Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (398631 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
curatorX:

You are a disgrac[/b]e to this resourceful thread. A noisemaker and a nonentity!

[b]In fact, you're a disappointment to Nigerian youths.
You'll come and boasts about your imaginary Jeeps and your fat paychecks, terrorizing everyone like you are accomplished.

Common standard $10, or $5 work, you can't afford to outsource. I have worked with a lot of Nigerians and about 40% from Nairaland.

The price tag wasn't my concern, but your disgraceful and arrogant attitude towards everyone. A staggering idiot! keep staggering, you're about to fall!

I wish I can teach you few things about humility and shove your pompous balls in your watery mouth!
Finally meet his match...lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin make una stop fightinq jo...

but seriously i don't wanted to put mouth, sincerely the fight with that dude made me to think positive toward creatinq a new ideas on upwork and it's working like mad, sincerely i didn't regret bcuz its turn out to be a Blessing...Please stop this childish play two fighters.

#Peace out and must love, long live Nairaland... cheesy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
stagger:

Abeg, help save the guy from his frustration. He is hungry and has earned nothing from Upwork. That is his problem. grin grin grin

Thats rude, stop it...before i send the gods on you.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 12:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Can this thread be shut down please? angry angry angry

Personally, I don't like calling out names when issues like this arise, so no one should quote me out of context
Upwork is a buyers market, and there are employers who would pay peanuts and still demand quality work like our arrogant friend here.
However, I would like to point out that if you don't like someone's rates, please just ignore their offer.
Pride goeth before a fall, and a haughty spirit before destruction. I don't believe in confronting people with the truth because soon enough the truth will confront them by itself.
Anyone who feels he is too important to explain to folks in a forum why he can't offer good rates for a job can go to hell in my opinion.

Arrogance is an attitude that leads people to begin to overestimate their importance and ultimately end in doom.

My take is simple, if we can not focus on the purpose of this thread, we might as well shut it down.

First it was those that wanted to defraud the system, now it is those that can't hide their stinking attitude. What are we going to see next

7 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by curatorX: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2016
3RNEST:

Did i read that lines well? please inbox me i need to show u some trickz.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tricks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2016
kaycodes:
Can this thread be shut down please? angry angry angry

Personally, I don't like calling out names when issues like this arise, so no one should quote me out of context
Upwork is a buyers market, and there are employers who would pay peanuts and still demand quality work like our arrogant friend here.
However, I would like to point out that if you don't like someone's rates, please just ignore their offer.
Pride goeth before a fall, and a haughty spirit before destruction. I don't believe in confronting people with the truth because soon enough the truth will confront them by itself.
Anyone who feels he is too important to explain to folks in a forum why he can't offer good rates for a job can go to hell in my opinion.

Arrogance is an attitude that leads people to begin to overestimate their importance and ultimately end in doom.

My take is simple, if we can not focus on the purpose of this thread, we might as well shut it down.

First it was those that wanted to defraud the system, now it is those that can't hide their stinking attitude. What are we going to see next

KC, i will quote u bcuz u have been making sense since 1914...mature mind talkinq... cool
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 12:16am On Nov 09, 2016
curatorX:

Tricks
Yes...if u will calm down... cool
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Uwaeromosele: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2016
3RNEST:

Yes...if u will calm down... cool
..Sir I also need d Tricks.been on upwork 4 4weeks yet no invitation.Nd my connect r finished .Although I fly Naija ip..buh nothing yet. I am willing to learn.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Sir I also need d Tricks.been on upwork 4 4weeks yet no invitation.Nd my connect r finished .Although I fly Naija ip..buh nothing yet. I am willing to learn.
Open secret, have u tot of opening a female nigeria account, since your ip is from Nigeria... grin grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Uwaeromosele: 1:28am On Nov 09, 2016
3RNEST:

Open secret, have u tot of opening a female nigeria account, since your ip is from Nigeria... grin grin
..No sir oo.I am really ready 2 learn hopin 2 hear more from u sir..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Uwaeromosele: 1:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..No sir oo.I am really ready 2 learn.
.So painful afta trying 2 just get a job on upwork..Sir although u said open secret, Is dier aa closed one.I am willing 2 learn..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2016
sell your skrill and payoneer fund to me

skrill 420/$
payoneer 410/$

instant transfer as usual
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..No sir oo.I am really ready 2 learn hopin 2 hear more from u sir..
Nothing more from me...go on get the account and inbox me for the test trick its FOC....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
hehe I no dey join quarrel o but I call bullshit on the hoax that you can't get $40 articles. It all boils down to how good you are.

I'm less than three months old on Upwork and the lowest I've written a 1000 words article is $30. If I outsource am at 2 to 4k and keep 6k I don try. Most outsourcing require heavy editing self, so mosts times I write on my own and reject job when I'm busy.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Uwaeromosele: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2016
3RNEST:

Nothing more from me...go on get the account and inbox me for the test trick its FOC....
..Alright sir!!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by An0nimus: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Tabbaz:
sell your skrill and payoneer fund to me

skrill 420/$
payoneer 410/$

instant transfer as usual

Even people dey buss head for here, business must go on. Carry go my bro, nothing do you grin

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
I have an Offer to Record your day in mp3 format...pls only female can get this offer..or if u have babe with good British accent... kindly inbox me on my profile...am on whatsApp now...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Uwaeromosele: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
3RNEST:

..Sir I do I inbox u.I dnt knw hw nairaland pm wrk..Is ur number on ya signature valid on whatsapp? Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Sir I do I inbox u.I dnt knw hw nairaland pm wrk..Is ur number on ya signature valid on whatsapp? Thanks
view my profile u will see my number... am always on WhatsApp 247..first 10 persons get my free Upwork test Trick...lolz
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
3RNEST:
I have an Offer to Record your day in mp3 format...pls only female can get this offer..or if u have babe with good British accent... kindly inbox me on my profile...am on whatsApp now...
I need help on this offer? 1 week left... sad
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Finally, mods on this thread has allowed me
reply post. So I'm here now..

Please we are all brothers and sisters. The original plan was to help others achieve success as freelancers. We should stop all this rancor it will get us nowhere. @stagger take it easy.. please let us all learn to tolerate!

I opened this tread out of love, so Let Love Lead!

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
victor101:

Please we are all brothers and sisters. The original plan was to help others achieve success as freelancers. We should stop all this rancor it will get us nowhere. @stagger take it easy.. please let us all learn to tolerate!

Shalom!
the OP has spoken so be it....'''singing Bank Alert by P2'''
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Uwaeromosele: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
3RNEST:

view my profile u will see my number... am always on WhatsApp 247..first 10 persons get my free Upwork test Trick...lolz
.sir I copied dat num from dat picture, Buh u r nt available on whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.sir I copied dat num from dat picture, Buh u r nt available on whatsapp
give me yours
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Uwaeromosele: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
3RNEST:

give me yours
.seen it sir
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dotmans(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hi fellow Nairalanders,

I buy all your Skrill funds @ 450 per $

I buy all your itunes gift card, Amazon gift card, Target gift card at the best rates.

Instant payment and escrow is allowed. Call, text or Whatsapp me lets transact good people

Contact on my signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
victor101:

Shalom!

Thank you for saying this. Yes I know people got egos, yes I know people can be rude, but at the end of the day let us value ourselves as Nigerians.

Having worked in a distributed team with talented folks from around the world including the US, I can categorically say that the only difference between a Nigerian and an American or European is training. They are not more brilliant, they are simply better trained.

If you doubt my words, simply take a look at Andela, and see how they have trained Nigerians and are exporting them to the world.
We should not insult ourselves, we should also not belittle ourselves.

Let's treat one another with respect and the world will treat us with the same respect.

If you just joined upwork, don't despair.... remember you're competing against professionals from around the world. Be proud to be a Nigerian, leave your profile that way make sure you highlight your skills, you cannot be a jack of all trade, you will only end up a master of none. If you're a writer try carving out a niche for yourselves. For guys in technical support and customer service, we also have hubstaff, toptal and crossover platforms.(all are dot com domains).

Please fell free to use me as a resource on anything crossover.com

Stay safe and have fun guys and gals.

7 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
There was never a problem until certain persons came to poke their noses in my business. They are clearly not who I am looking for, but they just had to come making trouble. Sorry, but if I am pushed to the wall, I will push back.

Thanks to all those who have applied. Greater things await you as the present N1,000 per article project is just a test. Meanwhile, anyone who has coding experience in MQL5 can contact me. I have a contract which will be paying $180 an article. We will put into words, certain aspects of coding for the MT5 platform and we will split the pay 50:50.

I will continue to recruit writers until I have a team of at least 10 solid, reliable writers who will handle my higher paying contracts. So anyone who is up to the task should contact me using the email addy I dropped for your tests. Please I only want to hear from writers. Those who want to make trouble should please stay away.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 1:07am On Nov 10, 2016
stagger:

Articles are in categories and degrees. I pay as high as N3,500 to N5,000 for specialty articles but these require a great deal of experience and know-how. You cannot compare an SEO article with a general article. Pay can never be the same. How many people can boast of experience in SEO specialty articles that can pass Google Penguin updates for SEO ranking?

How many people can prepare conversion scripts for lead generation campaigns? These are also writing projects but they are highly specialized and not for any Tom, Dick and Harry. Those who need more pay for articles need to develop the skill-set that goes with it. It is as simple as that.

Truth be told, many peoe who offer low rates gigs are subcontracting the jobs. They get it at let's say $0.05 per word and sell the job to other writers at 2 dollar per 1000 words article. Most writing jobs for beginners sell for around $20 for 500 words. Bad as e bad, give them $10 and keep the balance.
SEO writers make up to $400 upwards writing articles have seen no where do they offer good soe wriitters #3500 or #5000.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AleAirHub(m): 4:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Good Morning.

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal Is Now Available & Sell Your ❤ Skrill Fund ❤ Payoneer ❤ Btc ❤ Netteller To Us.

Neteller @420.

Skrill @420

BTC @480/490.

Fiverr,Upwork,Guru,Freelancer via Paypal @380

✆/☎ Zero7Zero32073067. BBPIN:2ABD8052.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Best time to sell your fund

[size=15pt]Payoneer 410 - 420/$

Skrill 420 - 430/$[/size]

Paypal - not available at the moment, contact others

Install transfer as usual
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
delishpot:

Truth be told, many peoe who offer low rates gigs are subcontracting the jobs. They get it at let's say $0.05 per word and sell the job to other writers at 2 dollar per 1000 words article. Most writing jobs for beginners sell for around $20 for 500 words. Bad as e bad, give them $10 and keep the balance.
SEO writers make up to $400 upwards writing articles have seen no where do they offer good soe wriitters #3500 or #5000.

True, but all that have now been confirmed to be nothing but a "test". The actual job is now, wait for it...$180 per article! Apparently, writers now have more value than security men and cooks and I look forward to hearing testimonies of folks that'll benefit from this impending largesse.
Maybe, just maybe, stagger is not the Ebenezer Scrooge we pictured or perhaps, he's had an early life changing encounter just in time for Christmas.
Hello recruited writers, don't forget to share your testimonies when the dollars start rolling in in hundreds. All's well that ends well.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (190) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.