Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387087 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bring all your withdrawals from Fiverr, Upwork, Craiglist, iWriter, Freelancer.com etc and cash out at a good rate.
We’ll withdraw any amount for you.

No time wasting, all transactions are done in minutes.

Just click on signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
emmaversity:

Thanks brother, you are always supportive...

You're welcome!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
frankmoney:
Just got a job on fiverr after a while , but I am currently facing a challenge of data in order to complete the job , any kind nairalander that's able to help ? Will pay back as soon as I clear payments it's a promise

@frankmoney but your signature says that you sell "data" grin

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
victor101:

@frankmoney but your signature says that you sell "data" grin
lol bro I used to , till I ran out of it grin ,
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Has anyone withdraw from upwork via bank withdrawal and which bank work well with upwork?

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance, Freelancer, iwriter and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

Contact in signature, Whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kachiz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
I need an Upwork programmer for a quick job.

I am building a Landing page and I need to make sections clickable when it's hovered over.

Shoot me a message at eluoma91@gmail.com for more details
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Anybodie: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
i have an upwork account which i want to sell, its a fully verified Nigerian account if your interested, i can send you a link to view the account and make your choice.

the reason am selling it is because i can no longer cope with working on upwork, school and job.... so i need to sell to those having difficulties getting a Nigerian upwork account.

Hi
I want to buy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Anybodie:

Hi
I want to buy

contact me via whatsapp.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2017
tosinjay:
Buying your bulk payoneer @cool rate.

Buying from $50 and above

Instant cash/payment

Whatsapp here
https:///send?phone=2348060200027
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gboyetade: 6:09am On Oct 16, 2017
I offer the best rates for Payoneer. Bring all your Payoneer funds at 342/$ now

I am open to escrow
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Anybodie: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2017
3RNEST:

No magic behind it... Just follow the right process u will get your upwork account approved in no time!

Tips:

First look for an approved upwork account via google then follow the person steps and if possible copy and paste but do a little touching!

Note:
(Your real account, so use your real details)

Another tips, reply that frustrating upwork email and ask them why is your upwork account not approve?
See screenshot below

One of the upwork team will reply u and give u reasons why they keep rejecting your account...

Viola, your upwork account is approved, welcome to the world of freelancing, mind u after your first landing job, upwork will ask u for video verification, so be prepared, those opening fake account OYO4u.. .

Good luck in your world of freelancing
Hi Bro
Created my Upwork Account
..but am yet to secure any offer and am running out of connects
Any trick about it?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2017
Anybodie:

Hi Bro
Created my Upwork Account
..but am yet to secure any offer and am running out of connects
Any trick about it?
No trick, just build your profile reviews... .
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Anybodie: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2017
3RNEST:

No trick, just build your profile reviews... .
Thanks Bro
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Anybodie:

Thanks Bro
You're welcome
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by go4success(f): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Any freelancer or trusted exchanger that has successfully withdraw on freelancer should help me here. I don't understand their withdrawal and the PayPal option requires a credit card to checkout. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
3RNEST:
Has anyone withdraw from upwork via bank withdrawal and which bank work well with upwork?
Bros, bank exchange rate is ridiculous.
They'll exchange your dollar at 305 to 310 depending on the bank. Me, I'll do much better cheesy

In your WhatsApp now.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
go4success:
Any freelancer or trusted exchanger that has successfully withdraw on freelancer should help me here. I don't understand their withdrawal and the PayPal option requires a credit card to checkout. Thanks
Click on my WhatsApp link and let's talk.
Your fund will be out successfully.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by xxxp(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2017
promo4:
Hi,

I need a reliable and trusted exchanger.

$220 fiverr PayPal fund available for instant withdrawal.

Quote or reply me if you have a good rate please not all these 310, 315 things.

Thanks

I can help you withdraw your fund.
Inbox for sweet deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by xxxp(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2017
go4success:

I can help you withdraw your fund. Watshap 0 8 0 5 1 1 9 5 0 0 6
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
3RNEST:

It is 332/$

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2017
go4success:

Beware of whom you deal with...

Don't lose your hard-earned money....

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
benebaby77:

It is 332/$
Bank rate cant be 332!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by go4success(f): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Thanks. I experienced that recently. I won't let it happen again.
benebaby77:

Beware of whom you deal with...

Don't lose your hard-earned money....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
$600 payoneer needed at nice rate.

Instant cash/payment

Whatsapp here
https:///send?phone=2348060200027
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
3RNEST:

Bank rate cant be 332!!

It has been that rate for more than 4 months and zero risk of losing money....

Upwork determines the rate not our local banks

And it works with any banks....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
go4success:
Thanks. I experienced that recently. I won't let it happen again.

You can use payoneer for your withdrawal or register for one if you don't have....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tolajay: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes, it is. Been N332.192 for months now.

If you're withdrawing low sum, I advise you use direct bank transfer but if you're withdrawing large sums, an exchanger with a good rate will be fine.

Mind you, the processing fee is just $0.99 while Payoneer processing is $4.50.

3RNEST:

Bank rate cant be 332!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
benebaby77:

It has been that rate for more than 4 months and zero risk of losing money....

Upwork determines the rate not our local banks

And it works with any banks....
Interesting, upwork determine the transfer rate...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
tolajay:
Yes, it is. Been N332.192 for months now.

If you're withdrawing low sum, I advise you use direct bank transfer but if you're withdrawing large sums, an exchanger with a good rate will be fine.

Mind you the processing fee is just $0.99 while Payoneer processing is $4.50.

OK, thanks for the update but which is the best Nigerian Bank to recommend for upwork withdrawal?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by go4success(f): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, I've registered yesterday.
benebaby77:

You can use payoneer for your withdrawal or register for one if you don't have....

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.