Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! (3612 Views)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / The Tall Guys Are All Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by onila(f): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
yesterday I saw the most handsome Nigerian man of late

he came to buy food at the Nigerian Yoruba restaurant I was

this man is so sexy

very tall, looks like he came from work. his trouser with his shirt and tie and his designer posh shoe

he was rocking some gorimakpa hairstyle. completely shaved with no hair. his head was just shining

to make the whole situation is worse, he was driving a mercdecz benz jeep. tried to look @ the model but I was too far away

the sad thing abt him, hes married cry

I used to condemn b1tches and wh0res that date married men
but if that man askes me out, I am saying yes grin

4 Likes

Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by lekjons(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
chai!!
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by falconey(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
I don't think you think before you create a thread

1 Like

Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by naijaboiy: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Not surprised undecided
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by delishpot: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Onila, is that really you? shocked
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
onila u and handsome quys sef.
chaiii

#YOLO
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why I don't blame dad @ all
If u don't seduce them they seduce u... Smh smh smh
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Haha cheesy
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by rawpadgin(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
It happens
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by sneak3(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
onila:

this man is so sexy

very tall, looks like he came from work. his trouser with his shirt and tie and his designer posh shoe

he was rocking some gorimakpa hairstyle. completely shaved with no hair. his head was just shining

to make the whole situation is worse, he was driving a mercdecz benz jeep. tried to look @ the model but I was too far away

And ur bf thinks he's got a boo... SMH profusely
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
onila:

this man is so sexy

Keep following married men.... ten years from now, am waiting for your nairaland thread..."am 50 and still single any hope?" or " I am thinking of committing suicide please advice "

2 Likes

Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by grad2012(f): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Guys like dat have very hot wifey
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by adellam16(f): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
onila:

this man is so sexy

so u stopped drooling over ur neighbor its now a married man
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
I don't know if its true but u sound like a "cheap chop and clean mouth" prostitute...
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by pweedyuz(f): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
sneak3:

And ur bf thinks he's got a boo... SMH profusely
U'll first ask if she's got a boo
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by pweedyuz(f): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Not surprised undecided
At all
One wonders how possible she is still virgin
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
onila:

this man is so sexy

hey Onila. Its me. How re u. I saw u too, couldnt talk to u.. My wife was in my car cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by itsIYKE(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Too bad u can only fantasize....while his lovely wife is holdin him in his arms 2nite...
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
foolish trool
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by onila(f): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
sweetboiy:
I don't know if its true but u sound like a "cheap chop and clean mouth" prostitute...
anything wrong finding a married man hot
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by kliq(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Idioot undecided
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by onila(f): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
kliq:
Idioot undecided
when ur married, wldnt u be chasing young girls

commot for road, with ur hypocrite as/s

1 Like

Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Check my signature, you'd be glad.
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by czarr(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
How do you know he is yoruba?
Cos he came to a Yoruba restaurant?

Bitches be jumping into conclusions grin
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by sneak3(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
pweedyuz:

U'll first ask if she's got a boo

True though...
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin
onila:

this man is so sexy

Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
itsIYKE:
Too bad u can only fantasize....while his lovely wife is holdin him in his arms 2nite...
grin. Don't make it more painful
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by kliq(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Grow up embarassed
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by onila(f): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
czarr:
How do you know he is yoruba?
Cos he came to a Yoruba restaurant?

Bitches be jumping into conclusions grin
hes clearly Yoruba
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by door2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yes I no u. D man no handsome but na d benz jeep de ur eye. Ogun owo is real.........
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by onila(f): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
kliq:
Grow up embarassed
shut the fcck up, iti boribo
Re: The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! by Idydarling(f): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
I feel your pain my sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Intimate Diary Of a Lagos Runsgirl (Short Story) / Is This Really A SNAIL(PHOTO) / When A Girl Is Called Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.