Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper (39118 Views)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by silverr(f): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
haji56:
It is time we will laugh as the ijaw an itsakiri are laughing the northerners ,we will soon see ijaw dead body on the streets of their respective villages, they will kill themselves as boko haram is killing their fellow kanuris and Fulani,they will not kill all Nigerians mind you we are ready to assist them with displacement agony advisees, welcome ijaw it is your turn!!!!!!!!!¡¡!¡!!!¡¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!!

lol.
militants don't kill their own.

I should know as I work with Marine engrs and travel there often.

7 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by falseman(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Saw 3 speed boats sneaked into Asaba this night I wonder what for and who owns that....why saturday night
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by atlwireles: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ugomba:
how?

You have reached the end of your road, your gig is now up. Time for a new moniker.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by mascot87(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
jkendy:
Hahahaha....... I foresee PMB confronting tighter security challenges worst than GEJ.

It's payback time. Asari, Boyloaf, Tompolo, Gen. Tamba...... I hail una ooooo

Trust me those guys are in money & they will not wish to die
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
CallPolice:
Those militants will not survive two air strike. Remember what OBJ did. Never joke with an ex-military man in power

And after OBJ's airstrike on Odi they simply went South until the collabo of Jonathan and Yaradua brought in some normalcy.
If you start a problem in your own country remember that there are people who would take advantage of it and create an endless chaotic situation and who pays the price ? The people , the country and the economy - you obviously do not understand what you're talking about .
Go ask Syrians and Libyans they have a better explanation.

6 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Ugomba(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
atlwireles:

You have reached the end of your road, your gig is now up. Time for a new moniker.
did you escape a psychiatrist hospital?
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by obailala(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
With the new administration being barely 3 months old and even without ministers, any militant who picks up arms at this time in the Nigerdelta is nothing but a criminal who's angry over the hinderances faced in their business as usual of bunkering.

The guys going back to pick arms now need to be arrested and swept off the street cos they are nothing but criminals and not freedom fighter.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by 1miccza: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
With the rate at which he is accumulating enemies i hope he would survive this

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by erikcantona: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
solonazzy:

Sorry to burst ur bubbles, buhari is nt Ojukwu, he wuld never run
you will Fall with the zoo !bet me! You will be sacrificed in the alter of one nigeria soon IPOb willl match !! Watch and see

8 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by atlwireles: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ugomba:
did you escape a psychiatrist hospital?

That's all you have? please come back with something meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by thundafire: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
doz foolish militants dat wer been paid to start up business wer jst lazy cs government tried 4 dm cs dier leaders back then re dy ones short changing dem cs dis tym even dier frnds will nymt support dem in order news naija filled with scums
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Disgrunted 5%
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Truckpusher(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
mascot87:

Trust me those guys are in money & they will not wish to die
You're having a false sense of judgement my friend.
They are in money and they have hungry youths that wish for the same money too - They will do tenfold of whatever their predecessor did and this is why the problem never ends by wishing it away or by military strikes.
I hope you're aware that it got to a point that even soldiers were lobbying to be transferred to the Niger Delta when they saw their colleagues that returned with money gotten from ''illegal crude oil theft'' which the soldiers were sent in to stop in the first place.
Sometimes you guys from a particular section of this country reason from your anus.

War against internal insurrection can never be won when petrodollar is involved - go figure ......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by atlwireles: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
obailala:
With the new administration being barely 3 months old and even without ministers, any militant who picks up arms at this time in the Nigerdelta is nothing but a criminal who's angry over the hinderances faced in their business as usual of bunkering.

The guys going back to pick arms now need to be arrested and swept off the street cos they are nothing but criminals and not freedom fighter.

I think I welcome your idea, oya lead the team and come arrest them.

8 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by dictbennie(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:

Swine Fool

In other news, anybody wey do anyha go see anyha

greedy buffons sold their guns,for amnesty , will they face soldiers and navy with sticks and stones and cry marginalization again ?

And you think they are that stupid to drop their sophisticated weapons? Oga, dey only dropped the so called sticks and with the real guns now..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Ugomba(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
atlwireles:

That's all you have? please come back with something meaningful.
hahahahaha. Are you dumb? I read the story.. My point is that Apc trying to rig bayelsa guber poll will resurrect a serious militant resurgence in the whole of ss and also removing wike... So what part of my comment did u find hard to understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by flokii: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
MILITANTS better take their time... make we no go introduce BOKO boys to deur OYEL land.. make we come see who go beg
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by bobochem: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
bokoharam + Niger delta militant = total destabilization + civil unrest = headache for buhari
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Truckpusher(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
atlwireles:

I think I welcome your idea, oya lead the team and come arrest them.
No mind them.

There is always an end to a faulty system.
This time it's the system that is fighting back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by atlwireles: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
Ugomba:
hahahahaha. Are you dumb? I read the story.. My point is that Apc trying to rig bayelsa guber poll will resurrect a serious militant resurgence... So what part of my comment did u find hard to understand?
[/s]

You're remarkably not smarter than a primary five pupil, you have been owned

Rose2014, come and see one of your brothers here.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Nicepoker(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
modelmike7:
They will soon meet their waterloo.
soon u will type some thing else

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by yungpowers(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
The kunu drunkard said he will make the nation ungovernable for GEJ if he goes for a second tenure.
I guess the ND boys will help him make it ungovernable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Ugomba(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]
You're remarkable not smarter than a primary five pupil, you have been owned
Rose2014, come and see one of your brothers here.
illiterates like you are not worth my mention.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by yungpowers(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
obailala:

Ain't you sounding like a fool with a myopic sense of reasoning ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by daveP(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
The reason given to win the state is totally baseless and oop (out-/ off point)

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by CallPolice: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
I understand what I am talking about. nobody or group has the monopoly of violence and can never defeat his own government.

Truckpusher:
And after OBJ's airstrike on Odi they simply went South until the collabo of Jonathan and Yaradua brought in some normalcy.
If you start a problem in your own country remember that there are people who would take advantage of it and create an endless chaotic situation and who pays the price ? The people , the country and the economy - you obviously do not understand what you're talking about .
Go ask Syrians and Libyans they have a better explanation.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by onajo2000(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:

Swine Fool

In other news, anybody wey do anyha go see anyha

greedy buffons sold their guns,for amnesty , will they face soldiers and navy with sticks and stones and cry marginalization again ?

They just dropped toy that time Nigeria should pray that nothing happens again

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by atlwireles: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
CallPolice:
I understand what I am talking about. nobody or group has the monopoly of violence and can never defeat his own government.

You don't need to defeat Nigeria's government to cause deadly damage to this country. Hopefully, you understand this simple fact.

6 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Tonnierichy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
erikcantona:
They should start killing zooo police and army and navy from the niger delta !!2 boko bombing from north soon when biafrans run out of patience they will start killing from east then the zoo will fall buhari will run to exile

Am sure u always miss classes in secondary school undecided
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by LilPeezy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
haji56:
It is time we will laugh as the ijaw an itsakiri are laughing the northerners ,we will soon see ijaw dead body on the streets of their respective villages, they will kill themselves as boko haram is killing their fellow kanuris and Fulani,they will not kill all Nigerians mind you we are ready to assist them with displacement agony advisees, welcome ijaw it is your turn!!!!!!!!!¡¡!¡!!!¡¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!!
guy na wia u hear/see militant kill dier fellow ijaw/itsekiri pple.......abi na highness u tek typ dis one

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by CallPolice: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
b4 they would be wiped out, it won't cause much harm to Nigeria. Trust me. Even the Chinese that has all the military equipment doesn't want to got to war.

atlwireles:

You don't need to defeat Nigeria's government to cause deadly damage to this country. Hopefully, you understand this simple fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen / Why Buhari Hurriedly Sacked Onnoghen, CJN - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.