hollandis(f): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
sistawoman:

I am sorry did you miss the name of this particular forum:

ROMANCE

What else are we supposed to discuss in Romance other than Romance?

There are other sections where women contribute:

POLITICAL
RELIGION
FAMILY
FOOD
ETC.

Look around NL I am sure you will find women in other forums as well.
I was just annoyed pained with the topic and the subsequent responses.Your response was ok.
stillwater:

And what do your record say about important issues when your statistics on Nairaland reveal you spend most of your time in the Forum games and Romance sections. Wouldn't it be quite distasteful if we go by your analogy, that you Hollandis should be or preferably are a woman because your contributions on NL has fallen less than what you deem as "important issues"?

Aunty no vex
*Toyinrayo:

Every issue is important at a point. . . .the smallest ones are usually causes the most detrimental result.

Ok, what do you deemed to be an "important issue"?
Lemme tell you what i got
Some women usually knows their husband is cheating on them but they don't care.Rather than reprimand or fight to get their husband back.They resort to buying condoms for him.What the hell?
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by touchmeder: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
Those women know the kind of men they have thats why. Godforbid i have such a man and if devil break im leg push am do that kind thing, that will still not be a license for me to put condoms in his bag.
Re: Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2009
hollandis:

Lemme tell you what i got
Some women usually knows their husband is cheating on them but they don't care.Rather than reprimand or fight to get their husband back.They resort to buying condoms for him.What the hell?
LOL, some women would do anything not to lose their marriage and not to contact STD from unfaithful bastards.

I don't agree with that, if I know he's cheating, I'd pack and go. HIV/AIDs no be small thing to joke with o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Her Husband Is A Sex Addict / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) / He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.