Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (84984 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Like late Fela song " ORO di Hun , ORO pesi je ooo, ORO di Hun "
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by chigoizie7(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2015
*They just gave us a reason why the girls cannot be found.

*They are giving us reasons why we should stop expecting them to find the girls.

*they are telling us not to ask questions when eventually the girls are not found.

All these ^^^^, is because chibok girls are SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Allosaurus: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
A religion birthed by bloodshed must thrive through bloodshed. Islam is evil!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Yalien(f): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
Hmmm. See what GEJ caused?
Pls how did GEJ feature as a cause here?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Emmahunk(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2015
misspicy:

Thank God you are not among those with, this school of thought...congratulations for having more than common sense,u got a good decoding skill cheesy

Hmmm, did I detect sarcasm? Please dear, I only appreciated your witty reply obviously to the guy 'David'. Do forgive me if I ventured into sacred turf

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by 400billionman: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2015
misspicy:
BOKOHARAM YOUR END IS NEAR

THE BOY ABOVE IS A KILLJOYundecided BEWARE OF HIM

So you are dating a jobless nairalander ?
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Africanpride: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg abort that bastard. Dog nor dey born goat.

So na boko dey born boko.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Allosaurus: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan had acted immediately those girls were kidnapped, some of them, if not all, would have gained their freedom. He rather chose to be dancing in Kano, a day after the Yanya bombing.
Keep blaming GEJ and forget to concentrate on your 4 year term

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by 400billionman: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
Hmmm. See what GEJ caused?

Nah Buhari feature GEJ as guest artist.

Mumu boy.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by 400billionman: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2015
Africanpride:
Abeg abort that bastard. Dog nor dey born goat.

So na boko dey born boko.

Abortion is murder. She might be carrying a future President.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by somegirl1: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

The last time i checked most rap!sts are pastors just like shesus cries

Such hypocrisy.
Wasn't Jesus a prophet according to your Quran?
How can you disrespect and poke fun at a supposed prophet?
You muslims need to make up your minds.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Allosaurus:
Keep blaming GEJ and forget to concentrate on your 4 year term
Rubbish! You are trying to exonerate the failure. Try harder.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2015
400billionman:

Says Nigerian law.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by alabiyemmy(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2015
dayo23:
Thank God we have a new sheriff in town, relax and see Naija been turn to paradise

Dream on. Its good for your soul.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by misspicy(f): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Emmahunk:

Hmmm, did I detect sarcasm? Please dear, I only appreciated your witty reply obviously to the guy 'David'. Do forgive me if I ventured into sacred turf
I only commended you for understanding my signature,unlike some guys...

Besides who is David
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by ibrutex(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Emperor4God:
Thats Islam for you, Rapists like mohammed

where is your brain " G.O.A.T ''
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Allosaurus: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! You are trying to exonerate the failure. Try harder.
Fool! You blamed GEJ during his tenure. You're still blaming him after he's left. Your barren sister and jobless uncle are GEJ's doing too. Anumpam!
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Change2015(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]So Boko Haram is just wiping out any traces of Christianity in the North of Nigeria.

No wonder Buhari closed the Church in Aso Rock, to continue the Islamatization of the North.
[/size]

You participate in spreading cheap lies but you were screaming I'm a christian only yesterday in church? Smdh
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by misspicy(f): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2015
400billionman:

So you are dating a jobless nairalander ?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Africanpride: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2015
400billionman:

Future president? My guy you dey hurry.

Nothing good comes from boko haram blood, any boko blood should be seen as abomination in this country. All there blood should be wipe out, for the sake of the innocent life they took.

Bloody low life cu-nts. Dogs

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Allosaurus:

Fool! You blamed GEJ during his tenure. You're still blaming him after he's left. Your barren sister and jobless uncle are GEJ's doing too. Anumpam!
Nobody is fighting with you. Calm down. Jonathan's failure, whether you admit it or not, is a carry over for this government. Buhari shouldn't be blamed for the girls' continued captivity because Jonathan failed to act immediately.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by abduljabbar4(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2015
somegirl1:

Such hypocrisy.
Wasn't Jesus a prophet according to your Quran?
How can you disrespect and poke fun at a supposed prophet?
You muslims need to make up your minds.
Yes, but the real jesus never died. The one you worship died on the cross right

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Appareil(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Why My mind no want believe eh? She didn't see any chibok girls nothing. That's my thought though!
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by alfakoro1(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2015
All dis bloggers.. See as dem ryt d headline like say d girl reveal wia d oda grl are. Mchew...
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Appareil(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nobody is fighting with you. Calm down. Jonathan's failure, whether you admit it or not, is a carry over for this government. Buhari shouldn't be blamed for the girls' continued captivity because Jonathan failed to act immediately.
which girls
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by alfakoro1(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2015
All dis bloggers.. See as dem ryt d headline like say d girl reveal wia d oda grl are. Mchew... SEUN OSEWA take time.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by 400billionman: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2015
misspicy:

Dont waste time with him.

He is a mechanic.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Allosaurus: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Only gullible one would believe that story. The ''Chibok girls'' drama is one of the numerous scams propagated by APC to soil GEJ's government. America even sent their experts down here to scan Sambisa forest, and they said they couldn't find anything. Almost 300 girls! Na ants?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by ostopsmich(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Have you been worrying about how to get rid of that excess fats/overweight and protruding tummy? Visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html for solutions
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by 400billionman: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Allosaurus:

Rubbish! Only gullible one would believe that story. The ''Chibok girls'' drama is one of the numerous scams propagated by APC to soil GEJ's government. America even sent their experts down here to scan Sambisa forest, and they said they couldn't find anything. Almost 300 girls! Na ants?

And the scam continues. Only for the gullible.

GEJ in the last 30 days of his government overan Sambisa forest freeing over 900 girls and women. None of these females claimed to be Chibok girls.

Nigerians didn't get the message. A made up mind sees only what it wants to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by babadem2much(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
searay:
Chibok girl to me still remain a northern agenda and it accomplished since March 28. What's remaining is the complete NORTHERNIZATION of Nigeria.

Attacked me and die. Amen

then u will not die but have permanent WAIST PAIN that will render you....... OK na u go c am u no go do angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers! / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.