Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388751 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fingerprinter(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
I need a good writer to help me write three articles. Each one of these articles should be at least 1,000 words. There are about 10 articles but I've written 7 before I lost the zeal to complete the remaining.
Please,if you use article spinners, don't even bother to contact me. If you wish, I'll send you a sample of the ones I've written to guide you.

Whatsapp only 07087845559.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tywrites: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello good people. I was contacted by a user with unverified payment status to write a book. He has sent the offer now but I don't know how to check if he is now verified. I don't want to ask him directly either. How do I go about it please?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Tywrites:
Hello good people. I was contacted by a user with unverified payment status to write a book. He has sent the offer now but I don't know how to check if he is now verified. I don't want to ask him directly either. How do I go about it please?

Why don't you just accept the offer? He will have to do an escrow deposit, and to do that, he will have to verify his details. Perhaps he is new on the forum.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mission2prosper: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please, I have to write an autoresponder email series for a print coupon advertising newspaper, problem is the only coupon I know is a bet9ja coupon.And Google has not been helpful.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by helpfulposts(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mission2prosper:
Please, I have to write an autoresponder email series for a print coupon advertising newspaper, problem is the only coupon I know is a bet9ja coupon.And Google has not been helpful.
I am seeing this now, though not an authority in this area, google can help:

Search for "print coupon advertising newspaper". Follow the search results to understand the concept and twick some autoresponder series (swipe file) to suit this area of advertising.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by viktor88: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
i need heip, i want to register my first account on fiverr but airtel is the only good internet service provider in my area and i have learnt that with airtel i will be banned, is there a way or trick to use airtel for fiverr?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fingerprinter(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
viktor88:
i need heip, i want to register my first account on fiverr but airtel is the only good internet service provider in my area and i have learnt that with airtel i will be banned, is there a way or trick to use airtel for fiverr?
Nobody will ban you for using airtel!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by viktor88: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Nobody will ban you for using airtel!
thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
frankmoney:
I have been having series of jobs in upwork , but I have to turn most down because the client either wants to talk on the phone , video call etc . Pls how do I bypass this ? Or the best possible answer to give ?Because am using a female profile and a USA account .
You can bypass it by outsourcing the job a US female fiverr freelancer to do the job, but the trick don't work in most cases, so I don't advice female account cuz its stressful, not worth it.. ..

Just be real on upwork and u will see your breakthrough!!

#IstandforRealAccount.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
3RNEST:

You can bypass it by outsourcing the job a US female fiverr freelancer to do the job, but the trick don't work in most cases, so I don't advice female account cuz its stressful, not worth it.. ..

Just be real on upwork and u will see your breakthrough!!

#IstandforRealAccount.. smiley
lol boss to open new account on upwork now Na war Sef, it seems they don't accept freelancers again
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
frankmoney:
lol boss to open new account on upwork now Na war Sef, it seems they don't accept freelancers again
No be war, let me share the trick,

Tips:
Use USA as location to sign up upwork
They will approve u at a speed of light ...
When they approved your account, switch it back to Nigeria as your real IP location....

Cheer tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
3RNEST:

No be war, let me share the trick,

Tips:
Use USA as location to sign up upwork
They will approve u at a speed of light ...
When they approved your account, switch it back to Nigeria as your real IP location....

Cheer tongue
I can switch it back ? I no know but what if Na female account ?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
frankmoney:
I can switch it back ? I no know but what if Na female account ?
Why impersonating when u have the potential to win in upwork without female account. ...SMH for u... embarassed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
3RNEST:

Why impersonating when u have the potential to win in upwork without female account. ...SMH for u... embarassed
ok man changed the location tho
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by IamShiningStar(f): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2017
OK.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, how y'all doing? I'm looking for someone with an Amazon.co.uk account to help me buy a £30 product from my client. I'll pay £40 if you're interested. Nobody cares about the goddamn product, he just needs a verified review — that's why. Thanks in advance, hope someone can help.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Fiverr, Elance, freelancer PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mission2prosper: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
helpfulposts:

I am seeing this now, though not an authority in this area, google can help:

Search for "print coupon advertising newspaper". Follow the search results to understand the concept and twick some autoresponder series (swipe file) to suit this area of advertising.
Thanks my creativity muscles later woke up.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mission2prosper: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please I need to compose an email series consisting of 10 emails to affiliates of publication. This affiliates will be selling ad space for the publication.I have some ideas but my head is kind of spinning right now and am feeling sick.Please, can anyone send me a link to some swipe file or a good example.I've really searched google for this but Google is showing emails to use in affiliate marketing instead of what I want.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
$525 Payoneer funds needed...
Chat my signature for quick deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2017
happy Independence day...

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lovalt15:
I need old upwork account to buy add me on Whatsapp 08144758217

how much r u willing to buy, i have one.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ken4jj(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am trying to break into upwork but i haven't found it easy. I opened an account last year but i couldn't win just one bid and i abandoned it. However, i am back again and i am wondering if i can get it right this time. Please how can i win bids before my connects get exhausted? My niche is in writing. Can someone help me please.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
ken4jj:
Hi Guys,

I am trying to break into upwork but i haven't found it easy. I opened an account last year but i couldn't win just one bid and i abandoned it. However, i am back again and i am wondering if i can get it right this time. Please how can i win bids before my connects get exhausted? My niche is in writing. Can someone help me please.
Change your niche, and see the magic
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Buying Payoneer at 335/$ and Skrill at 310/$.
Buzz me on Whatsapp
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fnep2smooth(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Anyone who can refer or contract a web design or graphic design job for me from Upwork, i have try my best but no show since last year. they never invite me or respond to my proposals. you get your own commission when they pay i promise.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Swtchinny(f): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2017
ukeme200:

I'm interested
I am interested too
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello guys, what is the solution to this math,

NOTE: when multiplying by a percentage, to increase the result by the percentage YY% => 1.YY

Price: $25.99
Qty: 2
Tax: 8%
Tip: $5.00
Shipping: $6.99
Fees: 15%
Profit: 25%

Please Calculate:
(((Price x Qty) x Tax) + Shipping) x (Fees + Profit)
I'm not sure of the answer I got. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bulk Payoneer funds need at 335/$, can pay 337/$ if over $2000.
Instant Payment
Click the link in my Signature to get to my WhatsApp directly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.