Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387109 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Profcamsey:
are you going to pay on up work?
No sir, I'll definitely not be paying in Upwork.

curatorX:

Personal finance article?

Kind of, but with verifiable market information.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by curatorX: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2016
keishik:

Kind of, but with verifiable market information.
Alright, lemme know if you this post is still available.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2016
curatorX:

Alright, lemme know if you this post is still available.

It is.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PremiumContent1: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello All,

Please I am in need of a brilliant freelancer to work with me as a Virtual Assistant.

The Ideal candidate would write blog posts for my website, publish them (easy as it's WP), handle emails (not much traffic yet), ghostwrite to drive traffic to the site (once in a while post).

I am willing to help the person develop as well. I prefer a freelancer to someone that would do this short-term.

It wouldn't take much of your time -- and I expect you have something doing already -- and I hope we (the chosen candidate and I) would relate maturely and enjoy a beautiful working relationship. I am big on respect and straightforward talk.

Kindly send an email (more of a cover letter) to premiumcontenter@gmail.com if you are interested. I would be happy to end this process this weekend. I would help you grow as much as I can. If the volume of applications is much, then only shortlisted candidates would be contacted in a bid to manage time.

Regards.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by didymario7(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Payoneer needed @ N430 PER $

we contact on my signature below.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Multimega: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
stagger:

Drinking panadol for other people's headaches. I have gotten several applications and will start the selection soon. So you can jump into the lagoon. Case closed.
stagger you think and write from your anus. Their is no fresh taste in you, you are such a soured taste. How do you live with your wife?

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Multimega: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
stagger:

I won't bother to even respond to the koonbey fellow because he is a non-event. I also would not bother responding to you anymore. I have got applications and from there I will pick my pool of writers to take on the projects I have.

I will end by saying it again. People have to work their way up the ladder and start from the ground floor up. If you feel too big to earn $2 per 1,000 words, then you should move on. Go and earn your millions elsewhere as a Nigerian graduate who is too superior to a cook or a gardener.
The barage of attacks you get is not as result of the $2/1000 words. You are in this tuzzle because you are a trailer load of sarcasm
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Multimega:
stagger you think and write from your anus. Their is no fresh taste in you, you are such a soured taste. How do you live with your wife?

I live with my wife the way only me can live with her. Or you want to come to our house to see how we live? Baboon!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by curatorX: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
stagger:

I live with my wife the way only me can live with her. Or you want to come to our house to see how we live? Baboon!

Lol. Wonderful!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 6:40am On Nov 13, 2016
I exhausted my connect on Upwork but its up to a month and am yet to get the new 60 connect what do I do
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mcsensis: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello Victor101,

pls i need to contact u on the upwork.com. i am having some challenges with registration.

Kindly help me with step by step guide on how to register and start making money.

My e-mail is mcsensis@gmail.com.

awaiting ur reply sir.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Please help the ministry by clicking this link. It is a site for article writers, you can also register and start writing. I use the articles to populate my portfolio on Upwork.
https://www.crowdpondent.com/2016/11/13/hacked-in-60-seconds/
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by princesana(f): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please, I'm interested and would love to join Andela, please kindly put me through and what are the steps I have to take.... Thank you so much. Anna
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
frankmoney:
I exhausted my connect on Upwork but its up to a month and am yet to get the new 60 connect what do I do
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
frankmoney:

Buy new connects.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
keishik:

Buy new connects.
I thought they give 60 connect monthly
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
frankmoney:
I thought they give 60 connect monthly

They do without fail from my experience. But Since you said they've refused to give to you, that was why I suggested you buy. If they also refuse to sell to you, you done get prayer point be that.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by vikings809: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
frankmoney:

Try complaining to their customer care. It's probably a glitch and I'm sure they can fix it for you....unless you've been scamming/reported to be scamming job posts.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fnep2smooth(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please someone should invite me for a job on my profile. I have try to get approval but they keep declining me. You can check the test i took and also my score to know what am doing wrong. Pleas help me out, am a graphic designer with some of my work uploaded and am also into content writing. This is my profile link help out.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~010a186ef6f2c214ef
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
fnep2smooth:
Please someone should invite me for a job on my profile. I have try to get approval but they keep declining me. You can check the test i took and also my score to know what am doing wrong. Pleas help me out, am a graphic designer with some of my work uploaded and am also into content writing. This is my profile link help out.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~010a186ef6f2c214ef

Try 99designs.com. Your graphic design skill will pay you better over there.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by vikings809: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
I need a little help.

Has anyone written a description for an app listing on appstore? How much is the standard charge?

I'd be grateful for any info on this.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fnep2smooth(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
stagger:

Try 99designs.com. Your graphic design skill will pay you better over there.
i just need an avenue to start working. I no fit get handwork con still de hungry. Make una think am na. Please do you view my profile and also invite me for job.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by incredibledan(m): 3:08am On Nov 14, 2016
Hi
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
I'll like to rewrite some texts. I need a re-writting expert who's interested to please send me an email at aprofessoratnaijdotcom
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thanks guys my account has been approve. I had to update my educational level and also add some more previous work i did to my collections and i got approved. Thanks for your helps. So now that i am in the game what will be my next move.
Becaue i have try submitting a proposal and i discovered that i have to write it so i started by writing down my covered letter but find it difficult to fill other options belove. Please any help or tips to fill it out and also what to write there. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Profcamsey(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Who has transacted with completey before?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ranson(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Hello house,
Is it appropriate to agree to a discussion on Skype if someone suggested it on upwork platform? I need a response ASAP from you gurus so that I will not ignorantly break the rules.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2016
Freelance, elance and upwork withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2016
ranson:
Hello house,
Is it appropriate to agree to a discussion on Skype if someone suggested it on upwork platform? I need a response ASAP from you gurus so that I will not ignorantly break the rules.

Yes it is.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ranson(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2016
@keishik. Thanks for the timely response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.