Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? (2139 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by redgem(f): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Can you marry your fiance who is not mentally fit?

He/she was your dream companion.... They were normal, loving and sweet when you met him/her, you got engaged then Few days to the wedding ceremony, your fiance had a short term hysteria condition.

However, the doctor gave an uncertainty advice that you can marry your fiance but he can't guarantee what will happen perhaps he/she can be normal or there might be a reoccurrence.

Meanwhile families and friends have arrived for the wedding ceremony, both within and outside the country.

Will you call the wedding quit or take the risk to proceed with it?

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by vizkiz: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
never ever marry out of pity! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by espn(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:

Few days to the wedding ceremony, your fiance had a short term hysteria condition.

However, the doctor gave an uncertainty advice that you can marry your fiance but he can't guarantee what will happen perhaps he/she can be normal or there might be a reoccurrence.

Meanwhile families and friends have arrived for the wedding ceremony, both within and outside the country.

individual choices comes in here..though it's a tough one but no one wants to be stabbed at the slightest provocation or in ones sleep in the middle of d night.. for me it's a NO!i won't risk it.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by wristbangle: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
This is a tough decision because as simple this story may sounds like, we should not forget a lot of complication can set in if the wedding do not take place like lost of interest also proceeding with the wedding, only God knows "make the fiance on that day no go turn collo mental grin".

We don't pray for such circumstances but it's better not to proceed with it oo.

Make she no go stab me with knife. We don't know what an ill mental person is capable of.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by 2dice(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Girlfriend : Baby woju ooo
Boyfriend : boo laiye me...baby ko joorh
This happens when your Boo has Ordinary Apollo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Trust me, one has to be mentally stable and fit wen going into marriage.... I may marry one though but things may get awkward... But as the sayn goes, berra dnt start what u can't finish.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by wristbangle: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
2dice:
Girlfriend : Baby woju ooo
Boyfriend : boo laiye me...baby ko joorh
This happens when your Boo has Ordinary Apollo
grin grin

Lmao @ Ordinary apollo. Make she no go stab person or even self remove her cloth. If such wedding will take place, make body guard dey beside the man or woman whey e get such case.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:
This is a tough decision because as simple this story may sounds like, we should not forget a lot of complication can set in if the wedding do not take place like lost of interest also proceeding with the wedding, only God knows "make the fiance on that day no go turn collo mental grin".

We don't pray for such circumstances but it's better not to proceed with it oo.

Make she no go stab me with knife. We don't know what an ill mental person is capable of.
I agree with you.... Dats why if as a man u knw u r goin to cheat on on her, dats u knw urself too well, its advisable not to marry her.... Such people deserve great love.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Cutehector(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
vizkiz:
yes! True that... Nice comment bro
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by wristbangle: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
vizkiz:

Sighs.. exactly but taking risk atimes worth it
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by osaslord500(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
If she is mentally not fit Watin go make me date her at first?
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by wristbangle: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Cutehector:
I agree with you.... Dats why if as a man u knw u r goin to cheat on on her, dats u knw urself too well, its advisable not to marry her.... Such people deserve great love.

Honestly bro but I can't imagine the emotional trauma the partner of the ill mental fiance will be going through.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
It might not be a problem, based on the doctors advice. I think I might be able......I will have to get someone to assist her in the home,

She needs the best love and care that can be given.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by redgem(f): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
osaslord500:

She wasn't a psycho when you met her... She loves you so much and she's everything you desire
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
You guys should read the contents of a post not just the heading
osaslord500:
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Cutehector(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Honestly bro but I can't imagine the emotional trauma the partner of the ill mental fiance will be going through.
lol no guy wants to be involved wit things like, she cut my manhood, or b lamentin in a hospital due to fire burns..
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by 2dice(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Lmao @ Ordinary apollo. Make she no go stab person or even self remove her cloth. If such wedding will take place, make body guard dey beside the man or woman whey e get such case.
abi now...
This Wedding things sef is over hype
Marry today divorce 6month later
If cure never dey make we postpone Wedding ...
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
As in schizophrenia or other psychotic type disorders? shocked That's high stakes gambling with one's life right there. Since we're not married yet & no one could ever accuse me of not honouring my vows, I don't think I would proceed. That's too scary & would be emotionally draining, I presume.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Godfullsam(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nowadays marriage between mentally stable couples often end in trouble and divorce not to talk of marrying a mentally unstable wife/husband.

ImpossiCANT
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

but its ironic dat such people will show u d kind of love no one ever has shown u before.. They will always make u laff...
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by vizkiz: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

bros, marriage is too long for you to be with a girl because of pity. What happens when you see another perfect lady coming your way?
Not all break ups is as a result of cheating husbands
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by osaslord500(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:

She wasn't a psycho when you met her... She loves you so much and she's everything you desire

If so, den take her to a psychiatrist for better handling of her problem and she can get herself back.. It depends on your patience, if u truly love her/him , wait and hope for his or her recovery
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by ChappyChase: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Look well, me too no dey mentally stable, na eim I go marry mentally unstable person in the name of love, what kind of kids are we gonna give birth to?
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by wristbangle: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol no guy wants to be involved wit things like, she cut my manhood, or b lamentin in a hospital due to fire burns..

grin grin

Maybe that is the reason we hear cases of partners pouring acid on themselves, Dick cutting and other derogatory stories in marriage.

It's good to look before you leap.

Though such people deserves much love but like vizkiz said, don't marry out of pity.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Err.. Dunno. Most girls are mentally unstable
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by missyadorable(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
No way! That ends the marriage plans
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by wristbangle: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Longest time mhizdeedy. Tosyne dey hail u oo.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by peeparty(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
like someone said earlier on it individual difference's which is totally true.
so whatever the outcome is be ready to stay to till death.

personally in my right senses I can't make such decision,I mean not like I was not told about the condition.that would be foolishness on my part to continue with the wedding in pity, plus believing she will be heal.#faith is not foolishness.
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:
Longest time mhizdeedy. Tosyne dey hail u oo.

Lol yeah mrdeedy! grin how re u jare?
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by redgem(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol yeah mrdeedy! grin how re u jare?

No derailing......
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by therealdeal10: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nahh i cnt take dat chance
Re: Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:

He/she was your dream companion.... They were normal, loving and sweet when you met him/her, you got engaged then Few days to the wedding ceremony, your fiance had a short term hysteria condition.

cc lalasticlala
ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION:

WHICH WILL YOU PREFARE TO MARRY

1. A SERIAL KILLER

2. A WIFE BEATER

3. A MAD MAN

4. AN IMBEC1LE

5. NON OF THE ABOVE

AND IF YOU CHOSE NUMBER 5 undecided WHY ASK THIS QUESTION?

ARE YOU THE TYPE THAT MARRIED BASE ON CONDITION OR LOVE undecided

ARE YOU THAT PERFECT undecided

EVERYTHING HAS HIS OR HER OWN FLAWS.

NONSENSE AND STVPID QUESTION WHICH IS BASE ON STUPIDITY angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Call It Quit / My Friend Is In-love With His Step-sister's Niece / Rate My Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.