Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (120242 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Ebal: 10:14am On May 13, 2017
Nigerian Man Catches His Best Friend In His Bedroom With His Wife, Beats him With Machete

It’s the kind of thing that only happens in movies.

But unfortunately for his best friend on candid camera and the husband behind the lens, the dramatic scene was very much a reality.
According to the dialogue, the man has just caught his wife cheating in the middle of the act.

And to make matters worse, it appears to be the husband best friend .
Without losing his temper, or hesitating, the husband beat his friend with machete
Turning to the naked man, he says: “I spend money on you.”

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/05/video-nigerian-man-catches-his-best.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1tFRqJAD8&feature=youtu.be[/url]

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Dotwillis1(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2017
nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by emeijeh(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by mexxmoney: 11:02am On May 13, 2017
Did he cut the cassava?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by ijustdey: 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
cc lalasticlala.....

The woman is also heard in Igbo saying ; “ I told you to leave someone ’ s wife and face your own but you refused . ”

so my people too dey cheat.... thought its a western thing

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by babyfaceafrica: 9:12am On May 14, 2017
Dis gals are not loyal,..and she is married kwa?

50 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by virus05(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2017
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by gbegemaster(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
The level of infidelity these days is crazy!

I thought it was said that women hardly cheat on Men?

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Franzinni: 9:13am On May 14, 2017
trust no body even yourself...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by niceguy7(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
People are wicked and mean oo, how dare you do such a thing... angry

13 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by lilfreezy: 9:13am On May 14, 2017
If I catch my friend on top my wife, i will not kee masef, I will just grab popcorn and Fanta then get a plastic chair to enjoy the mojo and ofcos a coboko which will only be used if they stop phuking, after dem don finish both of them will leave my house grin.

238 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by sladimeji(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
some friends are actually foes

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Maltaleeza(f): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
Oga o

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:13am On May 14, 2017
Yes I said it...something wong somewhere.

grin grin grin grin

51 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:13am On May 14, 2017
Fvck fvck every were

10 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Bugatie(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
Gbege

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by serverconnect(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
He goat everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by nairaman66(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2017
Palaver!! What's up with this nairaland memes??

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by farano(f): 9:14am On May 14, 2017
Deuteronomy 22:22 . ."If a man is found sleeping with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die" angry

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by obonujoker(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2017
Honestly the spirit d devil has released in the world is very strong.... Sin everywhere.... God help us....

16 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by smartty68(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2017
Rogued Nation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by TINALETC3(f): 9:14am On May 14, 2017
Where ar al dose feminists , d wife shud b treated d same way 2,dey shud film her unclad wt beta flogging angry

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by yankeedude(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:15am On May 14, 2017
Conji conji conji oo. How many times did I call you? Please don't lead me to my waterloo shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by iluvdonjazzy: 9:15am On May 14, 2017
i kn say na my people them

8 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by kinibigdeal(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2017
This is sunday now, dont spoil our holiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by pesuwe(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2017
ghen ghen
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by labanji(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2017
The way some women cheat nowadays make you wonder if they're devil's incarnate.
No wonder the adage; A cheating wife is equivalent to a murderous wife

13 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by aleeyus(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2017
IPOB Why ?

22 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Newbiee: 9:15am On May 14, 2017
Breach of trust!
But who was taking the video? Is it the wife? Pls an IPOB should translate what transpired.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by b3llo(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2017
Action film... I don't know what is wrong with some men that chase married women. If a woman is married let her be na

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.