Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Mother Burst In While He Was Having S3x With His Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mother Burst In While He Was Having S3x With His Wife. (717 Views)

"100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mother Burst In While He Was Having S3x With His Wife. by adedolapo21(f): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
It happened some days back around 10pm. his wife and 5months Son went to see their parent since 21st Aug, that the highest he has stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September,.his inlaws came to do Omugo for his Son. he travel to his village that day after work. After a success event, friends came and gone, he was left with his family members.

The urge to have s3x was so high on them his wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over him. The summary was that they were at it, his mum was calling them, he didn’t bother to grab the door because he thought it’s Locked.

As she was opening the door he was shouting for her to hold on cause his wife just muttered the door was open. Lol…

But then she was already in his room with him on top of his wife, stack Unclad, light on. All she said as she turned back was “Umu anumanu” ie Animals.

For him he wasn’t embarrassed but his wife was. Married and Unmarried. Have you had similar experience? How did you handle it?
Re: The Mother Burst In While He Was Having S3x With His Wife. by IamAtribalist: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool

3rd FTC in a ROLL. Introvert reveal yourself.

No big deal. Sexing is part of nature. If you are offended close your eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Mother Burst In While He Was Having S3x With His Wife. by yvelch(f): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
I can't even imagine.
That's simply....<<shrugs>>

[s]visit my store on konga for hot fashion pieces... Just search "yvelch" on konga website[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Mother Burst In While He Was Having S3x With His Wife. by fammo: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Old news.....ive seen dis gist before...
Re: The Mother Burst In While He Was Having S3x With His Wife. by Adasun(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nothing is wrong,moreover they are married

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Know A Man Who Can Beat You / Edo State Lawmaker's Missing Daughter Jessica Edionwele Allegedly Found / Hungry Or Classy Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.