Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P (40714 Views)

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Today's Nigerian Newspaper Review / Today's Nigerian Newspapers Headlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by cyberdurable(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice Pics!, at the Idiot mentioning igbo's and Ojukwu, May thunder wipe ur Family... animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by idowuswap: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
So no. Igbos was arrested for robbery since or arrested for cocaine or arrested for 419 or for ritual.......that only what I need from nairaland be that.,,,,,,,,igbo marijuana tribe wey dey beat their parents for not getting rich as yorubassssssssss thanks
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Photo master buhari.
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by idowuswap: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
So no. Igbos was arrested for robbery since or arrested for cocaine or arrested for 419 or for ritual.......that only what I need from nairaland be that.,,,,,,,,igbo marijuana tribe wey dey beat their parents for not getting rich as yorubassssssssss thanks

igbo can never become military men,because of whaat the ojuiku or agbarry ojukwu did
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by speedyGonzales: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Brain power over military... the way forward! certainly the future shall be won by the nerds...

Government should sponsor research in electronic/computers and in Medical sciences/chemistry! (get our first class students in those areas oversea's to the best universities to get masters/Phd's and back in Nigeria working on future technologies for the country and the world)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by CSTR2: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
paper weight.
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by damyzino(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850154_img20150912154606edit_jpeg01bbabda7d261e5befd015be0d519670

President Buhari is completely Presidential. Wailers can strip themselves. Nigeria is marching to greatness.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by pus30: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Boko haram the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, which attend the Nigeria defence Academy got its independent in 1957 before the federal republic of Nigeria of buhari got in 1960.

The Nigeria defence Academy is a facilities the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, is only renting from the federal republic of Nigeria of Buhari
You can look at Balewa dress and see it is the same day in calabar

The problem with Igbo people is that Igbo people tell lies a lot.. So they twisted the whole story.
[/size]

[img]http://babajidesalu./files/2009/10/tafawabalewa.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2849853_mapofwestafrica5_jpege9eba1d3392ea873b70967857146d331

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by azlad2010(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
No Igbo will be admitted to this academy soonest talkless of Ojuju sorry ojuku 's family
dis ur coment sef,dey make me laff
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by alex007a(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Really bad to b withdrew from our academy. Didn't witness dis year pop. My senior CSUO AC OKONKWO now second lt
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by sweetgala(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
No Igbo will be admitted to this academy soonest talkless of Ojuju sorry ojuku 's family

A good number of Igbo officers serve in the NA and have done rather excellently . I don't know the point of your post

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't know why people have to be tribalistic on every topic here. Stop derailing from the topic and tribalising it. As if nairaland is not enough some even go to BBC and CCN web pages displaying their dumbness to the whole world. We shouted change with brooms, we expect Buhari to change Nigeria overnight but we ourselves are not ready to change, what an irony?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Applied but did not sail through..I would have been a 2nd Lieutenant today!!!No wahala..I go try again dis year..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
good
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Idrismusty97(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
OMG! I love Buhari! I love Buhari! I love Buhariii! This man is simply so Presidential. This is the man Nigeria denied for three terms. He is simply born to the post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by cannonnier(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
dOnLarich:
BUHARI MY GUY we been dey drink together earlier before e go the convocation without telling me. embarassed
it seems like you're still high on that kunun-zaki you drank yesterday. wink
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by babafirst(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:
That corrupt place. Years back I applied them 3 times with more than excellent requirements but i was rejected. Your papa or mama must be general with strong connection before they collect you. Dem dey craze.

Viewing this topic: INTROVERT

Its already too late but you can still comment under me. At least you go make top five.
Eeeya so NDA bounced you 3 times,no wonder you are bitter and criticising the COAS for snapping pics with his troops.Anyway for your information NDA does not take people based on certificates alone but character and attitude because they have a psychology test and there is a psychologist attached to the Selection Board..My point is that if you display the kind of attitude you are displaying on Nairaland(even your nairaland name 'hertotodeysmell' for a lady faa?)definitely you will fail NDA psychology test because it's not only Alphas that take you into NDA but a decent character and attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by babafirst(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Na equal quota in each state na Abeg..

Stop This
thanks for educating him/her .Na 'd same' number dem dey take from each state.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by dOnLarich: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
cannonnier:

it seems like you're still high on that kunun-zaki you drank yesterday. wink
you sound exactly like my EX
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Zendinho(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Y was d president nt adorned wt d military regalia
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by susolzik(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
We were thew together as candidates and it was interesting!
Though couldn't make the final list, despite scaling through the hurdles.
It was a worthwhile experience and I'm excited for my friends commissioned today, especially 2nd Lt Oyolola Teslim Adedamilola

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by hollowpot15684(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
look closely, nobody was smiling in that pics.
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by eaglechild: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
The quota system of admission makes a mess of the quality of graduates being churned out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Bialegend(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
OMG! I love Buhari! I love Buhari! I love Buhariii! This man is simply so Presidential. This is the man Nigeria denied for three terms. He is simply born the post.
Going by your name, why wouldn't you like an almajiri like yourself. Parasites.
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by blazer90707: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
alex007a:
Really bad to b withdrew from our academy. Didn't witness dis year pop. My senior CSUO AC OKONKWO now second lt
I heard bout the guys dey withdrew,what happened,was their record faulty?
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Onemansquad(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Emekamex:
I hope these ones have the guts to fight Boko Haram.
try dm u go knw say 5yrs no b joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by stanleyazo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Everybody's man!!! Sai baba
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by cannonnier(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
dOnLarich:
you sound exactly like my EX
Didn't know you are also a guy, drunk GAY!
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by dOnLarich: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
cannonnier:

Didn't know you are also a guy, drunk GAY!
imagine make I dey sample my fellow gender.. Tufiakwa.. Mean my EX-GF
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2015
congratulation to the gallant officers, honestly i need help to be part of those who will always protect and defend the territorial integrity of our beloved country, have tried severally to be part of the RC, but im still trying to be part of DSSC or SSC. God bless NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.