Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. (1336 Views)

Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Is My Nigerian Friend Serious About Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Saymamy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hey guyz. I am currently schooling in Accra, Ghana and I would like to make friends (FEMALE) as I am getting bored out of my head...lol. I don't have friends from my uni so its kinda boring for me here. I stay in Labone, Accra so any student around this area should please holla. 

Thank you.
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Marleek(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hol'up @Saymamy am a Nigerian, I just came here about a month ago. I stay in tudu near Accra Polytechnic. But i've never heard of labone before. My number, 0549330387.
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by iamord(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Saymamy:
Hey guyz. I am currently schooling in Accra, Ghana and I would like to make friends (FEMALE) as I am getting bored out of my head...lol. I don't have friends from my uni so its kinda boring for me here. I stay in Labone, Accra so any student around this area should please holla. 

Thank you.
wow. Labone. You shouldn't be bored our there. Am also sure there must be Nigerian females in your school
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by djbrown15: 2:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:14am On Sep 14, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by iamord(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2015
djbrown15:
Oboi... Im bored too and im not too far from where you stay... just shortly after that Ecobank Labone through apapa just not that Far from Labadi Beach.... Im here When you need a Friend... I study@ Sikkim Manipal Uni, Circle...
here is My whatsapp num +2347031663888.. and i"ll give you my number on request... have fun in this Unstable country...
unstable?
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Saymamy(f): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
Marleek:
Hol'up @Saymamy am a Nigerian, I just came here about a month ago. I stay in tudu near Accra Polytechnic. But i've never heard of labone before. My number, 0549330387.
Awww!!! Thanks jare but I already have loads of male friends...lol #nojoke. That's why I put 'female' in bracket. Thanks tho. God bless.
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Saymamy(f): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2015
djbrown15:
Oboi... Im bored too and im not too far from where you stay... just shortly after that Ecobank Labone through apapa just not that Far from Labadi Beach.... Im here When you need a Friend... I study@ Sikkim Manipal Uni, Circle...
here is My whatsapp num +2347031663888.. and i"ll give you my number on request... have fun in this Unstable country...
Thank you so much for the offer but I already have enough male friends to last me a life time... Lol. That's y I specificed by putting 'female' in bracket. Medaasi smiley I really appreciate your concern smiley
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Captainswag225(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2015
Saymamy:

Thank you.
go to tudu in accra or circle. There are lots of nigerians there. U can have fun with them.
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by iamord(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
go to tudu in accra or circle. There are lots of nigerians there. U can have fun with them.
lol am not sure the Nigerians in tudu will be of good company to this kind of chic. She sounds like a vibrant youth
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Captainswag225(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamord:
lol am not sure the Nigerians in tudu will be of good company to this kind of chic. She looks like a vibrant youth
hahahahahahaha,,,, small ganja, nutin else lol. But anyway she should integrate. She will like the ghanaian peeps and make great friendz.
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by iamord(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahahaha,,,, small ganja, nutin else lol. But anyway she should integrate. She will like the ghanaian peeps and make great friendz.
those dudes there are rouges . If I were to be in gh I for like trip that girl
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Captainswag225(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamord:
those dudes there are rouges . If I were to be in gh I for like trip that girl
well i havent seen her, is she beautiful?
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by iamord(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
well i havent seen her, is she beautiful?
I dunno tho. She is a visitor. Ghana is a vibrant place with vibrant people so it's sad to see her still bored
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Captainswag225(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamord:
I dunno tho. She is a visitor. Ghana is a vibrant place with vibrant people so it's sad to see her still bored
she jux has to open up. There are alot of female friends she will get if she opens up.
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by iamord(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
she jux has to open up. There are alot of female friends she will get if she opens up.
abi o. Madam Saymamy. U dey hear am smiley
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Captainswag225(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
lol, i hope she takes my suggestion
iamord:
abi o. Madam Saymamy. U dey hear am smiley
Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Saymamy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i hope she takes my suggestion
Lol....I hear ya! Thanks tho. *big hug*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Nigerian Friend's In Ghana. by Marleek(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Saymamy:

Awww!!! Thanks jare but I already have loads of male friends...lol #nojoke. That's why I put 'female' in bracket. Thanks tho. God bless.
Ok, but to me Ghana is not a bit boring. There are many things you can do to kill boredom. As for me i often go to Lebanon House to watch and sometimes play basketball.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Treating Me This Way? / A Nairalander's Birthday Celebration! / Signs You Are Not Compatible With Your Pathner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.