Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,551 members, 7,847,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) (1130 Views)

check in / I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by Kennycool1: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
» A Girl searches for a rich man
'
» A woman searches for a caring and loving man
'
» A Girl envied those who move ahead and hate the players
'
» A Woman shares their knowledge and help others move ahead by not hating the players but teaching them the rules to the game.
'
» A Girl measures her man's worth by the weight of his pocket.
'
» A Woman measures her man's worth by his level of Wisdom and the fear of God, and how disciplined he can be towards his finances.
'
» A Girl breaks up with silly excuses
'
» A Woman has endurance, knowing that everything happens for a reason
'
» A Girl thinks about present
'
» A Woman thinks about the future of you and herself
'
» A Girl loves to have many guys going after her
'
» A Woman knows the law of demand (Cheap things have high purchasers)
'
» A Girl takes relationship affairs outside
'
» A Woman solves the problems within herself and her partner
'
» A Girl demands for money to buy make-Ups
'
» A Woman demand for money to fulfil her plans
'
» A Girl gets hurt by one man and makes all other men pay for it.
'
» A Woman knows that, that was just ONE man.
'
» A girl is "learning"...A woman "knows"
'
» A girl flex around with her man's money
'
» A woman helps her man save for the rainy days
'
» A Girl will read this and get an attitude.
'
» A Woman will read this and pass it to other women.
'
>>>Note: Women are rare, but girls are everywhere.™... If you find ONE, keep her, treasure her and make her one in a million. The love of a woman, strength of a woman, she's costless, she's prizeless, she's rare.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by falconey(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
my brother I tire ooooo, its funny the way they tag themselves 'ladies'. OP I wonder where the 'lady' falls, a girl or a woman?
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
gurls everywhere...
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by ShayGirl(f): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na u sabi o...
What i know is every girl's gat to pass through d "Girlie" stage before becoming a woman jst d same way a boy must be a boy before becoming a "Man" tongue
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by gabinogem(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice. ...I hope the ladies that wish to be women are reading this.
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by Adasun(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
undecided girls are easy to get using sweet sweet words but women,i mean real women looks at ur character
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by Kennycool1: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Talk for yourself, are you a girl or a woman ?
ShayGirl:
Na u sabi o...
What i know is every girl's gat to pass through d "Girlie" stage before becoming a woman jst d same way a boy must be a boy before becoming a "Man" tongue
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by Kennycool1: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
my broda, me not know where to put ladies ooo, but i believe attitude can only differentiate that

falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by osaslord500(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na true
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by ShayGirl(f): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kennycool1:
Talk for yourself, are you a girl or a woman ?

grin grin grin
A woman of substance

1 Like

Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by Kennycool1: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adasun:
undecided girls are easy to get using sweet sweet words but women,i mean real women looks at ur character

[
b]Hmmm, I know we won't see any girl comment on this thread now....but its all about advice[/b]
Re: Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) by Kennycool1: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adasun:

Hmmm, I know we won't see any girl comment on this thread now....but its all about advice

(1) (Reply)

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice / 9 Things That Can Break A Con-dom During $ex (must Read) / Which Would be better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.