Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. (5508 Views)

Southern Kaduna Leader Visits Nnamdi Kanu,Begs Him 2 Help Stop Murder Of Xtians / Nigeria: Only Country Her President Travels While His People suffer - Trump / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by holysina(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
God bless Biafra grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin this got me laughing
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by 4stylz: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Good topic but you people always think about yourself alone "ibos" are you the only Christians in nigeria? Apart from who you see as enermies.. I will rather be a Nigerian than to join greedy and self centred igbos"

ND movement
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Kingspin(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is an interesting discovery. Why are the yorubas and hausas afraid of a referendum with people they have nothing in common with?
The up South will still gist us that they are wiser but refuse to do things of a wise man in Nigeria.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by alexlee50: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Justdulla:
The Kind of weed some people smoke before posting thrash here amazes me ooo: if not why would u waste a topic just to post thrash nah...
no question is stupid bro, pls answer him?
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by tommysparks: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nothing in common between north and south except the same president ruling us. I stand to take a piss and they squat to piss and u tell.me we are the same?

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
I wonder why Muslims don't want their own country?
Why not have your own country where you can impose the most extreme form of sharia?

Go and tell that to Mujahideen Asari.

ArodewilliamsT, is Asari a Muslim?
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by mbhs139(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
melzabull:
shut up!

Answer his question, why don't awusa foolanis and yolowbas dont want to have their odua and arewa since they see easterners as their problem?

All these type of rubbish starts coming up after GEJ lost the election. My question, do you people expect that GEJ will rule the country till eternity, or do you think the Presidency of Nigeria is the exclusive of the SS or SE? What your grouse is exactly is what I don't know.

This thing is going round, and it will still come back to you again. As for the SE, I mean the Biafrans, is Goodluck EBELE Jonathan not AZIKIWE again. He's done your round/ration, so you guys should wait for your turn, Inugo?

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by AK481(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pakistani separated from indians,while bangladash later separated from pakistani.
By implication bangladash was in pakistani wen the pakistani separated from india
biafranking:
op i thought they re two countries that separated from indians,
they re bangladesh and pakistan..

Anyway, the zoo is not effectively working again..
The zoo is dying
The zoo is gradually fading away..
And we humans have given up frm the zoo cos our civility...

You need not to worried about the humans(biafrans)in the zoo.

I ve fasted and pray that let
thy will be done,o lord...

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by IheabunikeChuks: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
I wonder why Muslims don't want their own country?
Why not have your own country where you can impose the most extreme form of sharia?

Moses, The great son of a famous Benin w/hore. I greet you.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by biafranking: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Sri Lanka and Myanmar (Burma) were also part of old British India

British India disintegrated and gave rise to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and (Burma) Myammar.
i am just hearing this for the first time.
pls which one is british india cos i know them as indian which was colonised by great britain.
ghandi was their independent nationalist and activist then.
Pls throw more light on british indian?
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by biafranking: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
AK481:
Pakistani separated from indians,while bangladash later separated from pakistani.
By implication bangladash was in pakistani wen the pakistani separated from india
is bangladash a muslim country too?
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Femolacaster(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ndi ara up and down! When will all these jewish almajiris get sense self?
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
biafranking:
is bangladash a muslim country too?

Yes Bangladesh is a Muslim country.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
laurel03:
Na south south get oil not biafra.... Ondo get oil now and mind you Lagos and ogun waterside also get untapped oil...

See this Yoruba boy.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
biafranking:
i am just hearing this for the first time.
pls which one is british india cos i know them as indian which was colonised by great britain.
ghandi was their independent nationalist and activist then.
Pls throw more light on british indian?

British India....or the Raj.....was the British colonial possession of India...which was partitioned into the countries of Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and India in 1948.

Pakistan was made up of West and East Pakistan. East Pakistan became the nation of Bangladesh in the 1970's.

Religionwise....Pakistan and Bangladesh are majority Muslim, India is majority Hindu, with large Muslim , Christian and Buddhist minorities, Sri Lanka is divided between the Tamil and Sinhalese....and Burma is majorly Buddhist.

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Do you want the Awusa FUlani and their Yoruba Slaves to starve?
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
For the OP...

Countries where Muslims and Chirstians live together....

Lebanon
Egypt
Jordan
Senegal
Kenya
Tanzania
South Africa
India
USA
UK
China
Germany
France
Holland
Malaysia
Indonesia
Russia
Sweden
Australia
Palestine
Benin
Togo
Ghana
Zambia
Burkina Faso
India
Cameroon
Chad
Ethiopia
Eritrea
and many more.

The problem with you grumblers is that you see government as a means of getting money. You really do not want secession....you want money. Threatening secession is a means to get more money.

Same goes for the North too.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:
For the OP...

Countries where Muslims and Chirstians live together....

Lebanon
Egypt
Jordan
Senegal
Kenya
Tanzania
South Africa
India
USA
UK
China
Germany
France
Holland
Malaysia
Indonesia
Russia
Sweden
Australia
Palestine
Benin
Togo
Ghana
Zambia
Burkina Faso
India
Cameroon
Chad
Ethiopia
Eritrea
and many more.

The problem with you grumblers is that you see government as a means of getting money. You really do not want secession....you want money. Threatening secession is a means to get more money.

Same goes for the North too.

Dumb muslim. You guys cannot reason

3 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Dumb muslim. You guys cannot reason

Considering the fact that 1)I am a Christian and 2) I most certainly can talk....that renders your comment rather false.

And anyway....wherever I hear peope shouting Biafra or Jihad, or odua, or marginalisation etc....I wonder....what are you people really calling for. Development....or a share of the national cake.

One thing I know...as a Nigerian.....there is no national cake....and all of you lazy Nigerians(yes...that means all of you...not one section of the country) need to work. Oil is becoming worthless....and the price will stay low permanently.

So.....if you people want to fight a never ending resource war....fine. If you people want to drop the pretence...and the tribal and religious bigotry....and work for the development of your local area by making your governors work for you and by diversifying your economies....which by the by would bring in more money than you can dream of (and yes...pollution of the envt by oil means a chance to develop clean up industries and innovations)....that's even better.

You Nigerians......I have long since left tribal affiliations behind....and I laugh at you....you better wake up. Why is your region still underdeveloped after years of power at the center? Does that tell you something?

3 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by knowledgeable: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
NAIJASOM:
I have said this multiple times. Nigeria is the only country on this planet where Muslims are fighting so hard to live with infidels.

Not true muslims.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by wordcat(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
LastSurvivor:
The whole Nigeria see South easterners "especially" as their problem but they are very afraid to let them go, why pls? why would you fight civil war to keep the same people that u see as the whole world problem..

I've answered this question severally here on nairaland.
In case u've forgotten, the answer is simple;

Yorubas and Awusas CANNOT SURVIVE without the Igbos. If they think otherwise, let them call for referendum.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by knowledgeable: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=Adminisher post=37938613]You need to stop deceiving yourself . Most 'pure' Muslims don't want to leave with any other faiths including Nigerian Muslims. Evvery half educated youth down south has this dumbed down belief that they are in a forceful union with other tribes. It is not other tribes doing it but politicians, businessmen and global businessmen. Dont deceive yourself also that they want your oil wealth. The average northern youth does not feel the effects of oil wealth the same way the youths of the SS are not feeling it much.
The truth is that the so called Muslims expelled easterner s violently in the sixties and if given the chance they would do it again.
Nigeria is being kept alive by God himself for his purposes and the people we mentioned before. Let me put it in perspective - there would be no Dangote, Adesina, Otedola, Danjuma if there were no Nigeria.
So you are beginning to understand. The advice for youths is to fight for their future in their country. Stop tribalism, stop supporting corrupt politicians, fight for good laws ET. C but you cannot deceive yourself that a "phantom" Biafra is the answer. It is Nigeria only you need to fight and fight the

There's no adjective yet to define any Nigerian, advocating for the kind of one Nigeria we have at the moment.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by juman(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Funny thread. grin

Ordinary people across the country are the victims of one nigeria. The politicians and other "leaders" are the only beneficiary of one nigeria hence they are the ones who want it. Common people gain nothing for being citizens of the country. A country that is deliberately destroyed by few people.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by knowledgeable: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Considering the fact that 1)I am a Christian and 2) I most certainly can talk....that renders your comment rather false.

And anyway....wherever I hear peope shouting Biafra or Jihad, or odua, or marginalisation etc....I wonder....what are you people really calling for. Development....or a share of the national cake.

One thing I know...as a Nigerian.....there is no national cake....and all of you lazy Nigerians(yes...that means all of you...not one section of the country) need to work. Oil is becoming worthless....and the price will stay low permanently.

So.....if you people want to fight a never ending resource war....fine. If you people want to drop the pretence...and the tribal and religious bigotry....and work for the development of your local area by making your governors work for you and by diversifying your economies....which by the by would bring in more money than you can dream of (and yes...pollution of the envt by oil means a chance to develop clean up industries and innovations)....that's even better.

You Nigerians......I have long since left tribal affiliations behind....and I laugh at you....you better wake up. Why is your region still underdeveloped after years of power at the center? Does that tell you something?

"Lord have mercy". Nigeria is a faild state, after went through trillions of dollars, that some of the newly developed countries in Asia can't even dream of, and yet , some humans are reasoning like this.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Masterclass32: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Make I declare meaness here.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by erikcantona: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hahah they prefare oyel more than 72 virgins?
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by L0rdTeekay(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
embarassedsincerely, some ppl r sick in d head, jst imagin if muslim post smtin lik ds all u hear extremist/jihadist... Nw dt a christian refer 2himslf as animal dt lives in Nigeria zoo, name ds guy
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Nigeria alias the serengeti park of west africa, also known as the zoo, is the only place in the world where Muslim jihadist wants to live with Christians 'kaffirs' by force.

In Asia, muslim pakistan broke out from hindi Indians even though they were of THE SAME ETHNICITY.

Why do Afro-asiatic pseudo-arab muslim Fulani, hausa and yorubas want to keep having the Christian Igbo, Ijaw,Efiks, Ogoni and other Easterners who share nothing in common with them.
the question carries 35 marks and your time starts now
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
knowledgeable:

"Lord have mercy". Nigeria is a faild state, after went through trillions of dollars, that some of the newly developed countries in Asia can't even dream of, and yet , some humans are reasoning like this.

Nigeria is a failed state because you Nigerians like it that way.

You want money to chop. You do not want to work for it.

Well....I have said enough. Im off!
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Nigeria alias the serengeti park of west africa, also known as the zoo, is the only place in the world where Muslim jihadist wants to live with Christians 'kaffirs' by force.

In Asia, muslim pakistan broke out from hindi Indians even though they were of THE SAME ETHNICITY.

Why do Afro-asiatic pseudo-arab muslim Fulani, hausa and yorubas want to keep having the Christian Igbo, Ijaw,Efiks, Ogoni and other Easterners who share nothing in common with them.
Everybody has a right to be stupid but you are abusing the privilege.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by theDEVILisHERE: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Adminisher:
You need to stop deceiving yourself . Most 'pure' Muslims don't want to leave with any other faiths including Nigerian Muslims. Evvery half educated youth down south has this dumbed down belief that they are in a forceful union with other tribes. It is not other tribes doing it but politicians, businessmen and global businessmen. Dont deceive yourself also that they want your oil wealth. The average northern youth does not feel the effects of oil wealth the same way the youths of the SS are not feeling it much.
The truth is that the so called Muslims expelled easterner s violently in the sixties and if given the chance they would do it again.
Nigeria is being kept alive by God himself for his purposes and the people we mentioned before. Let me put it in perspective - there would be no Dangote, Adesina, Otedola, Danjuma if there were no Nigeria.
So you are beginning to understand. The advice for youths is to fight for their future in their country. Stop tribalism, stop supporting corrupt politicians, fight for good laws ET. C but you cannot deceive yourself that a "phantom" Biafra is the answer. It is Nigeria only you need to fight and fight the right people.

People cannot fight for a country they do not believe in
Those leaders and top business men you mentioned as well as the rest you didn't mention do not believe in the country
No citizen of this country truely believes in the country
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by keepfighting(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Perhaps if you confirm the reason why you're so incredibly stvpid, u'll understand why.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside After His Defeat(pic) / When A Petrol Attendant At Con oil Filling Station Shouted SAI BUHARI (photos) / Makinde Seeks Approval For ₦50 Billion Supplementary Budget From Oyo Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.