Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? (1717 Views)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by walaty(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2006
hello people. how long do you think you would wait for mr or miss right before you settle for less? would you wait forever for the love of your life to surface?
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by Oracle(m): 3:53am On Oct 06, 2006
For now, i don't believe in searching for love, it would have to come
shakespeare said "Love sought is good, but unsought is better"
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by Ano: 4:08am On Oct 06, 2006
but oracle doesn't the Bible say, he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing? do you like women to pursue you?

In answer to your question walaty, I will not settle for anything less than what God has for me.  i will continue to wait because I don't want any heartache or wahala.  like the saying goes, i can do bad all by myself.
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by kiki(f): 4:11am On Oct 06, 2006
i don't think i can settle 4 less y will i want to do that when i know their is dat mr right or someone close to it out their settle 4 less hell nahhhhhhhhhh
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by Coco29(f): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2006
i use to think that love was as simple as this mr & mrs right how ever mr & mrs right do not just come along, it is some thing that needs to be worked on ie any one can be that special person, it just takes love if two people love each other the sky is the limit to there happiness.

so i am not going to wait untill the right guy comes along, i know what attracts me to a guy so if i see that, then that is all it takes.
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by naijadiva2(f): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2006
i won't settle for less
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by Vie(f): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2006
well,i used to believe love was a thunderbolt dt shoots thru ur heart and sets u ablaze, dt wa wen i was much younger though, now for me, wen the loneliness begins to haunt u and being alone means thinking of suicide; dts wen to forget love and move on, besides u will always get to feel something even if just deep respects for who u are wit.
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by Oracle(m): 1:14am On Oct 07, 2006
Ano:

but oracle doesn't the Bible say, he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing? do you like women to pursue you?

Yeah the Bible says so, but i mean looking for Love like i can't do without it.
Love would have to come.
I won't really go wife hunting, when i see her i'll get her
Thatz what i mean
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by Phlota(f): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2006
I certainly wont settle for less, to avoid,
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by walaty(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2006
well guys, most of you say you not going to settle for less. in the nigerian context, there is a certain age which is believed you must not be single, wont that deter you from waiting for ever?
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by Kajiang02(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2006
Luv isnt al bout searchin,u get into it n u dont know u r in it.
In some cases, luv is created bw 2 pple who r ready 4 it,
If u feel ya realy need 2 wait 2 find luv anywhere,den u might just b on d way 2 where u neva know wat cld tell.
Re: How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? by glow(f): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2006
Kajiang02:

Love isnt al bout searchin,u get into it n u don't know you're in it.
In some cases, love is created bw 2 people who r ready 4 it,
If u feel ya realy need 2 wait 2 find love anywhere,den u might just b on d way 2 where u never know what cld tell.

thats right kajiang02

(1) (Reply)

So What If She Has A Car? / Most Nigerian Girls Suffer From Acute African Queen Psychosis (AAQP) / She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.