Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe (5802 Views)

Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
So last night I saw an apology thread to Igbos by a south southerner bingala- God bless u sweetheart-apology accepted on behalf of my people on nl

https://www.nairaland.com/2592130/apology-latter-igbos-south-southerns

Now tell me how an impostor still found his way into such a thread, claiming to be Igbo just to cause confusion on top apology again!!!!! Hence I couldn't resist opening this thread.

I've said it times without number that mods needs to start banning people for claiming multiple personalities and origins. These guys are playing with people's emotion n psyches for goodness sake.

Why is it that the rest of Nigeria seem to kick against peace between SS and SE why? Why? Why? Is this how we intend to rebuild the country?

What seems to be the problem?

The impostor is no other person but Gabrielsuswan

You'll see his comments where he says his Igbo friends are not in support of Biafra bla bla bla and other comments that show he's not Igbo (at least) but on this particular apology thread, he not only claimed he's Igbo, he said he's from IMO state and that as Igbo, he doesn't trust south southerners and that as hates 'us Igbos'
And he was asking for abandoned properties before he can trust SS (as per Igbo man) smh

Screenshots of his comments are attached

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by coolitempa(f): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pointless thread....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
coolitempa:
Pointless thread....... angry

To you it's pointless, to some of us it's not.

Imagine rejecting a heartfelt apology as an impostor- u don't see that he's playing on someone's emotions

It's too bad

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by truefact: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
I have always said it, though yorubas are diabolically evil, there are those who are on constant payroll, especially Hausa-Fulani and yoruba muslims, but there naive people across the board who have joined them unknowingly.

There is Hausa-Fulani agenda to weaken igbos...Hausa / Fulani sees igbos as the only obstacles to their agenda . They now using the yorubas in the chess game...but I know at the end igbos will have victory. ..

The Hausa / Fulani and muslims have used all tactics against igbos in this nigeria, but igbos can never be totally weakened

17 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls permit me to Cc tonychristopher eastlink soundking
Pazienza, donxavi, princewill1, HeisJesus, tkester
These were some of the people on that thread

@Bingala accept my unreserved apology for that

5 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
truefact:
I have always said it, though yorubas are diabolically evil, there are those who are on constant payroll, especially Hausa-Fulani and yoruba muslims, but there naive people across the board who have joined them unknowingly.

There is Hausa-Fulani agenda to weaken igbos...Hausa / Fulani sees igbos as the only obstacles to their agenda . They now using the yorubas in the chess game...but I know at the end igbos will have victory. ..

The Hausa / Fulani and muslims have used all tactics against igbos in this nigeria, but igbos can never be totally weakened

As soon as I saw his comment, I could tell he's not Igbo
I only took Screenshots because of the 'pic or adonblivit' crew

8 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Detective rose i dey your minstry grin

10 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
hahahahah because I said igbos want Biafra I'm not igbo?
Lol wakeup hare go and ask of Umuawara Umuoye Imerienwe NgorOkpala...
U refused to put relevant post here

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yellowbars and their inferiority complex

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
hahahahah because I said igbos want Biafra I'm not igbo?

Lol wakeup hare go and ask of Umuawara Umuoye Imerienwe NgorOkpala...

U refused to put relevant post here

Oh I missing one of ur screenshots

Brb

5 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Detective rose i dey your minstry grin

I greet u sir

4 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Yellowbars and their inferiority complex

I had my hand in my mouth when I saw what the guy was trying to do. It's gotten to an all new level shocked shocked

For those that will come here to call me jobless, continue

The guy claiming multiple ethnicity is not jobless, rather the person that called him out

O di mma

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

Oh I missing one of ur screenshots
Brb

Okay

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
If a human adopts another person's identity in order to create division among brethren, then that person is a Devil. This is one of the core characters of the devil as described in the bible.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Okay

Anuna ngwo, nkwu na-abia

U know u lots try faking IMO state thinking u won't be caught because of Okorocha

IMO ko, Niger ni

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Princewill1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
That Bastard is not igbo!

The guy is tiv in benue

I can remember earlier this year during PDP campaign in makurdi.I saw a thread here where he said 'we benue people are for APC' He also said that the crowd that came for APC rally in makurdi was bigger than that of PDP

Is either he has deleted the comment or he used his other moniker

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
NAIJASOM:
If a human adopts another person's identity in order to create division among brethren, then that person is a Devil. This is one of the core characters of the devil as described in the bible.

Most times they'll claim IMO because they think no one will dig their post just because of IMO is an APC state

What a country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oh no... Not again!!! angry
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Princewill1:
That Bastard is not igbo!

The guy is tiv in benue

I can remember earlier this year during PDP campaign in makurdi.I saw a thread here where he said 'we benue people are for APC' He also said that the crowd that came for APC rally in makurdi are bigger than that of PDP

Is either he has deleted the comment or he used his other moniker

For sure he's not.

Yet he's more concerned about our abandoned properties in the SS

How mischievous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
huangcheng:
Oh no... Not again!!! angry

My dear

Na again o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
You dey mind them.

Their cowardice runs in the blood.

One thing every south south and south easterners must bear in mind is that there are people that are not from this regions who are spending millions of naira every year to sow enmity and distrust within the south south and south east people but they will fail for sure because falsehood doesn't last long.

They claim that south easterners wants to steal oil from south south while downplaying the fact that south east have enough oil to last us forever.

8 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by brize(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014 for CIA , my sweetyyy i dey salute your busting skills....... Yoruba will continue to be cowards, i prefere hausa when it comes to boldness than South West yorobags

9 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

Anuna ngwo, nkwu na-abia

U know u lots try faking IMO state thinking u won't be caught because of Okorocha

IMO ko, Niger ni

Lol I'm from Imo believe it or not, ain't my biz..but I grew up more in Benue and Kogi...

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
brize:
rose

Yes boss cheesy
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Lol I'm from Imo believe it or not, ain't my biz..but I grew up more in Benue and Kogi...

@huangchen

How can we help our brother wannabe?
This is getting more serious by day
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
brize:
Rose2014 for CIA , my sweetyyy i dey salute your bursting skills....... Yoruba will continue to be cowards, i prefere hausa when it comes to boldness than South West yorobags

Nah honey busting these ones on nl is too easy
CIA job hard lipsrsealed
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Just keep Kpayet their... You scratched face, back stabbing, two-timing, treacherous Yoruba man.

Kai!!! God knows that if i see a Yoruba man and a snake in front of my house, i'll first kill the Yoruba man before worrying about the snake. A Yoruba man is too dangerous to leave unsupervised.

7 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
gboss4sure:
You dey mind them.

Their cowardice runs in the blood.

One thing every south south and south easterners must bear in mind is that there are people that are not from this regions who are spending millions of naira every year to sow enmity and distrust within the south south and south east people but they will fail for sure because falsehood doesn't last long.

They claim that south easterners wants to steal oil from south south while downplaying the fact that south east have enough oil to last us forever.

Me sef I don tire to de bust them

I want to retire but since retirement is not in their dictionary, busting continues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

@huangchen
How can we help our brother wannabe? This is getting more serious by day
Lol Chill man/Woman...
If you ready by Christmas let me get u some beer in Imerienwe I promise....
#Nyben
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
huangcheng:

Just keep Kpayet their... You scratched face, back stabbing, two-timing, treacherous Yoruba man.

Kai!!! God knows that if i see a Yoruba man and a snake in front of my house, i'll first kill the Yoruba man before worrying about the snake. A Yoruba man is too dangerous to leave unsupervised.

*hands him a bottle of cold big sized Eva water to calm his vex* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
huangcheng:

Lol How many Yorubas attended Uli.. well enough said
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

@huangchen

How can we help our brother wannabe?
This is getting more serious by day

To be frank with you, i used to think that Yorubas can be rehabilitated and domesticated but given the current realities i think Yorubas have gone beyond redemption. My professional advice will be to put them all in a vacuum and cause an implosion in it, that way we'll be free from this evil tribe.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How World Leaders Are Rushing President Buhari At Paris Peace Forum (Pics) / 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS / Gov. Daniels Cook Caught With 400 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.