Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence (3317 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise323: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
If you are the boyfriend, what are you going to do?
WATCH THE VIDEO & Please Say your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUskThFQ3-o
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Mrbigman1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
I go ask her why she get bom bom self? Mtcheww
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise324: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hahahaha. Hahahaha.
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise323: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
You guys should comment. The guys here, let's here your mindset. Will you fight it? Or let it go?

1 Like

Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
I go shapally forgive both of them.
I no wan enta grave so soon.
See those muscle no be puff puff!

1 Like

Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by adino(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
I will let it go. But come for Part 2.

1 Like

Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Pangea: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin
Na to beg am to slap am second time naa!
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by dave2meek(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'll tell him well done sir
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by moses425: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Promise323:
If you are the boyfriend, what are you going to do?
WATCH THE VIDEO & Please Say your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUskThFQ3-o
the guy is big and muscular but that doesn't mean he has strenght to fight. A good fighter uses his head and nt size... Beside d guy is a loser for doing that in d first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by mekaboy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Which political party do they belong? Will u take this rubbish out of here.
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise323: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
I go shapally forgive both of them.
I no wan enta grave so soon.
See those muscle no be puff puff!

Hahahaha
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise323: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Na to beg am to slap am second time naa!

U funny eh
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Ugomba(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lol. The girl boyfriend should beat up the guy
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise323: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Ugomba:
Lol. The girl boyfriend should beat up the guy

If it's you will u beat the guy up?
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise323: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2015
dave2meek:
I'll tell him well done sir

In front of her?
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by dave2meek(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Promise323:

In front of her?
Before Jesus died for us, I'm not ready to die for a girlfriendgringrin
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise323: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2015
dave2meek:
Before
Jesus died for us, I'm not ready to die for a girlfriendgringrin

Hahahaha. That means you don't love her nah
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by dave2meek(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Promise323:

Hahahaha. That means you don't love her nah
I love her but my love no be to die for any girl.
Trust any girl at your own peril
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by adahgold(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2015
I can die for any gal though but him doing that he is trying to tell me DAT I can not do anything cuz he is muscular and secondly is a sign of disrespect, I no my hood to well I will make sure he comes back and kneel before her to apologize no be mouth na reality.
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by dammytosh: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2015
"I am sorry sir, her bum mistakenly hit your hand. I will punish her when we get home

Thank you Sir"
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by dmola(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2015
na to find bottle act like i wanna fight so I don't look like a loser in front of mi babe ....BT then e go pain me sha asz way I dey cherish na him one prsn hit like that
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Jwhizzy(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2015
I go tell am thank you Sir. grin
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Vicintonsh(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
WTF! ..I'll beat the hell outta him!!! angry
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by DarkFive: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
I will slap him back, grab a bottle and ask him WTF!!

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Meets Wike / I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka / I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.