Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MTN Project Fame Season 8 (795 Views)

Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame / Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 by shumuel(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
MTN Project Fame Season 8

On the list of 4 that would be going home with a Prize

both Ada and Arewa had saved themselves a spot right from the begining of the Show

Now Anderson came back, back with a bang to join the list, the list he was never believed or should i say never seen to be on

The fight now is between Dehinde and Jeff who were already on that list, also from the start but a tall dude came back with a waist and stole a spot, so would it be ''Ibinu'' Dehinde ooo or cute boy Jeff

Pearl and Kumi are beautiful faces with lovely voices to watch and listen to but i don't think they can ever meet the Prize bus

This Prize bus has only a seat left, who would it be ?

Just my own analysis, whats yours ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 by shumuel(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
firstEVA, Thanks, i actually searched if a Thread was created for the show but didn't find any, even Google couldn't come with anyone related to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 by teeorume(m): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2015
for mi it's ada arewa nd dehinde....who to join then now I don't know
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 by LadyJul(f): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gosh am tripping for that guy jeff, cute boy with sweet voice captivated my heart...his g.f is really lucky.,.love guy abeg kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Appreciate Your Guy / 10 Pleasureable And Pains Of Being Goodlooking / My Nairaland Sisters Be Wise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.