Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P (40724 Views)

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Today's Nigerian Newspaper Review / Today's Nigerian Newspapers Headlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by matkeyz(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:
That corrupt place. Years back I applied them 3 times with more than excellent requirements but i was rejected. Your papa or mama must be general with strong connection before they collect you. Dem dey craze.

Viewing this topic: INTROVERT

Its already too late but you can still comment under me. At least you go make top five.
I swear ur own beta me don enter finish na de yarn me sey make I gv way wan general pikin wan enter my place**i nearly commit sucide
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by eligibility: 3:25am On Sep 13, 2015
May God Almighty bless PMB and protects him in the hands of all hypocrites that moves with him amen ...
What he needs most from us is our constant prayers .
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS !!!
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI !!!
برك الله فيه يا الحج محمد بحار.
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by sureboy1018(m): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2015
how much ix d space
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by 3030NN(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Thank God,can't remember being there,pop so stressful,to enter wahala,u enter wahala,u finish wahala,yet,I thank God..navy my life.
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by susolzik(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2015
hollowpot15684:
look closely, nobody was smiling in that pics.
You can't see them smiling, cos the real work just begin.
They've been trained to KILL and they must either kill to live or live to kill.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by babafirst(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2015
matkeyz:
I swear ur own beta me don enter finish na de yarn me sey make I gv way wan general pikin wan enter my place**i nearly commit sucide
How true is this?You mean they could not even place you on the reserve list?
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by charlesucheh(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Come to know that they all got there courtesy of the fact that they knew somebody that knows someone who knows the PA to the PA to the Senate president!!!
My Dreams have been Dashed!!!
I've always wanted to be in the Force!!!
Someody should pls assure me that my hopes is still alive!!!
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2015
let keep praying and working toward achieving our dreams.quote author=charlesucheh post=37960351]Come to know that they all got there courtesy of the fact that they knew somebody that knows someone who knows the PA to the PA to the Senate president!!!
My Dreams have been Dashed!!!
I've always wanted to be in the Force!!!
Someody should pls assure me that my hopes is still alive!!![/quote]
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2015
The guy in red close to Buhari is one of my distance relation. Noah Shigaba I sight you..
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by hollowpot15684(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
susolzik:

You can't see them smiling, cos the real work just begin.
They've been trained to KILL and they must either kill to live or live to kill.

naso ooooo..
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by FiDeLiA227(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Congrant to u all.. Boko haram awaits uuuuu
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by Litmus: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Eeeya so NDA bounced you 3 times,no wonder you are bitter and criticising the COAS for snapping pics with his troops.Anyway for your information NDA does not take people based on certificates alone but character and attitude because they have a psychology test and there is a psychologist attached to the Selection Board..My point is that if you display the kind of attitude you are displaying on Nairaland(even your nairaland name 'hertotodeysmell' for a lady faa?)definitely you will fail NDA psychology test because it's not only Alphas that take you into NDA but a decent character and attitude.

Lol, truth has and undeniable clarity and elegance... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by favourlove1: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850154_img20150912154606edit_jpeg01bbabda7d261e5befd015be0d519670

President Buhari is completely Presidential. Wailers can strip themselves. Nigeria is marching to greatness.

God bless Nigeria.
your comments show ur insecurity. Sorry u hear? Na only u waka come? Can't you make a comment without mentioning wailers?
Re: Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P by j1mmy: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
he is too old to walk and review the parade...had to use a car inside parade ground...old soldier my backside!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Danced Violently At APC Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.