Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB (1392 Views)

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by FKO81(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Umu Igbo this quy is a Yoruba boy from Ogun state claiming IPOB member just install fear, and destabilize our struggles, the are many of them using fake IDs in different social medias they can go any length, even insulting their tribes for you to think they are bona fide IPOB

Politics / Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation,economic And Political Power House Of The East by Jakpon: 7:53am On Oct 12

Nwannem
dont mind those saboteurs. Some of them are yereba cowards hidding under Igbo monikers.

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/404#38899920

*Politics / Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Jakpon: 3:16pm On Jan 29
Buhari might not be able to 'immediately' end the Boko Haram insurgency

Buhari might not be able to 'instantly' provide jobs for the millions of unemployed graduates

Buhari might not be able to solve all of Nigerias problem at one fell swoop ... BUT

Buhari would be able to put Nigeria at a trajectory towards a movement geared towards concrete national development.

A devastating defeat awaits Jonathan at the polls next month; A kind never seen before in the histroy of modern day electioneering

(Quote) (Report) 138 Likes (Like) 10 Shares (Share)

https://www.nairaland.com/2119954/apc-presidential-rally-oyo-state#30243899

* Politics / Re: Anambra State Light Of The Nation,economic And Political Power House Of The East by Jakpon: 6:47am On Oct 12

Efulefu, you are not a true nwafo. When we get Biafra, sabouteurs like you will be dealt with.

How dare you compare Director Nnamdi Kanu with Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler. Chukwu Abiama Okike sent him to rescue slaves like you from the religious bondage the colonalists have kept you. Is roman Catholicism the religion of our fathers ?

I am very sure you are also an imposter or you have awusa/Fulani and Yereba blood. silly fool, Ewu Awusa

https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/403#38898322
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Online impersonation,blackmail,fights..........signs of joblessness and frustrated unfulfilled life.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by FKO81(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2015
Same bastar.d will shout Igbo must go on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2112345/ndigbo-wont-leave-north-aka/1#30116514
Yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo
yibomustgo

(Quote) (Report) 9 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by FKO81(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Same Bastar.d calming IPOB one of his posts

The igbos are disgusting dregs, everybody is fed up with them; they are being kicked around like a ball.

the Yorubas are deporting them
the Hausas are killing them
the Ikweres are rejecting them.

What is wrong with the ibos? Are the ibos cursed?
the Ijaws are ordering them

(Quote) (Report) 30 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
https://www.nairaland.com/2112345/ndigbo-wont-leave-north-aka/1#30116339
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2015
YEROBA people are just pathetic!
See the moronic Yollowba assh0le claiming Igbo on display.

[url][/url]

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by FKO81(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2015
You are an Efulefu. You are not a true Nwafo. When we get biafra, sabouteurs like you will be dealt with.

How dare you talk to Director Nnamdi Kanu like that? Chukwu Abiama Okike sent him to give us biafra so that this zoo must fall.

I dont know why you are afraid of war. I am sure you have awusa/Fulani and yereba blood that is why you are a coward and you are afraid of war. There must be war, the zoo must fall and there is nothing baboons like you can do

(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) (Share)
https://www.nairaland.com/2520568/eastern-nigeria-development-ideas/2#36894962
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2015
cool
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2015
That boy goofed real time
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by eagleeye2: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Good job OP. . I think the guy is bipolar.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by PenSniper: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2015
How can any sane person like the Yoruba impersonate lunatic and demented souls from the land of the rising crime who are known worldwide for nothing but crime ?

This is a thread by a psychopath for the psychopath.

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by IGBOSON1: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2015
eagleeye2:
Good job OP.
I think the guy is bipolar.

^^^........Amongst a myriad of other problems he's suffering from! lipsrsealed
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by doublewisdom: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2015
That's why they all are cowards.

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2015
That is not a surprise, since you once said that okorocha, ngige, ameachi and whoever is sane and wise and doesn't support your blocked-end pipped dream is not a true igbo.

So, taking that into consideration, we accept what you said abt the guy..even though u have no proof!

Silly beings!!!

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:
How can any sane person like the Yoruba impersonate lunatic and demented souls from the land of the rising crime who are known worldwide for nothing but crime ?

come on dude..tone this down... grin u are wicked!
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by SOUNDKING: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2015
yerrober are very helpless.
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by theDEVILisHERE: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
The yoruba people in genaral need to start checking and seeking a way to rectify this 2faced trechrous nature many of their people exhibit
Cause if they don't do this it will eventually consume them

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by funkiebully: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Yolobastard cowards.

They can't face igbos, they decide to impersonate. No wonder they are all oluwole scammers! Awon wereys!

Ndi Asai!

Thumbs up OP

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by brize(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2015
When i see this kind busting, i will just remember my sweetheart... Rose2014
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by FKO81(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
The yoruba people in genaral need to start checking and seeking a way to rectify this 2faced trechrous nature many of their people exhibit
After going through the guy posts I realized these guys and their tribe are real cowards

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by theDEVILisHERE: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
FKO81:

After going through the guy posts I realized these guys and their tribe are real cowards

Cowardise and trechry does not get you anywhere
It only makes you suffer the worst indignation (far more than those who you commited sin against) and will also place you on a generational shame which your future generations will continue to bear the brunt

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by ArodeTsolaye: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jakpon alias segun anthony adewole alias seggegs and coolitempa. I dey laugh the nake.d monkey. grin

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by PhockPhockMan: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

Hmmmm
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by Jakpon: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
shockedshockedcheesysadsadcheesy

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by DaBullIT(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carry your discovery go cnn

Then enter bank go collect 5M

. And that boy wey dey impersonate, thunder fire you there, na you dey let all these people dey insult Yoruba heritage

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jakpon:
shockedshockedcheesysadsadcheesy
[size=18pt]

Fooooool

[/size]
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by MrMbaM: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
theDEVILisHERE:
[/s]

Coming from an accursed cannibalistic hypocrite. What happen to all your AdamuIsa moniker you used in impersonating Hausa people? What about Omenkata and the rest monikers you used in causing division here. Micheal Mba, you are a disgrace to your parents and yeebhoes. Smelly hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by MrMbaM: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Jakpon alias segun anthony adewole alias seggegs and coolitempa. I dey laugh the naked monkey. grin

Here comes another shameless coward. You are worst Amadi the b.astard

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by MrMbaM: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
funkiebully:
Yolobastard cowards.

They can't face igbos, they decide to impersonate. No wonder they are all oluwole scammers! Awon wereys!

Ndi Asai!

Thumbs up OP
[/s]

Arysexy is always talking about impersonation. Buhahahaha. Shameless cocaine smuggling b.astard from the cursed sad beast region.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by theDEVILisHERE: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Coming from an accursed cannibalistic hypocrite. What happen to all your AdamuIsa moniker you used in impersonating Hausa people? What about Omenkata and the rest monikers you used in causing division here. Micheal Mba, you are a disgrace to your parents and yeebhoes. Smelly hypocrite.

I gave an advice to some group of people
Those people either take the advice or they leave it
As for your post
I think only you can make sense of what your trying to talk about
Re: BUSTED Jakpon Yoruba Boy Forming IPOB by coolitempa(f): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Jakpon alias segun anthony adewole alias seggegs and coolitempa. I dey laugh the naked monkey. grin

Your madness knows no limit..... grin.....now I am eshinwaju.....then seggeg.....then.....Segun.....and Anthony....and now mrmba....your craze no dey market........ angry

(1) (Reply)

MTN Must Pay $5.2 Billion Fine - South Africa / El-Rufai Called Buhari A Tyrant In 2010,Nigerians Doubt His Loyality 2 PMB(Pics / Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.