Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387530 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by baarak66(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mr victor101, please kindly reply the email. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jloe: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thank you all the gurus in the house @victor 101,stagger, Fxbot,paschal,and others I can't remember your names,we really appreciate you for sparing some time off your busy schedule to educate us.much love.

Pls am a newbie to freelancing, I want to register on upwork.com and am thinking of Administrative/data entry,virtual assistant,customer service and the likes.kindly help me with tips and is there any App,training or info to excel in that niche? can one make big here just like in article writing? what's their range of charges? and finally for payment, is payoneer better than skrill and how do I open skrill. Thanks

@victor 101
@stagger
@fxbot
@paschu
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Nsonaso Xchang£:

I Buy Payoneer fund 400/$

Fiverr withdrawal via PayPal 350/$

T&C Apply

Testimonies :
www.nairaland.com/2881648/n340-withdraw-fiverr-upwork-freelancer/6
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by KaptaynKush: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2016
who says sammig1 aint real....he s very honest and open in his transactions....received ma alert in less than 10 mins..I strongly recommend him to whoever needs his services
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Goldenboy842(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Datazone:
Hello, I'm currently looking for Freelancers who can write articles with ease and clarity on a daily basis. I pay N800 per article and the minimum number of words is usually 600. Please, if you cannot punctuate, rewrite or construct sentences do not bother to apply. I can sniff plagiarized articles from afar and when I do, you won't be paid. Feel free to send me mail: #####

PS: Do not quote my mail, it will be removed shortly. Scammers are also free to apply. If you can't write, inform your friends and enemies, I have enough jobs to go round. If you wanna make some cash before school kicks off then, now is the time. To your success!

I need the job bro, whatsapp 08160403222
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer 415

skrill Rate 415 to $1

Fiverr withdrawl Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wakes: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer 415

skrill Rate 415 to $1

Fiverr withdrawl Paypal Rate 320 to $1
What is the process please? I have some Payoneer funds.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2016
wakes:

What is the process please? I have some Payoneer funds.

Reply your message on whatsapp.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Rockyfancino(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Datazone:
Hello, I'm currently looking for Freelancers who can write articles with ease and clarity on a daily basis. I pay N800 per article and the minimum number of words is usually 600. Please, if you cannot punctuate, rewrite or construct sentences do not bother to apply. I can sniff plagiarized articles from afar and when I do, you won't be paid. Feel free to send me mail: #####

PS: Do not quote my mail, it will be removed shortly. Scammers are also free to apply. If you can't write, inform your friends and enemies, I have enough jobs to go round. If you wanna make some cash before school kicks off then, now is the time. To your success!
I'm very much interested. How do I begin, and how will you pay me?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by surestsam(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Get full tutorial videos on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator . This videos will take you from beginner to expert in;

1. Photography
2. Logo Design
3 Carton Design
4. Infographics
5. Banner Design
6. Ebook Design
7. Vectorizing

Cost: #2500
Videos are on mega cloud
Check signature for contacts...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by coderXO(m): 5:53am On Oct 05, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Wicked! cheesy

Wicked is when you have used someone or a service to make money and you don't want to pay their them their due commission.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2016

Payoneer 415

skrill Rate 415 to $1

Fiverr withdrawal Paypal Rate 350 to $1
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance and Freelance withdrawal N430/$ only if you have $100 and higher.

I also buy US PayPal at the rate of 430/$, every other country 400/$.

Will buy your skrill funds @ 430/$ Payoneer.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature, call or whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ask1509(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
And so it goes.....
Got slammed with the rising talent badge this evening. Thanks to all the kind gurus and mentors of this awesome thread.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Goldenboy842(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
ask1509:
And so it goes.....
Got slammed with the rising talent badge this evening. Thanks to all the kind gurus and mentors of this awesome thread.
Cheers

Congrats bro, how was the test like?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ask1509(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Congrats bro, how was the test like?
Did only US english and UK english basic tests. They weren't that hard at all.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Exoticstan(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
ask1509:

And they fed you some extra connects right?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Clone2020:
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance and Freelance withdrawal N430/$ only if you have $100 and higher.

I also buy US PayPal at the rate of 430/$, every other country 400/$.

Will buy your skrill funds @ 430/$ Payoneer.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature, call or whatsapp

I have payoneer funds for sale.

08067186664. If you are interested you can pm me on whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nsonaso Xchang£: God bless your hustling brothers and sisters. And am still exchanging highest rate ever.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ask1509(m): 3:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Exoticstan:
And they fed you some extra connects right?
Yeah. It was the extra connect that made me notice that I've been given the badge.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Oct 08, 2016
justi4jesu:

Payoneer 415

skrill Rate 415 to $1

Fiverr withdrawal Paypal Rate 350 to $1
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Neduzze5(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2016
ask1509:

Yeah. It was the extra connect that made me notice that I've been given the badge.

Please can you outsource a job to me on Upwork, I'd do it for less the price. Just need a good review from you. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Goldenboy842(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2016
ask1509:

Ok bro , I was approved the first day I registered but no work yet.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2016
I have Upwork US Account for sale...buy and start making money...inbox me below if interested...WhatsApp me 09080994646...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Goldenboy842(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
3RNEST:
I have Upwork US Account for sale...buy and start making money...inbox me below if interested...WhatsApp me 09080994646...

Person no go fit withdraw to naija na.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jostking: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pls help. U joined Upwork last 2 month but only started bidding last week. Unfortunately I was banned because I accepted to be paid outside Upwork. Don't know what to do now? Do I open another account with the same email and details I used before? Pls how do I go about this. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Neduzze5(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
jostking:
Pls help. U joined Upwork last 2 month but only started bidding last week. Unfortunately I was banned because I accepted to be paid outside Upwork. Don't know what to do now? Do I open another account with the same email and details I used before? Pls how do I go about this. Thanks

There is nothing you can do about it any longer. Just open a new email account which you'd use to open a new Upwork account. Then you can start bidding again. Sorry bro, happened to me last month.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaze4blues(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Datazone:

I'm interested. how do I get u.

u can reach me on popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Person no go fit withdraw to naija na.
u withdraw using Skrill...inbox me if u need am no jamb questions...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Exoticstan(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2016
ask1509:

More jobs to your portfolio, more dollars to your pockets!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2016
I buy SKRILL @410/$

Instant transfer as usual
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello guys, I need Payoneer account to buy. The account must have received funds before from any online payment platform like fiverr, amazon kdp, AdSense etc. I will buy it 15k cash down. Pls watsapp me on 08060715532

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.