Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. (5503 Views)

Southern Kaduna Leader Visits Nnamdi Kanu,Begs Him 2 Help Stop Murder Of Xtians / Nigeria: Only Country Her President Travels While His People suffer - Trump / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by OperationIgrigi: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Adminisher:
You need to stop deceiving yourself . Most 'pure' Muslims don't want to leave with any other faiths including Nigerian Muslims. Evvery half educated youth down south has this dumbed down belief that they are in a forceful union with other tribes. It is not other tribes doing it but politicians, businessmen and global businessmen. Dont deceive yourself also that they want your oil wealth. The average northern youth does not feel the effects of oil wealth the same way the youths of the SS are not feeling it much.
The truth is that the so called Muslims expelled easterner s violently in the sixties and if given the chance they would do it again.
Nigeria is being kept alive by God himself for his purposes and the people we mentioned before. Let me put it in perspective - there would be no Dangote, Adesina, Otedola, Danjuma if there were no Nigeria.
So you are beginning to understand. The advice for youths is to fight for their future in their country. Stop tribalism, stop supporting corrupt politicians, fight for good laws ET. C but you cannot deceive yourself that a "phantom" Biafra is the answer. It is Nigeria only you need to fight and fight the right people.

**grins** This guy is deceiveing himself, you want a pan-nigerian revolution?, do you think it is possible to have "a pan-Nigerian revolution"? you really expect an hausa youth to revolt with you against a thieving and feudal dangote or other corrupt northern leaders?. You even contradicted yourself, the northern youths expelled easterners and you still want the easterners to hold hand and sing kumbaya in "one nigeria". Dissecting you thought-process, i won't be taking a long shot, if i wager a guess that you are a yoruba muslim. Anyway, i understand your fears------>Illorin. grin

Prepare for your islamic Arewa-odua, if you can't make peace with that, join the police, army and come shoot Biafrans in the east. Good luck to you on that. grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by ArodewilliamsT: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fash20:
wait let me ask ifa
What in jupiter's co.ckk is ifa?
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by AK481(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2015
biafranking:
is bangladash a muslim country too?

Yes,more muslim than pakistan.their own even plenty passs.the fight for libration with pakistani was more bloody.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Fash20: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

just a second let me ask ifa.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by Fash20: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

just a second let me ask ifa.
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by SOUNDKING: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Noooooooo
GOD PUNISH ZOOGERIA
better
Re: The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. by ERockson: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Nigeria alias the serengeti park of west africa, also known as the zoo, is the only place in the world where Muslim jihadist wants to live with Christians 'kaffirs' by force.

In Asia, muslim pakistan broke out from hindi Indians even though they were of THE SAME ETHNICITY.

Why do Afro-asiatic pseudo-arab muslim Fulani, hausa and yorubas want to keep having the Christian Igbo, Ijaw,Efiks, Ogoni and other Easterners who share nothing in common with them?

The only tribe that wants one Nigeria by force is igbo. why? despite some hypocritical noise of Biafra and killings in the north by boko haram, they are still migrating in search of greener pasture land living with the hausa fulani muslims

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#endsars : ABA Youths Arm Themselves Against Military Personnels [Live Video] / I Am At Eagle Square Live As A Delegate / Jonathan Is Weak -buhari !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.