Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (75425 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by janefrancisca(f): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
kpaofame:
Foolish duo

Some women are Biatches and Biatches aint loyal.....

Infidelity is on the rise...am scared now of the daughter's of Eve....
Was she cheating with herself or with a man?? The woman will always be the victim and the man will be applauded and that it is why these vices and outrageous behaviour will never end in our society. What ever happened to apportioning blame rightly ?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Fearcom(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband

Maybe...then again, maybe not. Still not an excuse though.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Fearcom(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband

Maybe...then again, maybe not. Still not an excuse though. She's not a 'Gift' at all, but a curse.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by ebamma(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
sparkleice:
hmmmmm mme kiid ooo ko mbion mbufo
akap udod,

Ekeneke ido mbio mbufo?,

Nkosay

Ekpo Nka awo afon adodo
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Fourwinds: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
janefrancisca:
Have u also asked yourself if you will cheat on your wife when u get married?
d problem with toto is a serious one.... TOTO had brought kingdoms and Empires to their kneels...no be today e start..Abasi Mbong.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by DTOBS(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
*in don jarsey tone* "Gift put off the light...*
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Fourwinds: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
janefrancisca:
Was she cheating with herself or with a man?? The woman will always be the victim and the man will be applauded and that it is why these vices and outrageous behaviour will never end in our society. What ever happened to apportioning blame rightly ?
if d woman insist on closing her legs it won't happen...dats d simple truth...she could have reported d passes made on her to d husband.. I have read about honourable ladies who stood their ground on things like this in this forum.. nobody says d man is not wrong
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by janefrancisca(f): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
d problem with toto is a serious one.... TOTO had brought kingdoms and Empires to their kneels...no be today e start..Abasi Mbong.
You are indirectly agreeing that you are likely to cheat on your wife when u get married then. cool
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
janefrancisca:
You are indirectly agreeing that you are likely to cheat on your wife when u get married then. cool
cheat on my wife.. to desire another woman/man outside what one has., is greed and lust.. y getting married in d first place. if I wilk cheat., then no need for marriage
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kossyablaze(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
honeywealth75:
Am never a fool cuz i wasnt quoting u, jst wanted to quote d idiot u quoted but i cant find his thread

oh ok.Sorry bro...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kossyablaze(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Unfortunately I am bro..

E-Bigot.
Not a real bigot. In my everyday life, I see no race, tribe nor religion.
hmmm nice philosophy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin
This is KWOKIRIKWO gon baaaaaaad!
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by toshmann(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin

Na wa o. Na dis kain thing de fear me fpr marriage bc i go just kill person, go prison
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Psyrus(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oga gift put out the light..... Udoh dey for window dey peep you tonyt..... grin angry angry grin
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by toshmann(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
janefrancisca:

I blame the woman angry
She must have tempted the man with skimpy clothes and sexy or provocative appearance. These things are natural in men to desire women when "provoked". As long as the man has blood in him, and he's not castrated or old, then he will be aroused. It's hard to control. That's why the Bible asked us to flee fornication. Imagine bible weybtell us to resist the devil, cast out demons, scare evil spirits away, use faith to fight spiritua battles, destroy devil's kingdom. BUT when it comes to forbication (and adultery) it says we should FLEE!!! Bc u cant fight it. So no blame the men angry

I don cause trouble today grin
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin

This is KWOKIRIKWO gon baaaaaaad!

Lolz badt mama
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
They are never Loyal!
Please join my campaign here on NL#
saynotoTribalism!

This stupid boi...I av noticed u on NL...u r a tribal bigot...Get ready for me and my crew.

Hahaha
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by mekybabe1: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
My bro, even me wey be woman ehen dey worried over the high level of promiscuity amongst us now and sex has become so cheap. No more conscience undecided
Emodeee:
Na wa oh. This is one of the pertinent question that I ask masef, will my wife cheat on me when I get married? I don't trust ladies of this day, they are so promiscuous. Even lady wey dey form deeper life, u go suprise sey she carry belle out of wedlock.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by xakakes: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
neki6chuks:
And wat next I will make sure I kill that man n cut off his man hood.
And spend the rest of your life in jail because of a woman who is not worthy to be called a wife?,its nor worth it just allow her to go period
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by janefrancisca(f): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
cheat on my wife.. to desire another woman/man outside what one has., is greed and lust.. y getting married in d first place. if I wilk cheat., then no need for marriage
Okay o, hope you will always remember and stick to your words.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by janefrancisca(f): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
toshmann:

I blame the woman angry
She must have tempted the man with skimpy clothes and sexy or provocative appearance. These things are natural in men to desire women when "provoked". As long as the man has blood in him, and he's not castrated or old, then he will be aroused. It's hard to control. That's why the Bible asked us to flee fornication. Imagine bible weybtell us to resist the devil, cast out demons, scare evil spirits away, use faith to fight spiritua battles, destroy devil's kingdom. BUT when it comes to forbication (and adultery) it says we should FLEE!!! Bc u cant fight it. So no blame the men angry

I don cause trouble today grin
Hahaha, u know whether na the man seduce am with money or dos tight pants/boxers revealing his huge thing tongue its hard but not impossible to control tongue. Am blaming the two of them, they should have controlled themselve
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Kestolovee95(f): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
KIKIKIKII THE calabar man shout Abasi mbong! ol boy laugh wan kill me ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/461000/adultery-man-catches-wife-with-neighbour-on-matrimonial-bed
Udoh was said to have peeped through an opening in the window and saw Chukwuka having sex with his wife.
A neighbour who identified himself as Joseph Enang disclosed that immediately Udoh saw Chukwuka on top of his wife, he screamed: “Abasi mbong!” and rushed to the door where he screamed the name of his wife, Gift.
Udoh was said to have attempted to break the door of his bedroom when his wife Gift opened it and he dashed in but Chukwuka escaped through the sitting room door.
Enang said Udoh was looking for his cutlass under the bed when Gift escaped from the house.
This man is a big MUGU. Instead of him to have arraned his already double edged MATCHET before incident, he came and wispered his wife's name 'Gift' hahaha and the sharp romantic neighbour Chukwuka escaped, why the mugu was still searching for his imaginery Cutlass which he never found. 20 times, if given the chance, his wife will still cheat on him. He is too dumb for his wife respect. Am not supporting the act though
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
shadowripper:
good one...

some people say having it in secret is sweet... but if dem catch you, na gobe.
Some people say......., what do you say? Abi u never do am before
gringrin
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by focus7: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Another chuckwuma again!!
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband
If you are one of those who believe that husbands with big penis enjoy sexual loyalty from their wives then you are on a very loooooooong thing. Give a woman a long penis she will crave for a big one, give a woman a big penis and when she sees the long one, she will definitely desire that one. If a husband has got both, the woman might still desire that dude out there that seems to be very handsome and more romantic.
If its about penis size in the case of women then, men should also begin to cheat because of varying sizes of breast buttocks, lekpascious structure, tiny/chichkenlike legs and all of that abi. gringringrin
I am not suprised that you could still defend that woman in a way. You just reveal to us what you are capable of doing if found in the same situation.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Take the kids for DNA tests, castrate the nigga, send the slut parking
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tunagee:

I have always said that never ever be nice to any woman. they are not worth it!
Sonofananimal where are you pls? Fufu don don come out of your hiding place. Behold anoda toli don com grincheesycheesy
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Sonofananimal where are you pls? Fufu don don come out of your hiding place. Behold anoda toli don com grincheesycheesy
grin lolz PEOPLE DON DEY THREATEN MY LIFE OHH.

THEM SAY I DEY SPREAD THE WRONG MESSAGE ABOUT NAIJA WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin lolz PEOPLE DON DEY THREATEN MY LIFE OHH.

THEM SAY I DEY SPREAD THE WRONG MESSAGE ABOUT NAIJA WOMEN.
Why aren't they threatening the lives of the bad Nigerian women. Don't tell me you are afraid of them.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kpaofame: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
janefrancisca:

Madam sowie ooo

Do you understand English language or u just hasty to show your gender crush ego

abeg General public what is the meaning of "Duo"

Abi u expect me to castigate myself in my own fears of the increase spate of infidelity...

Daughters of Eve wahala eh to poju
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by saintkel(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Emodeee:
Na wa oh. This is one of the pertinent question that I ask masef, will my wife cheat on me when I get married? I don't trust ladies of this day, they are so promiscuous. Even lady wey dey form deeper life, u go suprise sey she carry belle out of wedlock.
I just respect deeper life especially pastor Kumuyi, I dnt knw abt dia members but with d kind preaching dat man de hammer omo dos gals suppose no open for anybody oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.