Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. (928 Views)

Hello Girls Lesbia Mummy And Sugar Daddy Need Your Attention For Relationship / If Your Girl Is Not From Enugu State, Then You're Missing Alot(photo) / Hello Girls..if You Sleep With Him On The First Date, This Is What He Will Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. by danimodd(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Women are a blessing from God. They can bear so much for those they love, but not all women can do that. You are lucky if you have the kind of woman in your life that completes you and rather complements your existence.
Here are the qualities in the kind of woman worth keeping.

8. SHE BELIEVES IN YOU.
I remember having a friend who was absolutely clueless in college.
He wouldn't study and had horrible grades. However, after he found his someone special, he scored an amazing GPA and shocked everyone! That is the kind of woman you need in your life. Her belief in you can boost your morale enough to make you do wonders.

7. SHE PRIORITIZES YOU OVER OTHERS.
In the modern era, you cannot just jail a woman.
She leaves home, goes out and interacts with other men. She may even have male friend, but she will know your place. She will know that the only man important to her is you and your opinions, your decisions and choices will matter to her. No other male will have as much power over her as you do.

6. SHE CAN HANDLE EVERYTHING.
From sending your children to school, to cleaning the house, to handling a nine-to-five job- she is just your Super Woman! She will take out time to do almost anything and then handle it well. from baking with your children on Sunday to just enjoying a good book on a Saturday, She knows what to do and when to do i...CLICK HERE FOR MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/qualities-of-women-every-man-wants.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. by Remilekun101: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Click my dick
Re: Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. by danimodd(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
LOLLLL....
Re: Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. by Rosemary216(f): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. by proserfina(f): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
cheesy I am good to gooo
Re: Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. by danimodd(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool
Re: Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. by datprincess(f): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
am not
Re: Hello Girls..listen IF You Falls Into This Categories, Then You're Good To Gooo. by danimodd(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Marriage Proposals Should Be Public Or Private? / Oya My People Come And See Sonething What Do You Think About This / As We Usher In The New Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.