Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding (4441 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by eberetos: 5:41am On Sep 28, 2017
My former roommate slept with a lady after her traditional wedding & it has leaked to her husband. The husband who idolizes her before treats her anyhow now. She was enjoying it fornicating during nysc, now her marriage is a weight.
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Saintsammurai(m): 5:44am On Sep 28, 2017
How is it our problem?

24 Likes

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by LanreGH(m): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2017
that's bad... women and double dating..
hope her husband forgives her, that's if she even show remorse.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Florblu(f): 5:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Your former roommate is evil and the lady is a LovePeddler.
And the husband to be is my MVP
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2017
sorry does your roommate know she's married?

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by lelvin(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Okay... Let her be spreading it like rumour
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by biacan(f): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2017
LanreGH:
that's bad... women and double dating..

hope her husband forgives her, that's if she even show remorse.

hey what's women and double dating......men are worse when it comes to cheating.......so don't play the victim card here for men..........her husband should forgive her.....cause if he's in her shoes he would do more than what she've done
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by eberetos: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
sekxy:
sorry does your roommate know she's married?
It was before the white wedding.. He knows!!
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Greenbullet(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Most times when I sew guys treating their partner like trash ,I think to myself , this nigga must be an animal, but when I see what some girls are capable of, I just free the guys .
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Keziah the cheerful giver...
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Adaumunocha(f): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
OK.
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Samusu(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Op, bia

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by chiiraq802(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Issokay.... grin
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Stevengerd(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2017
The way infidelity is going dis days ehn, U gazz shine ur eyes
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by twentyk(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2017
so we should o what actually?maybe help her beg her husband or wetin....or make we open one thread take appease the husband....
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2017
I'm sure Evaberry is the said woman? undecided
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by LanreGH(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2017
biacan:

hey what's women and double dating......men are worse when it comes to cheating.......so don't play the victim card here for men..........her husband should forgive her.....cause if he's in her shoes he would do more than what she've done

No matter how you see it. Women do worse things. Cheating after trad. What a bad timing. maybe she wants to send the man to early grave.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by biacan(f): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2017
LanreGH:

No matter how you see it. Women do worse things. Cheating after trad. What a bad timing. maybe she wants to send the man to early grave.

hey men are worse just believe it
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by joystickextendr: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Dont worry someone will also sleep with your roommate's wife later.. wink
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by jacyhelen(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
TO ALL LADIES
1.Success is not sexually transmitted, so stop
sleeping with successful men and work hard....Hard work really pays
2. Please do not wear the same weave for nine
months, its not pregnancy...youcan look better when you change.
3. Half naked girls are hot, well dressed girls are
beautiful, hell is hot, heaven is beautiful.....make the right choice
4. Stop saying you cannot date a man who lives with his mother yet your are dating a man who lives with his wife....let sense fall on you
5. Do not look at what a guy drives but what
drives him....apply wisdom
6. Before You call a guy ugly, remember 95% of
Your beauty can be removed by a towel....nobodyis ugly when there is money
7. When you were in campus you dated married
men, when you get married you say you cant
share a man, relax ma sister its pay time....what goes around actually comes around
8. Your parents are somewhere under the sun struggling to make sure you are in school while you are busy entering different cars to different hotels with different men..... Who is fooling who?
9. Lastly learn to call and consult God and not
your neighbor or friends
You can be a better woman without soiling your destiny and future !!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day my lovely friends
# commonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2017
my room mate in 100l fuked a final year babe with a ride, babe was already engaged to a guy in UK. she don born 2 pikin now. Guys bad gals too don catch up lol. do u know wat d husband too did
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by eberetos: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Keep cheating and divorcing. ..May God have mercy
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Pauldaniel02: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
La-la lipo something. cool

Anyways check out my Page for Great Laptops at the Best Price.

https://www.nairaland.com/4062389/grade-usa-laptops-sale#60864937
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by eberetos: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yah
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
TO ALL LADIES
1.Success is not sexually transmitted, so stop
sleeping with successful men and work hard....Hard work really pays
2. Please do not wear the same weave for nine
months, its not pregnancy...youcan look better when you change.
3. Half naked girls are hot, well dressed girls are
beautiful, hell is hot, heaven is beautiful.....make the right choice
4. Stop saying you cannot date a man who lives with his mother yet your are dating a man who lives with his wife....let sense fall on you
5. Do not look at what a guy drives but what
drives him....apply wisdom
6. Before You call a guy ugly, remember 95% of
Your beauty can be removed by a towel....nobodyis ugly when there is money
7. When you were in campus you dated married
men, when you get married you say you cant
share a man, relax ma sister its pay time....what goes around actually comes around
8. Your parents are somewhere under the sun struggling to make sure you are in school while you are busy entering different cars to different hotels with different men..... Who is fooling who?
9. Lastly learn to call and consult God and not
your neighbor or friends
You can be a better woman without soiling your destiny and future !!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day my lovely friends
# commonsense

Do you believe what you wrote now? Do you practice it?
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by eberetos: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yah!!
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Amarabae(f): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
So what do you want us to do now? Silly lady, cheating even after trditional wedding! The man should dump her and marry another lady,
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by eberetos: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ewoh!!
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by Fidelismaria: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by eberetos: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Busynays deel
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding by agent9(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
How is it our problem?
Lol...
I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Statue Of Happiness And Fulfilment Unveiled In Imo State (funny Pics) / Big Breasts Aristo Lesbians Frolicking Creamy Pussy In Viral Leaked Clip! / I Am Highly Depressed. A Cry For Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.