Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One (835 Views)

How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One / I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by ononogbu(f): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
am a gril of 24 years old i have three men around me now i dont know the one to choose, please help me deliberate on this issue
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by sundayng(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
Forget all of them.

Its simple look for the 4th one.
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by IFELEKE(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
Your post is too bereft of necessary infos.
Shed more light on your post by defining the 3 men in question.
Let's know who they are to you.(if you know what I mean)
Then suggestions can start rolling in.
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by iice(f): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2009
IFELEKE:

Your post is too bereft of necessary infos.
Shed more light on your post by defining the 3 men in question.
Let's know who they are to you.(if you know what I mean)
Then suggestions can start rolling in.

Abi ooo

All these ones that expect us to magically know they people they know undecided
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by ilaugh1: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
which one has the longest and largest di ck? that is the one for you.
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
i_laugh:

typical naija man. ashewo

@post
Get them into a ring and let them wrestle for you. kiss
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by CrazyMan(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2009
You’re 24years and yet you’re still ac ting like a baby.

You’re playing a very dangerous game my dear; and unless you change and look for someone whom you can be faithful to, guys would see you as an unserious girl and believe me, they won’t take you very seriously.
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by IFELEKE(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
i_laugh:

What a Yardstick!
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by pureminded: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

@post
Get them into a ring and let them wrestle for you. kiss

Na Fight ? shocked cheesy
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by IFELEKE(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

pureminded:

LOL grin
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2009
pureminded:

Yes, natural selection na grin grin
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by StrStruck(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
Pick John.
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Pick John.
So what happens to Chukwu and Emanuel?
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by yme1(f): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
pick chukwu, since na igbo EGO go come your way well well and forget about john and emma

lol
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by StrStruck(f): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

So what happens to Chukwu and Emanuel?

They never really loved her plus they have been checking me out.
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by yme1(f): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
STARSTRUCK, you are in trouble am gonna make sure the poster get your bum-bum whipped

lol
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by Czarskit(m): 1:09am On Apr 08, 2009
~Simply cast all 3 into a furnance, the Survivor is the chosen one~ Alternatively, cast 'em in a pit with poisonous snakes. The one who sees the 2nd dae is urs 4 kips.~
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by tpia: 1:17am On Apr 08, 2009
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by Hollysmile: 2:05am On Apr 08, 2009
Stupid poster! Dey dere dey dull urself all in de name of playin men. B/4 u know wetin dey shele, u don clock 48 and u stil dey confused as to who go choose u - dat time no be u go dey in de position to choose. Ofone!
Three of em go soon find out say dem dey fuc.k 1idiot, and after dem don widen ur 'suppy' finish, three of em go stil quietly leave go find who no go dey confused.
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by DoubleN(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2009
Keep on looking till all of them will leave you.
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by pureminded: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2009
Your all gave them names ? shocked

y me:

pick chukwu, since na igbo EGO go come your way well well and forget about john and emma

lol
I agree cheesy
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by hollandis(f): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2009
@poster
It depends,have you bleeped all of them?
Re: Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One by nethacker(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2009
hollandis:

@poster
It depends,have you bleeped all of them?
grin grin
This is a craZY POST grin, well u can consult pastor T.B joshua for a way forward, grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am sori al Nairalanders / How To Be A Winning Man! / 8 Toxic Personalities To Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.