Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! (3065 Views)

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2009
sometimes ago i dropped my phone nos on a post which read something abount text pal or so. little did i know i was making a big mistake, cus a guy called my line of recent who claimed to have read many of my posts and contribution on the forum saying i sound mature and that he'll like to meet me one on one may be we could be friend and he keeps calling me al most everyday for like 30 minutes trying to be friendly, and as a typical lagos girl that i am i played along as well but i know my boundary. the scariest part is that he wants us to meet at all cost,

has anyone with similar experience should please feel free to post, comments are also welcome
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Gabry(f): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
If you drop your number what else can someone expect from you apart from getting all serious with you?

If you dont like the guy to call you everyday and wanting to meet up with you, why on earth do you give up your phone number in the first place?

Remember, Privacy is a Priviledge
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by yme1(f): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
oh lawd have mercy is this a joke

abeg make me too drop my number make una call, there isnt a big deal about that to start a thead with.

am not trying to be harsh but what did you expect baby girl.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Ben13: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
and as a typical lagos girl that i am i played along as well but i know my boundary. the scariest part is that he wants us to meet at all cost,

1. Your location does not show you are a lagosian. It's time to stop liars. cheesy

2. What makes his lust over you scary. pls, speak Ingrish. tongue
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
@ benchimao

is there no difference btw location & origin
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by touchmeder: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2009
uhmnnnnnn never did cos i got no personal info out on NL. But who knows do u feel comfortable on phone with this individual? you could give it a try meet in an open place and maybe during the daytime. if you feel more scared, dont go on with it then.

honestly meeting strangers i met online especially on this romance issue gives me the creeps
surely this was the reason why you dropped your phone number. hahaha talk true nah
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by IFELEKE(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Poster,
You murdered your privacy the day you willingly surrendered your mobile number on a public site like this.
I suggest you continue to tag along with your new status or you can make the guy know in plain english that you don't dig the way he bombards you with calls.

Hope he Listens. . .
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by spikedcylinder: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
Why shouldn't he bombard her with calls? She wanted to be called, she's being called so why the complaints? Or better still, don't you have caller ID? When his number pops on your screen, why do you keep picking?
You people sef. undecided
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by sistawoman: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2009
Just save his number as DO NOT ANSWER.

Next time he calls have the closet guy to you answer the call.

Forgot to add:

give him a different ringtone from everyone else. That way you know it is his call w/o even looking at it. Let it go to vm and never return his calls. he should get the message in about 6 months or so. Guys are really slow with this type of thing.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Ben13: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
@sistawoman, spiked.

I don't think she's complaining. she's only sharing her experience.
I predict, she's happy.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by yme1(f): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2009
oh oh @poster sorry looks like Ben20001 is here to bust your bubble

lol
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by StrStruck(f): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2009
You dropped your number. What else did you expect, darl? I haven't had a similar experience and never will.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Czarskit(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Why shouldn't he bombard her with calls? She wanted to be called, she's being called so why the complaints? Or better still, don't you have caller ID? When his number pops on your screen, why do you keep picking?
You people sef. undecided

Help me tell her oh!!!
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by ogazi007(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2009
Yes,i do have similar experience.i didnot even know how they get my number,they kept pestering me with calls and text messages,they said my  throaty voice is killing them,they said they want to get married to me, im really tied of niaraland's chicks, lol
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by yme1(f): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2009
hey hey you mean say some NL chicks na gigolo masters tooooooo
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by emilyone(f): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2009
@ yme & Ben2001

the poster only shared her experience,  wonder why u guys r picking on her  . will u grow up 4 once
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by spikedcylinder: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2009
Ben20001:

@sistawoman, spiked.

I don't think she's complaining. she's only sharing her experience.
I predict, she's happy.

the scariest part is that he wants us to meet at all cost,

Scared isn't always equal to happy yer know? tongue
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
What's a "typical lagos girl"?
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by StrStruck(f): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

What's a "typical lagos girl"?

Apparently, they play well with others.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by yme1(f): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
@emilyone

sorry o , if you see the post i never picked on her okay i was just being jovial, i hate picking on people.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by chamotex(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2009
Spike. drop your number NOW!!!
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by sistawoman: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
chamotex:

Spike. drop your number NOW!!!

If you drop yours now I will drop hers for you.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by chamotex(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2009
sistawoman:

If you drop yours now I will drop hers for you.

I've got her number already . . . . . If she doesn't drop it, I'll drop it myself. cool
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by IFELEKE(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
emilyone:

@ yme & Ben2001

the poster only shared her experience,  wonder why u guys r picking on her  . will u grow up 4 once
@emilyone,
Nobody is picking on her.
Personally I feel she shouldn't whine over it here since she threw the first salvo by publishing her number.
She planted the seed of the bombardments so she should relax and enjoy the fruits.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Apparently, they play well with others.
grin grin grin grin

All my time on NL, I've been defending Lagos girls, and this one wants to come with the nonsense "typical Lagos Girl" shit.
I give up on you girls undecided
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by iice(f): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Topic
I echo spike's post. People sef! undecided
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by StrStruck(f): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2009
Sistawoman's number: 410-369-5433
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by tope2000(f): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2009
St☆rStruck:

You dropped your number. What else did you expect, darl? I haven't had a similar experience and never will.

excatly . . . . .plenty nonsense
u dropped ur number yet u didnt know you were going to be called . . . . yea rite undecided
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by emilyone(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2009
does anyone need my nos ? wink
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by StrStruck(f): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
emilyone:

does anyone need my nos ? wink

No ma'am

tope2000:

excatly . . . . .plenty nonsense
u dropped ur number yet u didnt know you were going to be called . . . . yea rite undecided
*Toyinrayo:

grin grin grin grin

All my time on NL, I've been defending Lagos girls, and this one wants to come with the nonsense "typical Lagos Girl" shit.
I give up on you girls undecided

death.
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
emilyone:

@ yme & Ben2001

the poster only shared her experience, wonder why u guys r picking on her . will u grow up 4 once
You better find a seat before I find you a koboko.

Nonsense. grin grin grin
Re: My Experience On Nairaland: Please Share! by chamotex(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
Tope drop your number now or I will have to drop it myself. Including the T-Mobile, O2, 3, and Vodafone numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Sad Love Story / Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? / Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.