Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Help Me :'( :-x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me :'( :-x (1709 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me :'( :-x by omobolaluv(f): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2007
cry cryThis is it,
If you promise yourself not to lose your virginity till the night of your wedding, and you meet someone you realy love, who demand for it or you lose him, if you cant allow him to have sex with you, that was what make you explain to him that you are still a virgin, and he said ok, but he still have to do it to make the relationship grow, but your conscience told you not to do it now, that you should wait till the night of your wedding,

NOW YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE THE MAN AND YOU STLL NEED TO KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT WILL YOU DO? WHAT WILL YOU DO? WHAT WILL YOU DO?
sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by benit(f): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2007
Oh girl, Stand by your conviction if you really mean it
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by ssRhino: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2007
IF he loves you that much, let him wait, else, get another man.
Tell him, he doesn that have to taste the pudding for the relationship to grow
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by ima1(f): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
$$Rhino:

IF he loves you that much, let him wait, else, get another man.
Tell him, he doesn that have to taste the pudding for the relationship to grow

i agree with rhino, guys use that as an excuse to get into your pants and then dump you when they are done, if he can't wait then he doesn't love you, if he doesn't love you enough to wait, keep on stepping hon, he's not worth it.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by olanajim(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
Stand by you vow! He has two options. To stay by you or find somebody else.

Most ladies l6st their virginity in that manner. Eventually, when they had disagreement, they part way.

Be sensible though. You may not be able to date a man for over five years, do minor sexual acts, and still expect him not to demand for sex. If you really want to keep your virginity, DON'T GO INTO USELESS INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by PHBABE(f): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
my dear, dont do it or u will regret it. imagine this - - -if someone likes u, they will do all it takes to make u happy not make themselves happy. if they see themselves marrying u, they wont be in a hurry to have sex wit u. the only time someone will be in a hurry to have sex with u and not respect ur wishes is when they dont care about u.

its a proven fact. and i can bet u that if u lose it b4 ur wedding night to please someone and not willingly, You will REGRET IT!, but, if u do it bcuz u want to, u might still regret it but it wont hurt as much!!

thats my 2 cents . . .
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by osereka(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2007
remember king SUNNY ADE song [if you love me you go wait for me]
THE GUY JUST WAN SHAG YOU O. RUN, RUN, AND RUN.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by PHBABE(f): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
plus, u are denying ur real husband (the guy who might really care about u) the first taste (thats if u care). . .
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by drrionelli(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2007
Let me add another opinion from a male's perspective.

If this guy loves you, then he should be aware that virginity is something that is important to you.  If it matters to you then it should matter to him.  Otherwise, he's being selfish.  Heck, if he loves you enough to want to marry you, he's going to be having sex with you anyway!  

If he's that self-centered with you now, it's not going to get better, later.  If sex is all he's concerned about, kick him to the curb!
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by holythug(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2007
um, G&C grin
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by osereka(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2007
a word is enough for the wise o
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by holythug(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
had a girl like u, den cldnt accept d offer cos i was sexually ragin den, afta 1yr n 6mths, she came back den i realized dat by den d senrenren was gone, she lost
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by ChidiO2(m): 3:23am On Aug 03, 2007
What will you do? You would slap the guy for not respecting your decision to hold it off grin
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by aikmamah1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2007
either way u must loose something, it now depends on which u cherish more, my opinion? i would rather prefer u tell me about your ex boyfriend to telling me about u being an "exvirgin"  bc u can replace the former without much to grieve about but the latter baby,
THINK ABOUT THAT.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by ssRhino: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2007
Omobolaluv, buy the dude a jar of vaseline and tell him to self-service off, it will releif him grin cheesy
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by omobolaluv(f): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2007
nice reply, thanks to all nairalander i still need more advice on it pls

God bless us all
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by holythug(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2007
nice ideas, ask a big bro if u av 1
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by Islander(f): 2:16am On Nov 02, 2007
@Poster, follow your heart, Listen carefully it talks to us. Don't do anything you would later regret. All the best!!
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by kooldamsel(f): 2:40am On Nov 02, 2007
@poster
Sex aint love.Like theyve rightly said listen to your heart.Let your actions be your actions.Nobody should force you or rather make you do stuff you dnt want to.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by opokonwa(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2007
@poster

I wonder where your 'allegiance' on keeping your virginity lies (On God, Yourself or The Man? )

You sound desperate o! and that is the evil! angry

As for me, "any man that cannot respect your body and your wish which will be totally 'His' if and when you marry" is not 'worth your panic'!

I don't know whether you have 'self-worth' girl but if you do no man is worth defiling you.

(You will regret it if you do so!) QUOTE ME!

Unless you are not even a virgin undecided The man probably doesn't trust you! Or he's simply a lousy f***!

THE DECISION IS YOURS GIRL.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by Vernor(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2007
Let me go the way of HOLY THUG, omoluv pls most of the opinion sent here are dia experience but i disagree with dem because if it all went well they will not be talking like this because it did not work with dem, does not mean it will not go well with u.Y cant dey tell us d good part or why things or how things went wrong all they say is sacrifice the man, but b careful. Dont make a mistake that i said u should agree, but let me tell u about my experience while in part 3 in d uni a lady i date told me that she is a "V" and i trusted her but later got to know it was a lie (then i was a baby in d heart) but later i was orientated and very very strong @ heart , i met a girl during my service yr she said d same thing but i disconcur today we are dating because later i had her and knows she is not lieing even she just finished skool this week and by the grace of God she will be my wife. So know the person why he wanted it if 4 selfish interest but all i want to tell u is take a decision dat will make u happy ur happiness supercede evryopinion here.
Vernor
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by theboy0808(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2007
kooldamsel:

@poster
Sex aint love.Like theyve rightly said listen to your heart.Let your actions be your actions.Nobody should force you or rather make you do stuff you dnt want to.

Sport on!
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2007
Let me go the way of HOLY THUG, omoluv please most of the opinion sent here are dia experience but i disagree with them because if it all went well they will not be talking like this because it did not work with them, does not mean it will not go well with u.Y can't dey tell us d good part or why things or how things went wrong all they say is sacrifice the man, but b careful. Dont make a mistake that i said u should agree, but let me tell u about my experience while in part 3 in d uni a lady i date told me that she is a "V" and i trusted her but later got to know it was a lie (then i was a baby in d heart) but later i was orientated and very very strong @ heart , i met a girl during my service yr she said d same thing but i disconcur today we are dating because later i had her and knows she is not lieing even she just finished school this week and by the grace of God she will be my wife. So know the person why he wanted it if 4 selfish interest but all i want to tell u is take a decision that will make u happy your happiness supercede evryopinion here.
Vernor
[/quote][quote author=Vernor link=topic=70074.msg1641756#msg1641756 date=1193989389]
Let me go the way of HOLY THUG, omoluv please most of the opinion sent here are dia experience but i disagree with them because if it all went well they will not be talking like this because it did not work with them, does not mean it will not go well with u.Y can't dey tell us d good part or why things or how things went wrong all they say is sacrifice the man, but b careful. Dont make a mistake that i said u should agree, but let me tell u about my experience while in part 3 in d uni a lady i date told me that she is a "V" and i trusted her but later got to know it was a lie (then i was a baby in d heart) but later i was orientated and very very strong @ heart , i met a girl during my service yr she said d same thing but i disconcur today we are dating because later i had her and knows she is not lieing even she just finished school this week and by the grace of God she will be my wife. So know the person why he wanted it if 4 selfish interest but all i want to tell u is take a decision that will make u happy your happiness supercede evryopinion here.
Vernor

i totally agree wit only you on this post

1 Like

Re: Help Me :'( :-x by Kemnechem(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
Omobolaluv,
i strongly guess you have got enough pieces of wonderful advice on your earlier presented issue. i cannot help but offer mine as well. sorry to say , i was formally of that school of tot that subscribe to the dictum, "if you really mean it, then please really prove it", but i tell you , with age comes maturity. if the young man in question is still being insistent, then he is not mature enuf to be with you.
follow the path of self gratification, as long as it will bring glory to God.
i always offer a practical approach to that issue, for it is seen to plague virtually all relationships in present times, that practical approach goes thus;
"sex, i liken to your right hand, (that which you are inclined to using), or your left as the case may be, and the rest of your body, i liken to other components that make up a RELATIONSHIP, though the hand , it seems so insignificant, but vital we consider it.
now the question is, can you do without 'THAT' one hand for a day? it will definitely seem incoviniencing, but it is possible (i have tried it). i liken the one day to the period the relationship can last, and if you can last that long without regrets, and feeling fulfilled, then my dear you can keep a wonderful relationship, without indulging in unwarranted, unmerited, and reckless immorality, for there are so many other issues that can keep you occupied in a positively channeled relationship.
Make the best out of life, cheers.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by omogenaija(f): 1:03am On Nov 03, 2007
follow ur conscience , put ur situation in God's hands, and if he is really the one , he will understand and wait wink
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by kooldamsel(f): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2007
@theboy0808
Thanx bro. wink
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by inze(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
aik.mamah:

either way u must loose something, it now depends on which u cherish more, my opinion? i would rather prefer u tell me about your ex boyfriend to telling me about u being an "exvirgin" bc u can replace the former without much to grieve about but the latter baby,
THINK ABOUT THAT.

word

though some people should close that gap below their nose if they have no better idea to contribute.

I n z e
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by OK2NV3: 12:15am On May 18, 2012
Virginity is overrated.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by Gfac(f): 6:23am On May 18, 2012
@Op i think am having d same plight.am still a v..i told im and he agreed.for some time i went to his house.we smooched and did all dat.but no sex.now..last friday the smooching got too far and he wanted to put it in but i refused.the ffg saturday he called me but we didnt c..it was actually yesterday we saw at his place after dat friday.wen i asked im y.he sed he couldnt cope without sex wen am around.and he wants to respect my wish.so he avoided me for some time.i rily luv dis guy but dat wouldnt make me lose it to him.if d pressure gets too much..i d just leave.
Re: Help Me :'( :-x by kpolli(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2012
marry him undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Female Not Contributing: / Romance Or Career? / Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.