Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari (2820 Views)

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Yeske2:
At least our soldiers had finally penetrated Sambisa, were they able to during the clueless one's regime? Don't worry dear, this country will be great again in its full glory and you and i and our generations to come will be grateful to PMB and God.
Say amen Chukwudi nwannem

Olodo by May 29 2015 when GEJ handed over to Buhari,every inch of the country was under the control of the armed forces
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2015
madridguy:
Let go there again and let see who will shout foul at the end of it all. Someone is eating their money and they are shouting they wanna go to war. Let them bring on the war and let see who will suffer it. GEJ was on the throne for six years, he left the region unattended to and is it time they just woke from their slumber.... If they want peace good if they want war let them bring it coming.

Bros you talk as if you are willing to join the army and participate in the war lol
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Yeske2(m): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo by May 29 2015 when GEJ handed over to Buhari,every inch of the country was under the control of the armed forces
Really? Remember this is the www so mind how you spew trash.
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2015
I am not a soldier but I will support them morally. It is just a pity that some youth in ND failed to understand the fact that most of their big goons are just using them to enrich their pocket. With all these bombing, we cannot move ahead as a nation.

chukwudi44:

Bros you talk as if you are willing to join the army and participate in the war lol
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2015
madridguy:
I am not a soldier but I will support them morally. It is just a pity that some youth in ND failed to understand the fact that most of their big goons are just using them to enrich their pocket. With all these bombing, we cannot move ahead as a nation.

Bros the army needs more than moral support to win this war against terrorism!!!we need more recruits into the army. I was hoping you were motivated enough to join
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Do you have any reliable contact that can help someone into NA ? I have two friends ready to join any forces excluding police.

chukwudi44:

Bros the army needs more than moral support to win this war against terrorism!!!we need more recruits into the army. I was hoping you were motivated enough to join
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Buhari will develop the Niger Delta to the benefit of all, not give some ex-militant "generals" money that will only benefit few.
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Beremx(f): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2015
These people are funny o! They knew the amnesty programme was a sham but they refused to speak against Kingsley Kuku when Jonathan was president. They didn't tell their brother to develop the ND for 6years he was president? Now they are complaining and threatening PMB with their demands.

I have also noticed that my SE people now realize virtually all the federal roads in the region are in a deplorable state. They refused to disturb Jonathan to fix the roads. The blame is now on Buhari who will magically fix the roads in 100days.

Smh
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by jimi4us: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2015
madridguy:
Tomorrow they will be calling the international community to help them beg Buhari. If they cannot hold people like GEJ, Orubebe and co for the under develop of their region, they should just behave mature before they begin shout of abuse. Who do anyhow we see anyhow for JTF hand.
shut up. We want to leave Nigeria with our Biafra brothers. You people are maggots.
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2015
You must be a DOG. You are going nowhere if you like pull down the sky. You do anyhow you see anyhow.

jimi4us:
shut up. We want to leave Nigeria with our Biafra brothers. You people are maggots.
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by jimi4us: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2015
madridguy:
You must be a DOG. You are going nowhere if you like pull down the sky. You do anyhow you see anyhow.

we shall soon see about that. hunger go kill of una
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Hunger kill your generation.

jimi4us:
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2015
madridguy:
Do you have any reliable contact that can help someone into NA ? I have two friends ready to join any forces excluding police.

Why are they running away from the police naaa!!! Nope no contacts!!! 97% have already taken over all the positions
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari will develop the Niger Delta to the benefit of all, not give some ex-militant "generals" money that will only benefit few.
That is exactly what these guys want him to do
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Abagworo(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2015
That is what Jonathan failed to understand. At the peak of oil boom, he should have invested in Niger Delta for the future. Hopefully Buhari will do right but Jonathan as far as I'm concerned is a wasted opportunity to right so many wrongs.
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by menix(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

In other words you are implying that Buhari has deliberately allowed the boko haram crisis to escalate because he dosent want to clamp down so heavily on his kinsmen?

GBAM!!!
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Adminisher: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Why did they not tell Dr. Clueless and his wife?. I am really worried for my country. Id××ts have taken over and there is no shame anymore
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
jimi4us:

Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by baralatie(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
practically unnecessary
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by basilo101: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Millitancy plus low oils prices? The zoo will fall faster than we thought
Re: Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari by basilo101: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kalvan:
Calm down my Niger-delta brothers;no need to cry. Leave the crying and wailing for the yeegbos.
unfortunately, they are not cowards like u, the share more similarity with igbos than you as u can see from thier message above. they do not keep quiet in the face of oppression and console themselves with some one's resistance to oppression like u.

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? / Another Pro-biafra Protester Allegedly Shot By Policemen.. Very Graphic Photos / Good News! Army Finally Arrests Mastermind Of Taraba Killings