Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me (2036 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / Never Been Approached By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Buharifan: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2015
I approached a lady who was my classmate in secondary school years back to help me search for a life partner says she loves me. What do I do?
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by swtchicgurl: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2015
grin
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Asito(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Marry her because she says she loves you! Abi am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Dioxidane: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Buharifan:
I approached a lady who was my classmate in secondary school years back to help me search for a life partner says she loves me. What do I do?

Wait o, you approached a lady to help you search of a life partner?? cheesy I laugh in swahili...
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by muhyeenisce(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2015
After the reggae play the blues
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Mhizkel(f): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Do the search yourself.
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by benedictnsi(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Chineke azaala ekpere gi..... Ka o si wee di, gaa jikere maka igba nkwu nwanyi Oma ahu bu nwa klasi gi..

Hope you got that grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2015
Buharifan:

Na person wan help you find life partner ?

are you handicapped?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by oluwafemi113(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Buharifan:
what are you them waiting for?
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Tallesty1(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2015
The search was successful then

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Ehehehe
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
What u have bee searching 4 has been found.
Marry her nau.

Abi she no fine? Or she no get better character?

If u can't do the search urself
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Haywhymido(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2015
Lucky u
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by chigoizie7(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2015
She has actually found the wife u need in herself, thus telling you that your search is over. Marry her bro.

But, what were u thinking telling an unmarried girl to help u find a wife? Do u think any lady she approached will take her serious?

They will be like, "since he is nice and good, why didn't u marry him yourself" ? Witch witch people.

"He is not good enuf for u, and u think he will be good enuf for me"?
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by Abiababe(f): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Some guys are funny
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by emitheo(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2015
chigoizie7:
She has actually found the wife u need in herself, thus telling you that your search is over. Marry her bro.

But, what were u thinking telling an unmarried girl to help u find a wife? Do u think any lady she approached will take her serious?

They will be like, "since he is nice and good, why didn't u marry him yourself" ? Witch witch people.

"He is not good enuf for u, and u think he will be good enuf for me"?
i dont agree with u
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by orunto27: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Marry her. She has been your partner from day one when you were class mates.
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by driy65(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
4rm his moniker tz nt rocket science 2 knw d op is a dullard.
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by pet4ril(f): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Don't be so mean guy!! Love her back nau u must be very lucky I guess grin
Re: A Lady I Approached To Help Me Search For Wife Turn Out To Love Me by sneak3(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
muhyeenisce:
After the reggae play the blues

Enjoy ur sef baby boo..because even ur boo get a boo

(1) (Reply)

Text Messages That Have Ended Relationships / I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! / Caught In The Act:- Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital (photos) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.