Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? (3578 Views)

Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Image123:

Isn't that very cute?

Cute ! Coz it destroys your myth ; very plain and direct - the dead dont know anything .
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by malvisguy212: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2015
DEagle1:
This is irrespective of your religion. All religions believe in life after death though belief differs. according to what you know or have learnt, where do dead children and mad people go after death? This had been quite a puzzle so I brought it here as usual.
the bible say "God is a righteous judge, a merciful God " I reject the idea that say God will judge the mentally people with the basic of Good deed and bad deed , because how can the mental understand Good work ? If he can discern Good work then he will be able to discern bad work . Automatically we can say ,the mental understand both good and bad just like we do .

At op.
Jesus shown Great love to people who are possessed by evil spirit, people who are cutting themselves with stone and crying out loud what we called today as mentally unstable people.

In Mark 5 Jesus sent the evil spirits out of a demon possessed man who "was always crying out and cutting himself with stones" When the healed man asked to travel with Jesus, he was told, "Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had MERCY ON YOU " . The mercy of Jesus and what he does for those unable to care for themselves appears to be a general biblical principle that can apply to anyone unable to express faith in Jesus on his or her own.

And also,The Bible says to those that Know to do Good and do it not. It is to them sin. If one hasn't come to know good from evil they are not accountable for their actions. They are covered by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Appleyard(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2015
MizJanet:

Lie ! Lie ! Lie !
what is the punishment according to your bible ? " the wages of sin is Death" Rom 6:23 .

Will you be purnished after death ? NO ! " the man who has died is FREE from his sin ' Rom 6:7

Think about that rom 6:7 a dead person is free , free and free from his sin .

Mayb you dont know ,

" whatever presents itself for you to do, do it with all your might , because there is no work, planing , knowledge , or skill in THE GRAVE where you are going" Eccl 9:10

Straight from your bible .

cheesy We are saying almost the same thing. The wages of sin is death. Yes, but you forgot that death as use here does not literally mean "physical death", but mostly conote "spiritual death. We have treated this issue before by a thread post titled "how can a loving God cast me into hell", you were on that thread, and so i won't bother going into it again.
You asked, " can one be punished after death?" and you answered yourself by saying No! You are wrong! The Life of a man does not end after death. It only end here on planet earth, but his life continues somewhere else after death. When a man dies physically, the body returns to the dust, and the Spirit returns to God who gave it (eccl.12vs7). Returns to do what? To be Judge and rewarded accordingly (Rev.20vs11-15). So keep that in mind. You and i shall be judge after death.

Now, on Romans 6vs7 (vis Eccl.9vs10), a dead person is truely freed from sin in the sense that, he can no longer dictate what he does anymore. His free moral agency is lost. That is, compare to when he was on planet earth in his human nature, he can no longer live his life or have that capacity to make decisions or choices on his own, now that he is death. For the concept of free will as it relate to man, is only operative during his life time in the physical world. But it does not entails that his life as a being is over. Rather, his life as a human being ceased from existence on planet earth, when death sets in; but continue as a spirit being after death.

There is a first death (physical death-burial) and a second death (the fulness of spiritual death-fire).

The punishment that is met out for the dead and
the living whose names are not found in the book of life, is being cast into the flame of fire which is the second Death.(Rev.20vs 14-15).

Let that sink in, dear Sister.

Shalom!
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by malvisguy212: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2015
dalaman:

Yeah, the billions born into other religions that lack this mythical eternal life of yours will all burn in hell, right?
God created human beings
with conscience that 1) tells them when
they do wrong and 2) tells them that God exists. When we violate our conscience (something that all human beings have done), we know that we have sinned.

Christianity says that all have sinned
and, therefore, fall under the judgment
of God. In order to be fair, God must
judge all sin. Therefore, in order to be
fair, God should condemn all people to
hell. However, the Christian God is not
fair, since He chooses to save those who
accept His mercy. Those who want to
experience the fairness of God will
receive just that - God will judge them
fairly. For the rest of us, who prefer mercy to fairness, God will save us, whether we be Hindus, Buddhists or whatever. Those who haven't heard the gospel will be judged on the basis of the information they were given and how they responded to it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out whether or not you are doing what your conscience tells you to do.

1 Peter 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our
Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His
great mercy has caused us to be born
again to a living hope through the
resurrection of Jesus Christ from the
dead.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by dalaman: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
God created human beings
with conscience that 1) tells them when
they do wrong and 2) tells them that God exists. When we violate our conscience (something that all human beings have done), we know that we have sinned.

Christianity says that all have sinned
and, therefore, fall under the judgment
of God. In order to be fair, God must
judge all sin. Therefore, in order to be
fair, God should condemn all people to
hell. However, the Christian God is not
fair
, since He chooses to save those who
accept His mercy. Those who want to
experience the fairness of God will
receive just that - God will judge them
fairly. For the rest of us, who prefer mercy to fairness, God will save us, whether we be Hindus, Buddhists or whatever. Those who haven't heard the gospel will be judged on the basis of the information they were given and how they responded to it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out whether or not you are doing what your conscience tells you to do.

1 Peter 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our
Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His
great mercy has caused us to be born
again to a living hope through the
resurrection of Jesus Christ from the
dead.

So the christian God is not fair. Nice to know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
MizJanet:

Cute ! Coz it destroys your myth ; very plain and direct - the dead dont know anything .

You must be very funny, what is my myth?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Am gonna use your bible to answer you

Appleyard:

cheesy We are saying almost the same thing. The wages of sin is death. Yes, but you forgot that death as use here does not literally mean "physical death", but mostly conote "spiritual death. We have treated this issue before by a thread post titled "how can a loving God cast me into hell", you were on that thread, and so i won't bother going into it again.

@ bold , you said mostly because you are well aware that according your bible the wages of sin is also physical death. Gen 3:19

All animals experience physical death too , does that mean duck and turkey go to heaven when they die ? cheesy
Clear .

You asked, " can one be punished after death?" and you answered yourself by saying No! You are wrong! The Life of a man does not end after death. It only end here on planet earth, but his life continues somewhere else after death.

" they are dead , they will not live " Isa 26:14

Adam " return to the ground" Gen 3:19 ! Not afterlife .

When a man dies physically, the body returns to the dust, and the Spirit returns to God who gave it (eccl.12vs7).

Return to God ? Lol The bible God lives in heaven ryt ? So that means everyone either wicked or bad return to God in heaven ! Hmm the sinner will also go to heaven since they return to God in heaven . grin

Infact Wait o ! Why did jesus now said no man has ever been to heaven whereas billions of human return to God in heaven when they die ? Uv just make Jesus a liar .

Returns to do what? To be Judge and rewarded accordingly (Rev.20vs11-15). So keep that in mind. You and i shall be judge after death.

Lol
Churchman , check what you quote , Is Rev 20:11-15 a future event or something thats happenin now ? I.e " the sea gave the dead in it" verse 13 ! Has it happened ?

You guys are seriousy confuse

Now, on Romans 6vs7 (vis Eccl.9vs10), a dead person is truely freed from sin [s] in the sense that, he can no longer dictate what he does anymore. His free moral agency is lost. That is, compare to when he was on planet earth in his human nature, he can no longer live his life or have that capacity to make decisions or choices on his own, now that he is death. For the concept of free will as it relate to man, is only operative during his life time in the physical world. But it does not entails that his life as a being is over. Rather, his life as a human being ceased from existence on planet earth, when death sets in; but continue as a spirit being after death.
[/s]

Trash crossed out ! Can you punish an innocent person , someone thats free from his sin ? You need to think

There is a first death (physical death-burial) and a second death (the fulness of spiritual death-fire).

The punishment that is met out for the dead and
the living whose names are not found in the book of life, is being cast into the flame of fire which is the second Death.(Rev.20vs 14-15).

Let that sink in, dear Sister.

Shalom!

" ... which is second DEATH" , every living thing cat, dog , rat , horse , man , donkey experience DEATH , so what is death ?

1 Like

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Princewell2012(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
TrajansKong:

Correct. They must burn forever on endless lakes of flame. So it is written, so it shall be done. Our God is a mighty God - a jealous, angry Lord of Hosts. There is no pity after death. Just judgement. God's judgement is harsh. Fear him, obey him, worship him that your voice may also be lifted in His eternal praise, not racked in anguish fore'er in the brotherhood of lost souls...

You must be a very wicked person.

Boko haram are far better than you.

quote me anywhere.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by malvisguy212: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
dalaman:

So the christian God is not fair. Nice to know.
read my post again, the bible say ALL have sin , in oder to be fair, God must judge ALL sin , so therefore God must condemned ALL people , Those (unbelievers ) who want to experience the fairness of God will receive just that - God will judge them fairly.

For the rest of us, who prefer mercy to
fairness, God will save us, whether we be Hindus, Buddhists or whatever.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jozzy4: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Princewell2012:

You must be a very wicked person.
Boko haram are far better than you.
quote me anywhere.

My brother , those guys are heart.less

1 Like

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by dalaman: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
read my post again, the bible say ALL have sin , in oder to be fair, God must judge ALL sin , so therefore God must condemned ALL people , Those (unbelievers ) who want to experience the fairness of God will receive just that - God will judge them fairly.

For the rest of us, who prefer mercy to
fairness, God will save us, whether we be Hindus, Buddhists or whatever.

So Hindus, muslims, buddhists will be saved if they prefer mercy? That's a new one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
MizJanet:
Am gonna use your bible to answer you
i don't take most atheists serious, because most atheists are not serious of course. But following your questions, they seem to be good questions, so you have a partial audience.

@ bold , you said mostly because you are well aware that according your bible the wages of sin is also physical death. Gen 3:19

All animals experience physical death too , does that mean duck and turkey go to heaven when they die ? cheesy
Clear .

Genesis 3 refers not just to physical death but to spiritual death. It said Adam was to die that very day, and he did.

" they are dead , they will not live " Isa 26:14

Adam " return to the ground" Gen 3:19 ! Not afterlife .

You have a faulty premise on your definition/understanding of "death" which i will come to later.
Isa 26:14 They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.

Note that the word 'FOREVER' is missing in that verse. Even though in a stat of limbo as it were, the dead will not be 'dead' forever.

Return to God ? Lol The bible God lives in heaven ryt ? So that means everyone either wicked or bad return to God in heaven ! Hmm the sinner will also go to heaven since they return to God in heaven . grin

Infact Wait o ! Why did jesus now said no man has ever been to heaven whereas billions of human return to God in heaven when they die ? Uv just make Jesus a liar .
You err like your colleagues the pharisees, not knowing the scriptures or the power of God. God is omnipresent. A scripture(s) also says/alludes that God lives in us. Do you also say everyone either wicked or bad return to God in US?
Psa 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Lol
Churchman , check what you quote , Is Rev 20:11-15 a future event or something thats happenin now ? I.e " the sea gave the dead in it" verse 13 ! Has it happened ?

You guys are seriousy confuse

You my friend are the only confused one here. Everyone knows that the bulk of the events in Revelations is future, you don't even need Holy Spirit to know/perceive that, just good comprehension.

Trash crossed out ! Can you punish an innocent person , someone thats free from his sin ? You need to think

You missed that brother's point by refusing to think on what he said. Go and read it again till you understand what he meant. He's saying dead people don't have the opportunities to change their decisions that can determine their destinies.

" ... which is second DEATH" , every living thing cat, dog , rat , horse , man , donkey experience DEATH , so what is death ?

The phrase "second death" is found in the Bible. Anyway, death simply and plainly means SEPARATION. i wish that could sink in because it is foundational to your understanding of the issues at hand. So, the context of the death determines the separation of what and from what. For instance, separation of man from God is a kind of death. Separation of body from soul is a kind of death, which is the popular one. Separation of a christian from the world is a kind of death. Again, death is separation, watch your context.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Image123:

i don't take most atheists serious, because most atheists are not serious of course. But following your questions, they seem to be good questions, so you have a partial audience.

Genesis 3 refers not just to physical death but to spiritual death. It said Adam was to die that very day, and he did.

You have a faulty premise on your definition/understanding of "death" which i will come to later.
Isa 26:14 They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.

Note that the word 'FOREVER' is missing in that verse. Even though in a stat of limbo as it were, the dead will not be 'dead' forever.

You err like your colleagues the pharisees, not knowing the scriptures or the power of God. God is omnipresent. A scripture(s) also says/alludes that God lives in us. Do you also say everyone either wicked or bad return to God in US?
Psa 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

You my friend are the only confused one here. Everyone knows that the bulk of the events in Revelations is future, you don't even need Holy Spirit to know/perceive that, just good comprehension.

You missed that brother's point by refusing to think on what he said. Go and read it again till you understand what he meant. He's saying dead people don't have the opportunities to change their decisions that can determine their destinies.

The phrase "second death" is found in the Bible. Anyway, death simply and plainly means SEPARATION. i wish that could sink in because it is foundational to your understanding of the issues at hand. So, the context of the death determines the separation of what and from what. For instance, separation of man from God is a kind of death. Separation of body from soul is a kind of death , which is the popular one. Separation of a christian from the world is a kind of death. Again, death is separation, watch your context.

See how you are strugling to twist and turn cheesy

The most hilarious is the bold , if death is separation , so when my fish experience death it means its soul is separated from body ? grin Where will the fish soul go ?

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by pagoda1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jesus said those who have the hearts of little children are the only candidate of the kingdom of God. so children will be granted access to eternal bliss. As for mad people, the right judgement is in the hand of the Almighty God. They won't and cannot be judged based on their actions and inactions in the condition of insanity. Those who are possessed of the devil do not have any mind and will of their own. Their free moral faculty is under the attacks and the manipulations of the evil one. If they had congenital lunacy (from birth), God will not hold them accountable for what they know nothing of. If they had records of evil deeds before the madness, The Righteous Judge knows how to reward every man according to his works. My prayer for every one in this Forum is that every power that is planning to celebrate your unclothedness in insanity shall perish in Jesus name.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
MizJanet:

See how you are strugling to twist and turn cheesy

The most hilarious is the bold , if death is separation , so when my fish experience death it means its soul is separated from body ? grin Where will the fish soul go ?

You better get serious instead of boring trials at comedy. i don't think fish have souls in the sense that humans have. Human life is higher than fish life, and so is death, except of course you insinuate. that taking fish life and taking human life makes no difference.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Image123:

You better get serious instead of boring trials at comedy. i don't think fish have souls in the sense that humans have. Human life is higher than fish life, and so is death.

She is blind to the truth.

Oh! That she may become a fool so as to become wise. But rather she has chosen the reverse.

It's pointless debating with the blind. For what shall it profit. Only the great Lord and King has the power. Rather be focused on what God requires of you at the moment. For therein lies your strength.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
The mercy of God transcends all justice.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Image123:

You better get serious instead of boring trials at comedy. i don't think fish have souls in the sense that humans have. Human life is higher than fish life, and so is death, except of course you insinuate. that taking fish life and taking human life makes no difference.

Those are things your ignora.mus pastors wont tell you .

The bible said , Man is a living soul and fish are also living SOULS

Brainwashe.d , are you saying fish are not souls ?

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

She is blind to the truth.

Oh! That she may become a fool so as to become wise. But rather she has chosen the reverse.

It's pointless debating with the blind. For what shall it profit. Only the great Lord and King has the power. Rather be focused on what God requires of you at the moment. For therein lies your strength.

you are so unintelliigent , oh ! No so worst , am asking him a question based on the fact that your bible said fish are SOULS but you resort to abuse, typical religiotard , u mean the bible is blin.d for saying fish are living Souls ? If you agree with the bible , tell us where fish soul go when they die ?

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:

you are so unintelliigent , oh ! No so worst , am asking him a question based on the fact that your bible said fish are SOULS but you resort to abuse, typical religiotard , u mean the bible is blin.d for saying fish are living Souls ? If you agree with the bible , tell us where fish soul go when they die ?

What does it matter? earthling.

What profit shall I get, seeing I shall but speak to a cold, stony heart. For indeed the great book said "The meek does He guide into all truth".

For ears they do have, but do not hear and eyes they do have, but do not see.

*Oh! Great and Holy One, that the eyes and ears of her understanding be enlightened"

As a great one once said "The best of the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart."
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

What does it matter? earthling.

What profit shall I get, seeing I shall but speak to a cold, stony heart. For indeed the great book said "The meek does He guide into all truth".

For ears they do have, but do not hear and eyes they do have, but do not see.

*Oh! Great and Holy One, that the eyes and ears of her understanding be enlightened"

As a great one once said "The best of the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart."

African Rapper , enough of this rap

Bible said Fish are living SOUL , does that mean they go afterlife ? where do their soul go when they die ?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:

African Rapper , enough of this rap

Bible said Fish are living SOUL , does that mean they go afterlife ? where do their soul go when they die ?

grin

The spirit makes the soul eternal. Without the spirit the soul expires.

For what is the soul, if not the mind, will and emotions.

Those sea creatures go nowhere when they die, but become as the dust before the wind.

The spirit is eternal, what you humans have. Without it, you are as vain as the fish of which you do speak.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:
Those are things your ignora.mus pastors wont tell you .
The bible said , Man is a living soul and fish are also living SOULS
Brainwashe.d , are you saying fish are not souls ?
You need help but it seems you don't want help. ciao.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

grin

The spirit makes the soul eternal. Without the spirit the soul expires.

For what is the soul, if not the mind, will and emotions.

Keep fooling yourself

Bible said fish and other animals in the sea are living SOUL , tell us where their soul go when they die ? Or their soul die like that of man ? Ezekiel 18:4 grin

Those sea creatures go nowhere when they die, but become as the dust before the wind.

Man also ReTurN to DUST says Genesis 3:19 grin

The spirit is eternal, what you humans have. Without it, you are as vain as the fish of which you do speak.

" man and animals have same spirit" Eccl 3:19

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Image123:

You need help but it seems you don't want help. Ciao.

Lol , u disagree with your bible that fish are souls ! Rev 16:3
I see ... grin
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:

Lol , u disagree with your bible that fish are souls ! Rev 16:3

I see ... grin

For the record, i didn't disagree with the Bible. Learn to read properly instead of jumping to conclusions.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2015
Image123:

For the record, i didn't disagree with the Bible. Learn to read properly instead of jumping to conclusions.

Buhahahaha , So why did u divert from the question ?
fish are souls , so where would their soul go when they die ?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:

Buhahahaha , So why did u divert from the question ?
fish are souls , so where would their soul go when they die ?

Again, i don't think fish have souls in the sense that humans have. Human life is higher than fish life, and so is death, except of course you insinuate that taking fish life and taking human life makes no difference.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:

Keep fooling yourself

Bible said fish and other animals in the sea are living SOUL , tell us where their soul go when they die ? Or their soul die like that of man ? Ezekiel 18:4 grin

Man also ReTurN to DUST says Genesis 3:19 grin

" man and animals have same spirit" Eccl 3:19

Fool youselft you say!

It will be of great benefit for you to enlighten yourself with the original texts. For thus, the scriptures could be understood in light of the matter.

Acquaint yourself also with the contrasts between an allegory and statement of fact.

For then would your eyes be opened. And wisdom shall be your choice possession.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Image123:

Again, i don't think fish have souls in the sense that humans have. Human life is higher than fish life, and so is death,

the bold got me laughing .
Oh ! I dont think ... Lols , yet your bible use the exact same hebrew and greek word for soul to describe both fish and man . cheesy cheesy

except of course you insinuate that taking fish life and taking human life makes no difference.

Soldiers take human life for a purpose ! But taking it without reason is a crime .

Taking a fish life is also for a purpose ! But taking it without any reason or killing them for fun is a crime .

Same format .

So answer my question , fish are soul . Where wuld their soul go when they die ?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Fool youselft you say!

It will be of great benefit for you to enlighten yourself with the original texts. For thus, the scriptures could be understood in light of the matter.

Acquaint yourself also with the contrasts between an allegory and statement of fact.

For then would your eyes be opened. And wisdom shall be your choice possession.
Calm down your nerves *
show me the allegory among those verses I gave you ?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2015
MizJanet:

Calm down your nerves *
show me the allegory among those verses I gave you ?

Young earthling!

Of what benefit or purpose do you drag me into your nugatory debates.

Repent and be made whole again! For your salvation lies before you.

"because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Interesting Bible Verses? / The Benefits Of Living Righteously / Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.