Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her (10762 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
u do and i know u do! Let me advise u. Prettythicksme= single and searching. all applications are accepted.
dammmm!!! cheesy i hear u.
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
sinaj:
Letting a man hit u on ur first date wot du u xpect undecided
where you see hammer?
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
hilaomo:
where you see hammer?

Nl isn't for kids like you Oya run along grin
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by delishpot: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
They should add 100 strokes of koboko to her humiliation.
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wow!!
That guy is a winner cheesy
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
sinaj:

I didn't find that in the disclaimer tho
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2015
sinaj:

@30,you are still looking for your mate on Nl!!!sister you need Jesus in your life.

1 Like

Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Sanyiicrown(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
FruityLass:
Rules are rules.
Really interesting cool
LOL....
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Its tinder what would you expect.
Re: Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her by Lleigh(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Very interesting rules. ..

Wonder if they keep the rules when they get married and have kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? / Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? / When I Was 17....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.