Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members (3360 Views)

Apologize to Kachikwu or Face Massive Attacks on Pipelines - AB Avengers Warns / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others / Security Arrests Uyo Journalist, Flies Him To Abuja Over Dana Crash Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by morereb10: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Security agencies in Anambra state today, September 13, clamped down on members of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB).

MASSOB members were reportedly marking their organisation’s 16 years anniversary in several churches in the state when the security agencies pounced on them. According to Vanguard, there were clashes between the security personnel and the MASSOB members as members of the group resisted arrests.

Some persons were reportedly shot by the police and other security operatives at the various churches in the state, while many others were arrested. At about 11am, about 38 police, army and navy vehicles with one Armoured Personnel Carrier were sighted in a long cue along the Onitsha- Owerri expressway patrolling.

At St Charles Lwanga Catholic Church Okpoko, 18 members of the group were reportedly arrested and one shot, while those that were not arrested carried on their church service.
At Iba Pope Catholic Church, Awada, 11 members of the group who wore their uniforms were also reported to have been arrested by the police.

Recall that the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase, recently ordered his men to clampdown on MASSOB or any other group inciting violence in the country. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/massive-attacks-on-massob-in-anambra-as.html#sthash.cz92NuMf.dpuf

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by morereb10: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
cc: lalasticlala they are clamping down this massob guys oooo abeg do they needful cuz is not fair
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by hakeem4(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why should the kill them
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by morereb10: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
hakeem4:
Why ?
\

cus is not and dey are not disturbin u and dis is democracy, is it enof?
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by kossyablaze(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by sammyj: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Blakjewelry(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sometimes you do not fight fire with fire,
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Heromaniaa: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
They couldn't shoot that flag down. The sun rises in the east. It goes down in the west.

1 Like

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by emmysoftyou: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
it s only massob members they re good at threatening not ipob members. Nnamdi kanu, where are thou?

1 Like

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
People doing thanksgiving, no guns, no violence and the zoo police is gingering! When the start violence Na people will say all sorts of rubbish . Boko boys are busy killing and the coward zoo police did nothing!

10 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
jcmaiah:
People doing thanksgiving, no guns, no violence and the zoo police is gingering! When the start violence Na people will say all sorts of rubbish . Boko boys are busy killing and the coward zoo police did nothing!
Why is this orangutang crying....eeyah...na so you fear you think say PMB na GEJ?? bros....you no dey look face oo...Buhari no dey use eye see indiscipline o...carry your orangutang looking secesisonists into the atlantic ocean and join your syrian colleagues to germany...or shut up.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Horllamideh(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
I doubt if Biafra will have the neccessary support from western powers if situation degenerates to civil unrest since all their speech on radio portray them as terrorist organisation. Tow the line of referendum and let's see what will come out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by OreMI22: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=13pt]People are killed and brutalized because they want to peacefully protest and they say we have a democracy?

The time for people to defend themselves against these naked acts of aggression is now.

Meanwhile, the army should take over so that we know we are under military rule.
[/size]
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
soe:
Why is this orangutang crying....eeyah...na so you fear you think say PMB na GEJ?? bros....you no dey look face oo...Buhari no dey use eye see indiscipline o...carry your orangutang looking secesisonists into the atlantic ocean and join your syrian colleagues to germany...or shut up.
Imbecilic slowpoke. You have the guts to spit rubbish when your region is half bought by us?

4 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
jcmaiah:

Imbecilic slowpoke. You have the guts to spit rubbish when your region is half bought by us?
LoL...half bought? is that what Orangutang Nnamdi Kanu is telling you people? lol .... keep buying o...buy wella....in fact, dominate us... as long as you remain mentally handicapped, what difference does it make?

4 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by coolitempa(f): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
jcmaiah:

And yet u remain as our slaves.....you people are just shameful liars...... angry

3 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
soe:
LoL...half bought? is that what Orangutang Nnamdi Kanu is telling you people? lol .... keep buying o...buy wella....in fact, dominate us... as long as you remain mentally handicapped, what difference does it make?
And you will remain dominated. When it will start, e go be like film for your eye. Already, we have sent half of you to the slums and villages.

1 Like

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
coolitempa:

And yet u remain as our slaves.....you people are just shameful liars...... angry
I haven't seen where slaves live better lives than the master. I guess you are a dog with no teeth.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by coolitempa(f): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
jcmaiah:

I haven't seen where slaves live better lives than the master. I guess you are a dog with no teeth.

Yes....live better by selling gala....prostitution....hard drugs.....fraud.....Okija...baby factories....fake spare parts.....etc.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by PentiumPro(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
These Nigerian security forces dey fall ma hands!
Why arrest these ediotts? Why not just liquidate them and await their leaders ultimatum? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
coolitempa:

Yes....live better by selling gala....prostitution....hard drugs.....fraud.....Okija...baby factories....fake spare parts.....etc.... cheesy
Hahahaha... olukwu! How many shop Una get? You wan be master selling Amala and ewedu? mtchew! Best occupation for your state Na yahoo and u still get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by coolitempa(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
jcmaiah:

Hahahaha... olukwu! How many shop Una get? You wan be master selling Amala and ewedu? mtchew! Best occupation for your state Na yahoo and u still get mouth.

grin grin grin.....ibo and shop...... grin grin..you are batting about your level......btw....Amala and ewedu no be small thing...very tasty.....

3 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Kestolovee95(f): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:
Why arrest these ediotts? Why not just liquidate them and await their leaders ultimatum? undecided

Why you no carry arms come liquidate them as you want, cowardly 50 year old man that hides under a female moniker. I spit on your bald head bayo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Kestolovee95(f): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
coolitempa:

You remind me of the Emirate in illorin under fulani chains.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by voodooman: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shoot any secessionist you see on sight. Arrest anyone chanting biafra songs. Shell any community harbouring biafran agitators or sympathizers. Confiscate any property hoisting the biafran flag. PMB is not gej that you guys were able to hijack his government and pollute it with your negativity and backwardness. Levels don change. Try any nonsense and you guys will test the full strength of the Nigerian army. Where's that Nnamdi Kanu guy sef? Where are the 2m guns that he was planning to share to 2m youths.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
coolitempa:

grin grin grin.....ibo and shop...... grin grin..you are batting about your level......btw....Amala and ewedu no be small thing...very tasty.....
Its Igbo, I understand the fact that you can't pronounce it, at least know the right spelling.
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by PentiumPro(f): 3:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Why you no carry arms come liquidate them as you want, cowardly 50 year old man that hides under a female moniker. I spit on your bald head bayo. cheesy
Una go tire! God punish you and your Bayo grin
Omo Iya werey, this bastard jump from one moniker to the other per second. E no go better for you and your asheewo sister.
The security guys will liquidate you eddiots one ediot per bullet until there is no one of you left.
Foolish Biafrans. God push your poor father Amadi cheesy cheesy
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by Kestolovee95(f): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Una go tire! God punish you and your Bayo grin
Omo Iya werey, this bastard jump from one moniker to the other per second. E no go better for you and your asheewo sister.
The security guys will liquidate you eddiots one ediot per bullet until there is no one of you left.
Foolish Biafrans. God push your poor father Amadi cheesy cheesy

bayo dey deny him bald head. thunder don draw stretch mark for your fat girlfriend nyash. If amadiora no punish your amadi make, i no wetin cause am, i dey look your bald head dey laugh. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by PentiumPro(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:

bayo dey deny him bald head. thunder don draw stretch mark for your fat girlfriend nyash. If amadiora no punish your amadi make, i no wetin cause am, i dey look your bald head dey laugh. cheesy cheesy
kkwwkakaakkwwkkaaaaa, God punish you Amadi, useless Welder with thick fat ponmo lips. Chase shadow till you die. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo Iya werey, may God put your useless father into eternal damnation for siring an ugly Osu like you.
Bastard, keep chasing me around with fake identity, it;s better that way.
One BIAFRAN One BULLET cheesy
Kikiikiiikiikiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by anigbajumo(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Horllamideh:
I doubt if Biafra will have the neccessary support from western powers if situation degenerates to civil unrest since all their speech on radio portray them as terrorist organisation. Tow the line of referendum and let's see what will come out of it.

Dat s wher dea main problem is lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by anigbajumo(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

And u fink u make sense wif dat trash u spew....

Waten b my fellow yoruba problem wif igbo matter,u cnt jez comment without any tribalistic statement...

Smh....

1 Like

Re: Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members by PentiumPro(f): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

And u fink u make sense wif dat trash u spew....

Waten b my fellow yoruba problem wif igbo matter,u cnt jez comment without any tribalistic statement...

Smh....

Ibo ni adugbo e ni ilu ka'aro ojire?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Of Akure: Eze Ndi Igbo Is Protected By The Constitution Of Nigeria / Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows / What Food Should I Eat To Increase My Sperm - Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.