Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,949 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Criously Confused.. Pls Advice (1118 Views)

I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is actually my 1st topic on nairaland...
Dated dis gurl for 6yrs b4 she got admission b4 me.. She lost track in skul by falling in2 d hands of a cultist wu she eventually saved from d cult sortof buh had a girl child for him.. Deve actually broken up nw wif d child as d only link btwn dem.
Fastforward am actually dating a gurl I met in skul dah we jst clocked a year last week buh she's d type dat always get angry,says hurting nd very negative words weneva we av Lil issues dah she's actually guilty buh wuld turn d table against me nd I ll beg nd beg... She gat pride cos guyz r always after her cos she's endowed nd pretty buh nt as pretty as my ex...
Recently we had an issue nd she told me we can't last dah her past relationship was even beta Dan dis...maybe it's cos am still a student nd nt much cash to spend... Her attitude has always pushed me to d wall buh am a cool person dats y i always beg cos of d love I av for her which she has taken for granted....
Nw my ex z back pleading nd begging for a chance to right her wrongs(truth is i can neva lov any girl d way i lov her)...
D koko nw is my present gf is egocentric, always angry, expensive, nt matured up there nd nt doesn't satisfy me sexually cos she's lazy on bed nd even wif chores especially cooking... While my ex wu I still lov is just my perfect person tho she's 7months older Dan me while gf is a junior by 2 years to me whom i actually dis flowered...which is y i dnt wana let go buh her attitude z Killin me... My ex is jst my perfect type..... Plsssssssssss advice nt insult... Tnx peepz
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by dharay99: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
if d curren† ßi†ch yhur da†inq has
doz nas†y a††i†udes...y are yhu s†ill wid
her...as in wah kinda love is dah†.? I be††er
s†ay single dan qe† hooked up wid a ßabe
full of wahala.

& yhur ex whom u claim
is d real deal ⁴yhu is der †oo, can yhu
†elme y yhu ye† †o ²†ake her baq...
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by foladaraawe(f): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is it possible to love 2 person at time?....
Do u realize ur ex is nw with someone else child?
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by henribj(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
mehn OP, any girl wey no fit respect her man(regardless of whether the man get money or not), bone that girl, she no be am and not worth investing your time and emotion on, even if its the banging that your after, after some time with the constant disrespect e go tire you
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by phillipay: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Brov the two of them are not good enough for you and its really bad if you are thinking of taking your ex with one kid back cos she might leave again for the reason she once left nd your egocentric girfriend is not a potencial wife material its time to let her go....you would find a better girl trust the population

2 Likes

Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
You guys should learn to type well na. Its getting out of hand. Am a student also.

2 Likes

Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by johnson232: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
My ex, my gf, my ex.... What u talking nigga? U are a confused guy, u don't even know what u want. Did both of u swore to an oath? Is there any law enacted by the present national assembly restraining u from breaking up with her? If a b!tch got an attitude u can't condone, u ditch her...

As regards your ex, leave that hoe for good man, don't know what is happening these days, too many feminine men...
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by osesology(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
My guy, pls use your head and don't let emotions determine your decisions. Your present girl keeps telling you that her past relationship was better than what you both have right now and you are still considering? And for the ex, what made her to break up with her `Lover'? Plus she even brought a baby back from her escapade and like you rightly pointed out, that baby remains a connection between them.
Hmmmm! My bros, both options are not healthy for you, so go find someone else that deserves you.
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
foladaraawe:
Is it possible to love 2 person at time?....

Do u realize ur ex is nw with someone else child?
so what are you saying in conclusion?
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by foladaraawe(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
so what are you saying in conclusion?
none of dem deserve your love.....
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't know why some guys aren't smart and sensitive, you already knew the character of your present gf and you are still talking about love. Fvck love. angry

You can't enjoy ladies of her type, forget beauty if that's what is turning your brain. Ladies that gets angry easily to the extent that you will beg and beg it's a NO go area. Wake up and face reality

Your ex has a past already and I blv she is now experienced which is another different level to deal with ladies of her type. But I don't think you will be able to cope with her especially now that she is a single mum and besides she is older than you. If I were you, I will start my search afresh smiley
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
foladaraawe:
none of dem deserve your love.....

now you are talking .
That's part of my advice for him
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
If u keep comparing ur x to ur present then ul never gonna make it.. cool
If she got the attitude, u better tell her what u don't like abt & stop begging when u think u never done anything wrong to her coz this will juz make her even more likely "prima donna"...
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by Tallesty1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
phillipay:
Brov the two of them are not good enough for you and its really bad if you are thinking of taking your ex with one kid back cos she might leave again for the reason she once left nd your egocentric girfriend is not a potencial wife material its time to let her go....you would find a better girl trust the population
Thank you bro, you spoke my mind.

Op, leave those two girls and concentrate on your studies.

Relationship has lost its value bro, keep off until you are ready to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by SeverusSnape(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
stupidity:
You guys should learn to type well na.
Its getting out of hand.
Am a student also.
You made a good point, I just can't understand why some people type the way they do.

Your moniker though...
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by Gabaleve(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
For making me waste much time readin dis cos of ur shambolic typing.....i wont advice u.......better beg me now ooo
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by ggrin(f): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
dharay99:
lipsrsealed
if d curren† ßi†ch yhur da†inq has doz nas†y a††i†udes...y are yhu s†ill wid her...as in wah kinda love is dah†.? I be††er s†ay single dan qe† hooked up wid a ßabe full of wahala.
& yhur ex whom u claim is d real deal ⁴yhu is der †oo, can yhu †elme y yhu ye† †o ²†ake her baq...
elewonundecided
Re: Criously Confused.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Am grateful for d advice nd insults peepz... I get it i av let go of my gf nd find som1else... Buh finding dat person is my p nw... Searching nd loving all over again sucks for me..
Wah i mean by link btw my ex nd d guy is dah d child z d only reason y de communicate..
Truth b told.. Am still inlove wif ma ex nd shez learnt her lesson from wah ve heard, seen nd confirmed from her... D child won't b an issue btwn us dat am sure of... I av a stepdad nd stepmother also... Plsss suld i go on wif her?,??

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This...pix / He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.