Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (3064 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Spanishfly(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2010
Did you regret it? Even if the person was really good, but you just can't feel the spark there like in the beginning or fell you are falling out of love. Did you ever break up?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2010
Sometin like dat. I was kinda scared dat she was no longer d sweet girl I fell in love wit. Indeed she had changed, I still luved her but I was kinda immature at d time so I couldn't deal wit it. I thot breaking up would b d best solution 4 me. Funny enuff she was expecting it. Told me so d day I told her.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by 5p1naz(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2010
we were together for 4-5 years , she's the perfect girl if all u seek is love and honesty, . . . but she lacked manners even thoufmgh i tried fo 5 years to change her. . . . she wont. . . . i cudnt cope wit such a wife so we broke up. . . . . . i still miss her tho. . . .
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by iice(f): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2010
|Nope. Johnny and I are still going strong cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2010
@poster
you make it sound like breaking up is such a bad thing? if there is no more chemistry then staying with someone is a waste of time. i am very easy to let go of people who dont make the efforts to keep the relationship going and interesting (or maybe i get tired of people easily) and will drop them like they are hot in a second.

also i dont believe in LDR and will prefer to break up and then get back together when we meet again rather than trying to make something out of nothing work from each side of the world.

some people believe that they have to stick with their partner no matter what they going through just because they have been together for a certain time or because of what they have "invested"in this relationship, nonsense!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by ice234: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2010
its alway like that now
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by amosexy: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2010
@MRbrownJAY , Bros you wont supply us movies for this year ?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2010
Been there!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2010
amosexy:

No he wont,he don marry! angry angry

@poster
Well ive never broken up with anybody all my life! shocked
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Onchedu(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2010
Spanishfly:

Did you regret it? Even if the person was really good, but you just can't feel the spark there like in the beginning or fell you are falling out of love. Did you ever break up?

I'm a guy. I don't let feelings influence my decisions so much as I do reason. I also don't decide to be with a girl with the hope that the feelings will come along the way. I work with balance so in this I have no regrets this far.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Mayflowa(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ Missy B.
Tell me about your experience. What happened? I feel like learning from you.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2010
Mayflowa:

@ Missy B.
Tell me about your experience. What happened? I feel like learning from you.
Why is it Missy B's story You want to hear/read?  tongue
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2010
well, yes and no, it wasnt because i fell out of love, it was because i was never in love with him.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^ undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by ice234: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
isnt t too early to fall out of love. this isnt upto 2wks
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
she aint talkin abt us,
ask her,

before u wud still be there Hoping,
we go soon do get 3 children for your front!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2010
lol. @ice, i wasnt referring to 190, we re still as strong as ever
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
yea, sweets tell them,
i want u 2 help me write a personal statement on that stuff im applyin for, please dont mention
would send u the instructions later
im so tired this days and sleep alot~,
i dont know whats wrong wif me~ embarassed embarassed
your love is all i need 2 GINGER MY ENERGY Back to life~
Kant wait 2 kiss u~ kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2010
ok, no problem
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by ice234: 2:26am On Jul 26, 2010
feeling jealous
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 26, 2010
amosexy:

unfortunately, Don Baba SEUN woke up one morning and decided that my thread was "illegal", after i had posted movie links on NL for close to a yr. i tried to explain to him that showing people where they can watch a certain movie online is not illegal but the dictator of the great state of Nairaland wouldnt listen.

papa190:

No he wont,he don marry! angry angry

was i married when i gave you the links for the 3 movies you asked me a few weeks ago?!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2010
^^

sorry i just wanted to spoil your market a little!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^^^loco, i just saw your location and can stop laughing!
just like that you forgot about Mama gee and now are all about Omolola?! watch out man!
i thought that when you find someone you would take it easy on NL but i guess i was wrong.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
loco1,
Im takin it easy on nland just that im missin my baby (Lola) arund me these days
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by hbabe(f): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2010
@topic
Breaking up when the feeling is dead is the best option. If the person was really nice, its always more difficult but one has to do the needful.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

^^
loco1,
Im takin it easy on nland just that im missin my baby (Lola) arund me these days

so sweet of you dear, missing you too wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
u haven't told me u love me this morning! angry
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2010
really??

I LV YOU kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2010
and i love u too dear
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by Omolola1(f): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2010
kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by papa190(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2010
kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? by GreatCork: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2010
I break up with chicks everyday and i fall in love with different women every night

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Set Me Up / Nairaland Damsels / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.