Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (85001 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by davidsonkuti: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
Hmmm. See what GEJ caused?
U ar a misguided dud wat has GEJ av to do with dis, was he d founder of boko haram? Was he dia sponsor? Is he one of their militant? Stop bringing sentiment nd chauvinism 2 issues n issues lyk dis in particular
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2015
If Jonathan had acted immediately those girls were kidnapped, some of them, if not all, would have gained their freedom. He rather chose to be dancing in Kano, a day after the Yanya bombing.

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by arabianights: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Mznaett:
Devil don even tire for dz country sefsad

grin grin grin grin in other words, we have superceded his max? No dear, he is extremely happy with his vice gerents and probably now has meetings in Nigeria.

Nigeria is one of the most God fearing Nation in the world.western countries are baffled on what they see on fridays and sundays.Prayers is the only reason why this country Has not become Rwanda,central african republic or even south Africa.GOD IS HAPPY WITH NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by free2ryhme: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2015
There is different between CHIBOK girls and the CHIBOK abducted secondary school girls. Those clamoring for the returned of these girls are too economical with the reality on ground. They can never be found completely as some might have being dead,sold,married,etc.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2015
hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Koboseadotorg(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2015
omusiliyu:

We all need forgiveness.
the Lord has forgiven me.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by oweman: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]So Boko Haram is just wiping out any traces of Christianity in the North of Nigeria.

No wonder Buhari closed the Church in Aso Rock, to continue the Islamatization of the North.
[/size]

How foolish some can be !
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by arabianights: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan had acted immediately those girls were kidnapped, some of them, if not all, would have gained their freedom. He rather chose to be dancing in Kano, a day after the Yanya bombing.

Please dont be crude or disrespectful.No matter what GEJ is older than you and an ex president of this Country.Do you have parents and do you respect them? if yes please edit or remove the picture

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by nobeku: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2015
searay:
Chibok girl to me still remain a northern agenda and it accomplished since March 28. What's remaining is the complete NORTHERNIZATION of Nigeria.

Attacked me and die. Amen
I believe every member of Nairaland should be vetted in a proper manner to restrict uneducated motor Park touts from running up and down on this medium... motor Park touts like................ YOU!!!!!!
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2015
arabianights:

Please dont be crude or disrespectful.No matter what GEJ is older than you and an ex president of this Country.Do you have parents and do you respect them? if yes please edit or remove the picture
Is the picture photoshopped?
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Doro55: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2015
hope buhari hears this.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Olukat(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2015
You guys are really struggling with the chibok girls issue.
Channels TV= stopped the count clock, barely report on it again.
Madam Oby and co(scammers) = are expecting appointments after a very good job.
King of the North GMB= The girls are dispersed.
Now they are fighters angry angry
"The evil that men do...."

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by sofat(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2015
Emperor4God:
Thats Islam for you, Rapists like mohammed

MUHAMMED WAS NEVER A RAPIST SON OF MAN. BEWARE WITH YOUR STATEMENT LESS YOU REGRET TILL ETERNITY.

MUHAMMED WAS A MAN OF PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by 4X4: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2015
CHIBOKS GIRLS grin grin
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by miraz(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2015
:oit is well with nigeria
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Boss13: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2015
Where is the shocking revelation?
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Kagarko(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Miss THABITA whats the real identity of your boko haram spouse?
Does he really knows how to recite the qur‘an or pray?

We are optimistic that these miscreants are‘nt muslims.

Your submission will not deter the military from searching for the chibok girls.

Iam infact doubting your submission and your relationship with the haramites.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Saay1(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
BOKOHARAM!!! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

You are right very soon

THE GIRL BELOW IS A PROPERTY OF FREEMAN DAVID. BEWARE OF HER
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by ismyheal75: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Emperor4God:

Make sure your heart remained hard as iron; I am not and I will not be sorry for you.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Martex33: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Emperor4God:
mind ur biz! A**hole
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by coolrichards20(f): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by nikkiking(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2015
There's no missing girls undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by ketekete: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2015
This is bad news men.. I hope they will find atleast one of the girls. How come we cannot even find a single one of them?
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by ajiffat237(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Boko haram, sorry
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Chiaka(f): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Northerner Muslims always attacking Northern Christians........Religion should not be forced! Mtchew. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by abduljabbar4(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Emperor4God:
The last time i checked most rap!sts are pastors just like shesus cries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Emmahunk(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
misspicy:
BOKOHARAM YOUR END IS NEAR

THE BOY ABOVE IS A KILLJOYundecided BEWARE OF HIM

Lol, very witty. It's actually baffling that those who do not even own a bronze mine are always first to call a girl gold digger

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by ralph28(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2015
I am not good in believing tales of this nature but I'm persuaded by my instinct to believe this woman's own.

GOD will see her through her 9 months journey.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Neplusultra(f): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2015
No sane mind wuld tink dat the girls would still be togeda in a place na haba! They must have been dispersed since!
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by misspicy(f): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Emmahunk:

Lol, very witty. It's actually baffling that those who do not even own a bronze mine are always first to call a girl gold digger
Thank God you are not among those with this school of thought...congratulations for having more than common sense,u got a good decoding skill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Like late Fela song " ORO di Hun , ORO pesi je ooo, ORO di Hun "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Caught With Strippers! / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.