Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (75392 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
The Abasi mbong part got me rolling on the floor. grin grin
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kunletoks(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small Blame it on the husband
You can do such
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by ladygudhead(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Khd95:
Mumu somebody

U set trap.u no come find cutlass keep wher u go c am shap shap,u dy look for am under ur bed.....idiyot

Stop watching African magic biko embarassed

lol.nor mind d man jor.he Neva ready to catch meat.smiley
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kennykg(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sounds like a scene in nollywood movie
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Ufranklin92(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband

na wa wa oooooooooooooo grin
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by goodgate: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
nerdymufasa:
I guess Gift forgot to #put off the light
Are you Ibukun?
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by donlarbito(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
They are never Loyal!
Please join my campaign here on NL#
saynotoTribalism!

This stupid boi...I av noticed u on NL...u r a tribal bigot...Get ready for me and my crew.
[b][/b] guy what's your problem
Every time igbo
Your too tribalic
Better for you to think before you speak
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by hardbody: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin

Using sledgehammer to repair electrical fault, eh?

Better to call the SARS now, even if you call it sledgehammer than when Akpan catches either of Chukwuma or Gift with his Matchete....The matter will move from SARS to SSS, I swear (I don't quite know the hierarchy of those fraudulent and thieving men in black).
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by IceDude(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
No matter the konji i can neva fvck anoda man's wife......Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Banks92(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thread dedicated to "Good naija neighbors"
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by macho44(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nna Ehn. www.adielem.com
MISSNORA:
Too bad...
At d person above me...I too av noticed that lunatic kestolove95.he/she always go tribal on every thread.I am already joinin ur campaign.#saynotoTribalism
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Leez(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kossyablaze(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
donlarbito:
[b][/b] guy what's your problem
Every time igbo
Your too tribalic
Better for you to think before you speak
lol...u can't even quote correctly...nwanne jiri nwayo biko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by mondob2k(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Amdayburh:
Konji konji konji..aw many times i cal u..UR REAL FATHER!!..

Which konji? Leave d poor guy alone joor. They both have their respective partners! They are just wicked and adulterous...
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by aawale(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Emodeee:
Na wa oh. This is one of the pertinent question that I ask masef, will my wife cheat on me when I get married? I don't trust ladies of this day, they are so promiscuous. Even lady wey dey form deeper life, u go suprise sey she carry belle out of wedlock.
YOU DON'T MEAN THAT. DO YOU?
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kossyablaze(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:
Chukwuka.. cool

Baddest guy.
Hope u r not among the tribal bigots on NL?cuz I have high esteem of you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by ebamma(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sparkleice disay nkpo
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by hermesprogidy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
This sounds more like home video stuff.. Op stop lying jaree
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
What a trashed.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by CandyBar: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wife-beating Husbands, Cheating wives.....Divorce, child paternity issues.

With all the Nasty news one hears these days, is marriage really worth it??
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shameless infidels!!!

Both are even married, its just too bad.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by debbydee(f): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Emodeee:
Na wa oh. This is one of the pertinent question that I ask masef, will my wife cheat on me when I get married? I don't trust ladies of this day, they are so promiscuous. Even lady wey dey form deeper life, u go suprise sey she carry belle out of wedlock.

If you ask me na who i go ask....
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by enigma2007(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
They are never Loyal!
saynotoTribalism!

This stupid boi...I av noticed u on NL...u r a tribal bigot...Get ready for me and my crew.

Where can i sign up?
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by demopiper(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by White007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Abasi mbong part got me rolling on the floor. grin grin

Same here grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by MadCow1: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hope u r not among the tribal bigots on NL?cuz I have high esteem of you.

Unfortunately I am bro..

E-Bigot.

Not a real bigot. In my everyday life, I see no race, tribe nor religion.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by j4sure(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
na waoh. pls forgive her ooooo
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
The ABASI MBONG!! part got me laughing real hard cheesy
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by honeywealth75(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tribal idiot arnt u ashame?

kossyablaze:
They are never Loyal!
saynotoTribalism!

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kossyablaze(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
enigma2007:

Where can i sign up?
just av it as ur signature

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kossyablaze(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
honeywealth75:
Tribal idiot arnt u ashame?

Fool wat is ur problem?can't u read?my team #saynototribalism is not a must.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.