Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

See Photos Of A Big Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of A Big Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today (1390 Views)

Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Big Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by chimere66: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
According to a Trezzy blog reader who sent the pictures,the snake was killed today in Lagos.However she did not mention the part of Lagos where it was killed.The lady who sent the news said:

“This is the massive snake killed in my estate,few blocks from mine. Not in some holes or on the tree,right there on our road,almost entering a neighbour’s garage…hmmm. i think God is the one we should be paying our security fee. i dont know what they call it o but we azin WE#tongueout# had to kill it with a GUN…..AUUUUCHHH!!!”

Re: See Photos Of A Big Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Old news. This made front page last night.
Re: See Photos Of A Big Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by delishpot: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Caiiii, snakes don surfer for Nigeria o. Where is that pastor that sent snakes to naija from SA abi Ghana? The guy will be feeling big now sha grin

Fafafaaaaa foul Nigerians are equal to the task, he better call them back before Nigerians eat all his agents aka members. grin
Re: See Photos Of A Big Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by dailynaijanews(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
delishpot:
Caiiii, snakes don surfer for Nigeria o. Where is that pastor that sent snakes to naija from SA abi Ghana? The guy will be feeling big now sha grin

Fafafaaaaa foul Nigerians are equal to the task, he better call them back before Nigerians eat all his agents aka members. grin

Snakes have always been In Nigeria, the fear of Snakes is what the Stupid "Man of God " claim to have sent to Nigeria. read about the fear of Snakes here http://phobiafor..com.ng/2015/08/fear-of-snakes-phobia-ophidiophobia.html
Re: See Photos Of A Big Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today by Demmocrats(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy:Another Building Collapses In Lagos,Workers Trapped Under Debris(Pics / We Are Not Biafrans We Are Niger Deltans Biafra Stay Clear / President Of Biafra Caged In The ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.