Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly (2913 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Everything About Most Gals On Social Media Are Fake (pix) / Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
I need some answers from girls here on nairaland...... Why do most girls hate it when their friends are in a relationship,they try to advice you wrongly like "never date one guy" "men are not reliable" and all sort of stupid advice. But what bothers me a lot is when you don't listen to them, they start hating you and say a lot of negative things behind you, because as far as am concerned not all girls have that strength to keep three guys @ a time. I once had a roommate who is younger than me and she told me back then that she has 4boyfriends and you could see the joy radiating in her face when she spoke. So over to the female nairalanders why do most gals hate it when their friend is being loyal to her guy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jealousy ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Cutehector(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
And this is waht eniqurl and I been discussin ever since.. The wickedness of female frnds
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
I guess they want you to be slutty just like them. Misery loves company, yanno? It's either they can't keep a man hence they need all these several options or they're empty people who feel worthy only when several men wants them. Either way, you don't need people like that in your life. They're not good friends.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Chidexter(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
They want what you have, but since they cant get it, they become jealous and try to ruin things for you

Imagine advising you to keep 3-4 guys, cos guys arent reliable.

The last time i checked most girls arent reliable either.
Apart from the sexual dangers of having multiple bf (thats if you're into it)
Its not even advisable, your attention is divided, you wont be able to think straight sef.

Another reason why i think they do that is because they are simply terrible advisers/counsellors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I guess they want you to be slutty just like them. Misery loves company, yanno? It's either they can't keep a man hence they need all these several options or they're empty people who feel worthy only when several men wants them. Either way, you don't need people like that in your life. They're not good friends.

Its been really difficult to keep friends,at times I try to act strong like I don't need female friends but at times I break down and cry,because how am I supposed to hurt a guy I love because some friends asked you to, now am thinking of having a roommate by november but am scared as hell cos no matter what you do they hate you for being in a relationship

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by proserfina(f): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
esosa993:
I need some answers from girls here on nairaland...... Why do most girls hate it when their friends are in a relationship,they try to advice you wrongly like "never date one guy" "men are not reliable" and all sort of stupid advice. But what bothers me a lot is when you don't listen to them, they start hating you and say a lot of negative things behind you, because as far as am concerned not all girls have that strength to keep three guys @ a time. I once had a roommate who is younger than me and she told me back then that she has 4boyfriends and you could see the joy radiating in her face when she spoke. So over to the female nairalanders why do most gals hate it when their friend is being loyal to her guy
they obviously know the guy will give you credit for being faithful and consistent...and they in turns might get dumped when they are caught in the act. so we are always careful in the choice of friends....cause I know the extent we girls can go to achieve selfish desire.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
its based on the kind of friends you keep, choose your friends carefully, a good friend wouldn't advice you to follow a path which leads to destruction, babe open ya eyes and kick out the misleading ones.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Eniqurl(f): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
And this is waht eniqurl and I been discussin ever since.. The wickedness of female frnds
These hoes ain't loyal Jealousy is killing them.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Dammiesugar(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is my situation right now, I told my very good friend about my new dude(how serious he is and so on) and her response was -I want you to meet one cool dude that works on the Island. Some so-called friends sha anyway just follow your mind and keep away from bad friends

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by donMIG(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Becos dey r always JEALOUS of each other

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by girlhaley(f): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
yea,its jealousy
bcuz u has a gud guy,bcuz u ar happy in ur relationship.bcuz u nd ur boo loves unconditionally nd all sorts.....nd a little misunderstandin....she will advise you wrongly cuz she envy you nd jealous
jst be wise in choosin fwends
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by sneak3(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
esosa993:

Its been really difficult to keep friends,at times I try to act strong like I don't need female friends but at times I break down and cry,because how am I supposed to hurt a guy I love because some friends asked you to, now am thinking of having a roommate by november but am scared as hell cos no matter what you do they hate you for being in a relationship

So we still have reasonable ladies in naija Keep it up dear I love your orientation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
esosa993:

lolll..are you that easily influenced? Brb.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
@op most times it depend on past experience and the rest,it does nt necessarily mean jealousy...

Remember days past,there was this particular frnd,she dnt believe in dating one guy...why?cos of past records of heartbreak and dissapointment,the fact that she advise me nt to put my egg in one basket does nt mean she is jealous...now dnt get that twisted,at times frnds advising you nt to date just one guy does nt mean dey are jealous.....btw it depend on yhu to either take or leave the advise...dnt let people influence or plan your life...

On the other hand,some advise their frnds to engage in such mayb cos they already percieve what the future has in stock for them hence the urge to drag them down by advising them to do dat...

All the same,it your life hence dnt allow people toggle u around especially wen it comes to dating stuffs...

My humble summission.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Thanks everyone for your replies, I really appreciate y'all
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by olajorn(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jealousy jealousy jealousy....
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by lilmax(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
They hate themselves
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by gidjah(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2015
They are their own enemies.full of Envy,Bitterness and Jealousy
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by petux(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2015
lo bi Google
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by imsuboi(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2015
Hoes of a feather, flock together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by bolabolabo: 1:13am On Sep 12, 2015
same issue affected my relationship with one of my ex and she happened to listen to d so called 'friends'. I called it quit and few weeks later, one of d friends made advances which as a sharp guy, I nailed....

it balls down to Jealousy....
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Sommyangel(f): 1:31am On Sep 12, 2015
It's not really jealousy... It's called protection
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Jwhizzy(m): 5:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Misery loves company. Plus women are their own worst enemies.
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Oahray: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Why do ladies have to tell their friends so much about their relationships anyway? When we tell people stories about ourselves or others, we are inviting them to air their opinion. Why get surprised when they do?

People give advice based on their own experience. If you knew wrong from right, why seek advice?
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Sommyangel:
It's not really jealousy... It's called protection

I don't feel it's protection, especially when you have to hate for not listening
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Jwhizzy:
Misery loves company. Plus women are their own worst enemies.

Well said misery loves company, but right now it's been over 1year since I had any friend anyway, and if you were I my school you'll understand better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2015
imsuboi:
Hoes of a feather, flock together.

LOL, hmm thanks for your comment anyway
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by missKiffy(f): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2015
Cos some of them are just jealous of ur relationship, never you tell your frnds abt ur relationship and don't seek their advise
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2015
Oahray:
Why do ladies have to tell their friends so much about their relationships anyway? When we tell people stories about ourselves or others, we are inviting them to air their opinion. Why get surprised when they do?

People give advice based on their own experience. If you knew wrong from right, why seek advice?

@oahray eh you really know gals ooo, to be sincere am this type of person that keep friends, especially male friends and few female friends, and most times I don't even talk about my relationship with any gal. But the point is they'll always notice how your guy treats you with love and care and they'll try and poison your relationship. Sincerely I have stayed away from gals over a year now. My only fear right now is that am gonna be having a roommate by November due to money so I have to manage, but I just dunno how to handle it since gals like meddling in your business
Re: Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2015
petux:
lo bi Google

LOL, smh thanks anyway probably am gonna ask google

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. / Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. / Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.