Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash (1481 Views)

BREAKING! Former Bayelsa Governor Escapes Assassination Attempt, Hospitalized / New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by lekanolas: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2015
A former governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Attahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa, has recounted how he narrowly escaped death in the crane accident that occurred at the holy mosque of Ka’aba in Mecca on Friday..

Bafarawa told the BBC Hausa service on Sunday that he was standing when the crane came down.

He said: “I had finished doing Dawaf (circumbulation of the Ka’aba) when I heard something fall on my back, which was a block. I fell, then got up and rushed out of the place and also saw blood scattered on my body from the behind.”

Bafarawa said he was treated and is now doing fine.

“The blood was not from my body, but it was that of other people,” he said.

“People should not be blaming the Saudi authorities because it was a predestined calamity,” he added.

The former governor also said: “I thank Allah that I have even attended the mosque, and I have no serious injury except the pain I am feeling on my back.”

http://newsday.com.ng/former-governor-escapes-death-in-mecca-crane-crash/
Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by ammyluv2002(f): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Thank God for his life...All glory to the Most High.
Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Allah de provok! Wallahi

The boys are not supplying enough Redwine for the BIG guy!!

Hence a demo @ d action point.

2 Likes

Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
This man is a liar.

He was never at the scene of Thor's vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by tayebest(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Allhamdullilah....

May the soul of the departed rest in peace!
Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by bonechamberlain(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2015
that's good. until u guys receive common sense and stop all this irrelevant galavanting in the name of religion. God is everywhere, u must not go to mecca, Medina, Israel, Rome, Jerusalem before he answers u. and especially for u politicians using stolen public funds to pray to ur God in another country thereby enriching the country at the expense of your country u guys would continue to have plan crash. Nigerians and their docile religious beliefs. # suffering and smiling..

Rome, mecca, Medina are what they are today because of the gullibility of Africans. carrying their wealth to develop other countries.

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by Kagarko(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2015
WombRaiders:
This man is a liar.

He was never at the scene of Thor's vengeance.

The person is a muslim. Why would he lie. Aterall people want to die there. Even he will prefer dying there than coming back to die in Nigeria.

May ALLAH Accept there shahaada.

Yaa Allah make us die not except in a state that is most preferred by you.

Amin.
Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by AgreatMan: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2015
Please, there is nothing predestined about negligence and utter disregard for human safety.

There are supposed to be measures to routinely check the structural integrity of such old buildings. Sometimes, I wish ma people could put religion aside and think with their God given brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2015
AgreatMan:
Please, there is nothing predestined about negligence and utter disregard for human safety.

Simple!
Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Kagarko:

The person is a muslim. Why would he lie. Aterall people want to die there. Even he will prefer dying there than coming back to die in Nigeria.

May ALLAH Accept there shahaada.

Yaa Allah make us die not except in a state that is most preferred by you.

Amin.
"die in saudi?"

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Allah de provok! Wallahi

The boys are not supplying enough Redwine for the BIG guy!!

Hence a demo @ d action point.
May God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Escapes Death In Mecca Crane Crash by Kagarko(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"die in saudi?"
Yes and become a matyre. So as to be admitted into jannah automatically.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The 18 Year Old Princess Emir Sanusi Married On Friday / PHOTOS: 37yr Old Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In South Africa / UNTH Enugu Performed Highly Subsidized 108 Heart Surgeries In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.