Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! (2035 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / This Tip Is for All Relationships And Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Donald3d(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have studied ,relationships ,marriages and some people who claim to be in love with their fiance,fiancee,boyfriend,girlfriend,most of them don't just freaking know what they are doing ,most of them don't even know why they are together,unfortunately some that are married don't even know why they got married in the first place,and you ask them why they are with their partner and you hear things like "he is caring" "he is handsome" ,who doesn't want all that?,what happened to "he or she complements me","he or she makes me a better person","he or she is willing to make any scarifice to gurantee my happiness","I have become a better person knowing him or her",I am tired of this generation all I see I a bunch of people who just lust after each other ,where is love,I don tire,at times I feel like I should have been born in 1886 where lust was still bearable,and people actually loved,u meet someone in ur fathers farm,become friends ,become best friends,fall in love and marry,now its see the girl,have lust,toast ,sex,baby mama and baby papa,probabaly marry,mtceeeew,God help me in this generation,I am praying for all of you o jare and myself tOo,God will send you a help mate,someone who will complement you,make you a better person,someone who will Love you and not just lust after you,Someone who is ready to make sacrifices and someone you feel the same way towards to,and someone who will not compromise the place of God in their lives.I speak life into all the broken homes and confused marriages,the hand of God will rest upon you all and even future marriages,you won't make mistakes,cos if u marry the wrong person I am sorry you are finished,but with God all things are possible ,I speak life into all marriages (present,and future),receive the touch of God.Love don't lust ,God bless you Donald

There is a child with a heart condition that needs our help kindly check this thread www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/

Aminat508
Tearoses
Funjosh
Cutienik
Winetapper
Horlubunmmy
Caracta
GHoJes
olu4life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Okay, thanks. wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by niggi4life(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
I say a BIG AMEN to your prayer
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Nice one OP
But its not too late shar, what happened in 1886 can still happen today. u can go to any village and enter person farm wey you see, trust me u go see village girl for her papa farm. Don't toast her, just go straight to her father and make your intentions known.
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Mesoginist
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Love, relationship and more importantly marriage is not for everybody
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Donald3d(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Mesoginist
eeerm,if you meant hatred for women by that word,tried to look it up,no hatre for women was depicted in my post,if I am wrong let me know the real meaning of the word*we learn every day*
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Donald3d:
eeerm,if you meant hatred for women by that word,tried to look it up,no hatre for women was depicted in my post,if I am wrong let me know the real meaning of the word*we learn every day*

sorry bro, I never knew that word got posted, I cancelled it.
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by osazeeblue01: 12:25am On Nov 13, 2015
amen. May God help us all because many men have fall victim because fake lives of this generation
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by tallestVic: 12:34am On Nov 13, 2015
@Poster: the truth is bitter but it will set you free.. The truth is there is no helpmate..Eve never helped adam except to help him fall and neither will her grand daughters be able to do something that they grand mother cannot do which is to uplift a man. All I advise is know yourself spiritually and You will love yourself. If you need Guideline,I can tell what books to read..take care.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by paul288yahoo(m): 1:30am On Nov 13, 2015
sad bro....shallowness everywhere ..........but ..... their is hope for this generation..

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by BerryScott(f): 4:47am On Nov 13, 2015
DIVINE THOROUGH BRAIN RESETTING IS ALL THIS GENERATION NEEDS,
#peace
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by LadyJul(f): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Am so tired of relationships these days....
people are just too selfish.....they just want to satisfy themselves not minding if it'll hurt their partners...u'll see most guys having at least two g.fs....just because dey want to satisfy their selfish desires.....
a guy won't even bother to think how hurt his g.fs will feel after finding out he's just playing with them....you'll also see a gal breaking the heart of her lover just because she has found someone richer dan him.....only God dat can lead those really searching for real love and willing to give love to thier right partners....
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by winetapper: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Back in the days where one would date for 7 years and get married now we meet on social media and get married same year angry
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Donald3d(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2015
LadyJul:
people are just too selfish.....they just want to satisfy themselves not minding if it'll hurt their partners...u'll see most guys having at least two g.fs....just because dey want to satisfy their selfish desires.....
a guy won't even bother to think how hurt his g.fs will feel after finding out he's just playing with them....you'll also see a gal breaking the heart of her lover just because she has found someone richer dan him.....only God dat can lead those really searching for real love and willing to give love to thier right partners....
u are so right maam,the thing don tire me
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Donald3d(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2015
winetapper:
Back in the days where one would date for 7 years and get married now we meet on social media and get married same year angry
hehehe,nowadays you would hear "I am not getting any younger",if dem date for 1 year ,and its true love and not some people having side chicks and side dudes ,its still better,but nowadays its becoming a norm to have side lovers
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by winetapper: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Donald3d:
hehehe,nowadays you would hear "I am not getting any younger",if dem date for 1 year ,and its true love and not some people having side chicks and side dudes ,its still better,but nowadays its becoming a norm to have side lovers
mostly they do that becos they don't trust each other
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Hardeyolaotee(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
At times I wonder y marriage is compulsory in this our african setting. Parents and family members will begin to ask after your boyfriend wen u are almost graduating and if they hear you don't hav, they'll ask if all is well. Love hurts at times joor!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Donald3d(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hardeyolaotee:
At times I wonder y marriage is compulsory in this our african setting. Parents and family members will begin to ask after your boyfriend wen u are almost graduating and if they hear you don't hav, they'll ask if all is well. Love hurts at times joor!!!
yes maam,I know it hurts,but when you find the right person,its a wonderful feeling too *smile*,we will get there !!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by NOBLE179(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Does love really exist ? All I see is selfish interest.
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Donald3d(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
NOBLE179:
Does love really exist ?
All I see is selfish interest.
it does exist,the fact that something is popular doesn't make it proper and correct,I know there is selfishness everywhere,but I believe there are still some people that genuinely love,

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Hardeyolaotee(f): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Donald3d:
yes maam,I know it hurts,but when you find the right person,its a wonderful feeling too *smile*,we will get there !!!
. I'm not saying it doesn't have a wonderful feeling, but you'll have some clashes even with the right person and you'll wonder "how did I fall in love again??" undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Donald3d(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hardeyolaotee:
. I'm not saying it doesn't have a wonderful feeling, but you'll have some clashes even with the right person and you'll wonder "how did I fall in love again??" undecided
yes that's true
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
stupidity:
grin
Nice one OP
But its not too late shar, what happened in 1886 can still happen today. u can go to any village and enter person farm wey you see, trust me u go see village girl for her papa farm. Don't toast her, just go straight to her father and make your intentions known.
and d village girl papa go ask d bobo wich car he dey ride.how much he earn as monthly.bros forget am.even village girls wanna marry rich succesful men like bill gates.who no like better tin.
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
NOBLE179:
Does love really exist ?
All I see is selfish interest.
yea love exist in nollywood and telemondo movies.but in real life naaaaa.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
LadyJul:
in naija you buy love with money.when the guy has fat cash the girl loves him with all her heart but when the money is finished she moves on to other big fishes.na so e just be oo.
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by ChappyChase: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
stupidity:
grin
Nice one OP
Village girls eye don tear ooo!
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by dmcdad: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
Village girls eye don tear ooo!
Village girls deadly oooooo.shockedshockedshocked
Them worse pass normal level girls now ooooo.
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by dmcdad: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Walai! @op, me and you na the same!

I feel you bro. I am there with you. Sometimes I wonder who I will finally fall in love with, because as its going, it would be very difficult.
Moreso is marriage where I personally don't subscribe to divorce. And, I guess the initial idea of marriage from the get go was for better for worse. Nowadays, divorce is the order of the day. More reasons why people do whatever they like in marriages today. Afterall, we can file in for divorce the next minute. It's really sad.

You see people going into relationships and/or marriages without knowing the essence of doing so. Probably because a vast majority of people are doing same. How girl wan tell me say she love me because I get 6-packs? That's obviously not love! People just lust for eachother and they claim it's love.

God help this generation and the next.

A very big Amen! to your prayer @op.
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationships And Marriages Nowadays !!!! by Donald3d(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
dmcdad:
Walai! @op, me and you na the same!

I feel you bro. I am there with you. Sometimes I wonder who I will finally fall in love with, because as its going, it would be very difficult.
Moreso is marriage where I personally don't subscribe to divorce. And, I guess the initial idea of marriage from the get go was for better for worse. Nowadays, divorce is the order of the day. More reasons why people do whatever they like in marriages today. Afterall, we can file in for divorce the next minute. It's really sad.

You see people going into relationships and/or marriages without knowing the essence of doing so. Probably because a vast majority of people are doing same. How girl wan tell me say she love me because I get 6-packs? That's obviously not love! People just lust for eachother and they claim it's love.

God help this generation and the next.

A very big Amen! to your prayer @op.
spot on sir

(1) (Reply)

9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them / Hilarious Proof That Girls Are Evil / Why Is She Doing Me Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.