Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388966 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 435/$ ...........

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Dygeasy(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Dygeasy:
Hello guys,

I have a lot of articles to write but I'm so swamped with work and I'd like to outsource to guys here.

Please DO NOT send me a message if you have a lot of jobs on your hands except you know your jobs will not affect the deadline we both agree on.

Please DO NOT send me a mail if you do not have good electricity or Internet connection.

And lastly DO NOT send a message if you will be offline or have your phone off for the duration of this job.

I believe these are basic things that make us all thrive as freelancers.

I'll be at the other end expecting your mails.

Thank you very much

CLOSED! I'll reply every email sent regarding this. Thank you guys!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 3:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Good morning

Ayam still buying payoneer fund

maximum offer rate is 440/$

pm for business only pls. No need of Hi, Hello. Straight to business pls

Thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 435/$ ...........

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s]Job Offer: This job is to write product/business descriptions for a few sites. You pick a site from the provided list (Excel), write a description of the website's product(s) on offer. You need to browse the website and write a summary of its products/business.

Word count: Approximately 150 words (130-160)

Requirements: Excellent grammar. Product content writing experience is a plus.

Number of descriptions: 48

Deadline: 4 days (at least 12 entries submitted daily,) If you can do it in a shorter time, that's even better.

Remuneration: N12,000

I will provide sample work for guidance. You need to write a sample description to win this job.

How to apply: send me a PM using Nairaland email feature.

Thanks.

[/s]

Currently interviewing... No more applications please. smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dominicnuel(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
tonyx4x44:
Job Offer: This job is to write product/business descriptions for a few sites. You pick a site from the provided list (Excel), write a description of the website's product(s) on offer. You need to browse the website and write a summary of its products/business.

Deadline: 4 days (at least 12 entries submitted daily,) If you can do it in a shorter time, that's even better.

I will provide sample work for guidance. You need to write a sample description to win this job.

Thanks.

the email i used in registering for Nairaland is no more functional, can i use my present email and apply?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 1:19am On Feb 18, 2017
$10,000 Payoneer fund needed today.

I buy any quantity at your preferred rate (upto 440/$)

Come to whatsapp and let's do business

Instant funding as usual

Trusted since 1910 grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Xzbit91: 1:34am On Feb 18, 2017
tonyx4x44:
Job Offer: This job is to write product/business descriptions for a few sites. You pick a site from the provided list (Excel), write a description of the website's product(s) on offer. You need to browse the website and write a summary of its products/business.

Thanks.

I don't know if you were able to receive my mail.
I wanted to request sample for guidance, please respond asap.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by koyeni(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2017
wink
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AleAirHub(m): 3:33am On Feb 19, 2017
Sell your PAYONEER FUNDS

Sell your FIVERR FUNDS

Sell your PAYPAL FUNDS

Sell your BITCOIN FUNDS , etc.

## Instant Payment....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 5:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Payoneer fund needed desperately grin

I buy any quantity at your preferred rate based on negotiation

Instant funding as usual

Trusted since 1910 grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Exoticstan(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Tabbaz:
Payoneer fund needed desperately grin

I buy any quantity at your preferred rate based on negotiation

Instant funding as usual

Trusted since 1910 grin
Connect with me on whatsapp.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by flowsamuels(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2017
I need a writer... Contact me on 08134895381... Call or whatsapp.

Work Details...

Non fictional ebook title: RagnarLothbrok:
The Saga of a Viking Warrior

The book should have accurate Facts about Ragnar, It should be a non-fiction book. But it can be written as a story so it is interesting to read.

It should be 10-15 chapters, 15k words and free from plagiarism, the book should not have grammar mistakes, and also be free from typos, punctuation and spelling mistakes.

You should make the chapters yourself and table of contents, it could be up to 10-15 or less but should be up to 15k words.

Needed in 4days exactly.

Whatsapp or call : 08134895381
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 2:24am On Feb 20, 2017

I am still buying payoneer fund @450/$ for large sum

Lower quantities also go for competitive rate

See contact below

Thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by reverendfather: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
GUYS I NEED HELP URGENTLY, I HAVE TWO UPWORK PROFILES, ONE IS A NIGERIAN PROFILE WITH MY ACTUAL PICTURE WHILE THE OTHER ONE IS A UK ACCOUNT WITH A RANDOM WHITE GUY'S PICTURE.

THE NIGERIAN PROFILE HARDLY GETS INTERVIEWED, HENCE I MAKE LESS THAN $100 A MONTH, SO I CREATED THIS UK ACCOUNT, AND HAVE MADE OVER $2000 IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH.

BUT MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE HAPPENED THIS MORNING, WHEN I TRIED TO BID FOR ANOTHER PROJECT. GUYS, UPWORK IS ASKING ME TO DO A VIDEOCHAT VERIFICATION WITH THEIR CUSTOMER CARE AGENT. OTHERWISE I WONT BE ABLE TO BID FOR ANOTHER PROJECT.

MY BIG QUESTION IS THIS, CAN I WITHDRAW THE MONEY I'VE MADE SO FAR FROM THIS ACCOUNT WITHOUT HAVING THEM BLOCK IT. BECAUSE IVE NOT EVEN SET UP A WITHDRAWAL METHOD YET. I TRIED DOING THAT JUST NOW, FIR SOME REASON I CANNOT FIND THE SKRILL OPTION. ANY EXPERIENCED PERSON SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

YAY MY MONEY O..

P.S. MY HOURLY PROJECT IS STILL ON, AND IT'S STILL COUNTING.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pcoolioz(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
reverendfather:
GUYS I NEED HELP URGENTLY, I HAVE TWO UPWORK PROFILES, ONE IS A NIGERIAN PROFILE WITH MY ACTUAL PICTURE WHILE THE OTHER ONE IS A UK ACCOUNT WITH A RANDOM WHITE GUY'S PICTURE.

THE NIGERIAN PROFILE HARDLY GETS INTERVIEWED, HENCE I MAKE LESS THAN $100 A MONTH, SO I CREATED THIS UK ACCOUNT, AND HAVE MADE OVER $2000 IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH.

BUT MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE HAPPENED THIS MORNING, WHEN I TRIED TO BID FOR ANOTHER PROJECT. GUYS, UPWORK IS ASKING ME TO DO A VIDEOCHAT VERIFICATION WITH THEIR CUSTOMER CARE AGENT. OTHERWISE I WONT BE ABLE TO BID FOR ANOTHER PROJECT.

MY BIG QUESTION IS THIS, CAN I WITHDRAW THE MONEY I'VE MADE SO FAR FROM THIS ACCOUNT WITHOUT HAVING THEM BLOCK IT. BECAUSE IVE NOT EVEN SET UP A WITHDRAWAL METHOD YET. I TRIED DOING THAT JUST NOW, FIR SOME REASON I CANNOT FIND THE SKRILL OPTION. ANY EXPERIENCED PERSON SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

YAY MY MONEY O..

For the withdrawal method, I think it has to do with the fact that skrill is no longer supported. Try using another. for the verification. well.....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by reverendfather: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
pcoolioz:

For the withdrawal method, I think it has to do with the fact that skrill is no longer supported. Try using another. for the verification. well.....
mm what if I create a UK PayPal account, and send the money to that account. is there anyway I can withdraw it to my naija bank account
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Infamous(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
stagger:

The bold text is wrong. It is $30 wire transfer irrespective of amount. When we used Elance, it was initially $5 (2009-2013) and then $25. Then as far as withdrawing in USD goes, I have never had a problem for once with pulling out the raw dollars. NOT ONCE.

So are you speaking from experience or from hearsay?
. Hi. Please, I just sent you a mail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by samtobi(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2017
reverendfather:

YAY MY MONEY O..

What a touching story. The mistake you made was not setting up your Payment method. You'd recall that the very first day you earned your first money on Upwork, they automatically pop it up in your account that you should set up your payment method. But you failed to do that.

OK, the other mistake was because you left such an amount there on Upwork without setting up a payment method. That would have raised up some eye brow from upwork. They might be saying, "who is this person that has this kind of amount but has refused to withdraw it and also refused to set up a payment method. We'd like to know him."

Another thing I think that would have still triggered this is maybe you are not using a VPN to cover up your ass. These maybe the reason why they smelt a rat in your account.

Well, these are my thoughts though.

Upwork respects hardwork. And they reward handsomely. That is why you will see tips and tricks on their platforms on how to get clients. They also respect their freelancers. I don't think they will deprive you of your hard earned money.

As long as they didn't say anything about withdrawals and closure of account. They just said you can't bid for more jobs. Well, that is kind of OK.

What you need to do is this: try and withdraw your money first. You can use payooneer as a payment method. All you need to do is to discuss to trusted exchangers on how to go about it. They will surely be of help and you will get your money easily within minutes.

When you are done with the withdrawal, don't fall for their bait yet. Continue your work with the client until it ends. But before it ends, rinse and repeat the withdrawal process for your funds. But this time, let your maximum limit be $500-600 not to raise some eyebrow.

Just imagine if you can't access that funds, Jesu...that wan na die o.
So, always play safe since you are masquerading in the platform. And also use UK VPN to cover up your I. P.

I hope this helps. Just my two cents.

6 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wesley80(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
pcoolioz:

The support for Skrill ends in April, till then, Skrill remains a withdrawal option for freelancers.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pcoolioz(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
wesley80:

The support for Skrill ends in April, till then, Skrill remains a withdrawal option for freelancers.

But if you are a newbie, you can't find the option to link your skrill anymore.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wesley80(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
pcoolioz:

But if you are a newbie, you can't find the option to link your skrill anymore.
Ok
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hi everyone

We need a professional who can help us to format our ebook. This is our first ebook and it is pertinent that we get it right. We don't need you to proofread it or to add any content. We just need a unique format and something that eases readability. If you can do this, please send samples of your work to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com (please change the at to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces). If we are okay with your samples, we will award you the project. Thank you.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
I swear Upwork no like us. Meanwhile support my writing ministry. Rate or vote and read this article. Give me 5 stars, thanks.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2017/02/22/galaxy-note-7-again/
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
reverendfather:

YAY MY MONEY O..

Very touching, I had the same problem but I opened up to the client and he contacted customer service. I got part of the money through my payoneer account and closed all fake accounts. Just know this your days on Upwork are numbered. I was suspended for no reason but thankful for the experience. I still make money writing by directly sourcing for jobs.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adek15(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
guys please, i am new to upwork, thanks to the op and people on this thread. thing is i submitted a proposal on a job and i got a feedback which state that i should deposit a refundable security so that he would be sure i will do the job. my questions are:
1. is it right to deposit money to his account when he is the client?
2. he mentioned accounts like paypal, neteller and skrill and i dont even have those accounts neither do i even know what they mean
3. after doing jobs, how do i get paid? i mean can the client pay directly into my first bank (nigeria) account

Another thing is i will like to know bid range for jobs. thank you in advance.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ranson(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
mdoub:

Very touching, I had the same problem but I opened up to the client and he contacted customer service. I got part of the money through my payoneer account and closed all fake accounts. Just know this your days on Upwork are numbered. I was suspended for no reason but thankful for the experience. I still make money writing by directly sourcing for jobs.
How do you source for writing jobs directly without using any of the freelance platforms?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
ranson:

How do you source for writing jobs directly without using any of the freelance platforms?
You Go pay me something. Cash and carry go.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Adek15:
guys please, i am new to upwork, thanks to the op and people on this thread. thing is i submitted a proposal on a job and i got a feedback which state that i should deposit a refundable security so that he would be sure i will do the job. my questions are:
1. is it right to deposit money to his account when he is the client?
2. he mentioned accounts like paypal, neteller and skrill and i dont even have those accounts neither do i even know what they mean
3. after doing jobs, how do i get paid? i mean can the client pay directly into my first bank (nigeria) account

Another thing is i will like to know bid range for jobs. thank you in advance.

Na scam ni. No one should ask you for money. Not even Upwork.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adek15(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
mdoub:

Na scam ni. No one should ask you for money. Not even Upwork.
hmm... thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.