Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? (3569 Views)

Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:

the bold got me laughing .
Oh ! I dont think ... Lols , yet your bible use the exact same hebrew and greek word for soul to describe both fish and man . cheesy cheesy

Soldiers take human life for a purpose ! But taking it without reason is a crime .

Taking a fish life is also for a purpose ! But taking it without any reason or killing them for fun is a crime .

Same format .

So answer my question , fish are soul . Where wuld their soul go when they die ?

Try out courtesy, it will serve you better than your boring attempts at comedy. You have head and so do fish, whether English, Greek, Hebrew or Hausa, head is head. Based on your vain logic, your head and fish head are the same.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Young earthling!

Of what benefit or purpose do you drag me into your nugatory debates.

Repent and be made whole again! For your salvation lies before you.

"because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness."
Mr , I didnt ask you for poem
I said show me the allegory among those verse I gave you ?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
... See their slow responses
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:

Mr , I didnt ask you for poem
I said show me the allegory among those verse I gave you ?

"The soul that sinneth shall die" Ezk 18:20

Well, do souls die?

The answers you seek is in itself.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:
... See their slow responses

Hmm!

Do you really intend to debate with me?

Hope you don't get frustrated at the end.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jozzy4: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

"The soul that sinneth shall die" Ezk 18:20
Well, do souls die?
The answers you seek is in itself.
Thats why a corpse is called a " dead Soul" Numbers 6:6
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jozzy4:

Thats why a corpse is called a " dead Soul" Numbers 6:6

You Sire have helped me establish my point.

Our lady over there thinks every thing is literal.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jozzy4: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You Sire have helped me establish my point.

Our lady over there thinks every thing is literal.

She is right about one thing , a dead man is a " DEAD soul" Numbers 6:6
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jozzy4:

She is right about one thing , a dead man is a " DEAD soul" Numbers 6:6

I know where you stand Sire.

But to debate over such matters is a luxury I do not have.

I leave thee with a scripture for consideration.

Mark 12
24Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? 25When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 26Now about the dead rising—have you not read in the Book of Moses, in the account of the burning bush, how God said to him, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’d ? 27He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!”
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jozzy4: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I know where you stand Sire.
But to debate over such matters is a luxury I do not have.
I leave thee with a scripture for consideration.

Mark 12
24Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? 25 When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 26 Now about the dead rising —have you not read in the Book of Moses, in the account of the burning bush, how God said to him, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’d ? 27He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!”
NOTE:
" when the dead rise"
@ underlined reveal that Jesus is talking about the ressurection, has it occured ? You are like those " who have deviated from the truth , they say that the ressurection has already occured , and undermine the faith of some " - 2 Tim 2:18
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jozzy4:

NOTE:
" when the dead rise"
@ underlined reveal that Jesus is talking about the ressurection, has it occured ? You are like those " who have deviated from the truth , they say that the ressurection has already occured , and undermine the faith of some " - 2 Tim 2:18

Read that In context sire.

The resurrection it talks of is the great day of the Lord.

Speaking to folks that their loved ones who have died is either sleeping in their graves or In heaven presently, does not In anyway undermine anyone's faith.

The doctrine of error passed at that time was that Jesus had come and taken some people with Him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. How Sapele Popular Prophet Allegedly Burnt Human Head On Alter During Service. / How To Witness To A Muslim / The Power Of A Simple Idea- Atheism And Its Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.