Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) (9883 Views)

Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Scientists are Pervs by Default. Smh undecided
Teempakguy:
Farano's picture is out of this world.

And I didn't mean that in a good way.
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Captainswag225(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by olajorn(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lucozade boost is nasty it tastes salty and weird grin

u are problem free in jesus name
receive it! grin
I just confirm say u be agbero...well e no mean sha...we still dey
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
olajorn:
I just confirm say u be agbero...well e no mean sha...we still dey
how u confirm am embarassed

i told u nah, the streets of mushin are my home (na joke abeg grin )

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by suruwilliams(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
choi ! see breastZzz !
Twaci shouldn't be on the list.
it's been long I saw that twaci girl comments self grin
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by suruwilliams(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What is this
are you jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Scientists are Pervs by Default. Smh undecided
you have misinterpreted my comment.
What I meant is, the picture is very inappropriate. Especially for a mod. undecided
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by ozy4christ(f): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dalyjay:
baby u make sense oooo
Lol tanx
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by suruwilliams(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
GirlfriendS?
are you suprise grin acept my request smiley kiss
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nipples aren't Inappropriate kiss

Shouldn't you be in Scienceland undecided
Teempakguy:
you have misinterpreted my comment.
What I meant is, the picture is very inappropriate. Especially for a mod. undecided
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by olajorn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

how u confirm am embarassed

i told u nah, the streets of mushin are my home (na joke abeg grin )
u just show some stunts now
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by ozy4christ(f): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
yeah
one no do u babe
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
one no do u babe
nah im a machine so afta one get tired of nacking i go to d oda
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by ozy4christ(f): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
suruwilliams:
are you suprise grin acept my request smiley kiss
resend it again, didn't see anything

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by olowookerekemi(f): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
dukeolumde:

Hommie I strongly recommend you visit Yaba left b4 u r case becomes severegrin grin grin grin
dis guy is a pervent fool
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by ozy4christ(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
nah im a machine so afta one get tired of nacking i go to d oda
Lol but don't u kw it's worth waiting for? l mean till marriage.
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
olowookerekemi:
dis guy is a pervent fool

****Somemothersdohavethem**** grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
Lol but don't u kw it's worth waiting for? l mean till marriage.
yeah true but u know dat konji is nt good
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by ozy4christ(f): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
yeah true but u know dat konji is nt good
hahaha,,but dats y God gave us self control
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
hahaha,,but dats y God gave us self control
lol but hw can i control myself when a lady with a nice figure8 like u is around me?
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by ozy4christ(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
lol but hw can i control myself when a lady with a nice figure8 like u is around me?
u FLEE
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
u FLEE
LOL no i cant, i taste instead
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Nipples aren't Inappropriate kiss

Shouldn't you be in Scienceland undecided
undecided
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by ozy4christ(f): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
LOL no i cant, i taste instead
what? flee from every forms of fornication sweet heart and wait for ur miss right k
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
ozy4christ:
what?
the purpose why GOD created u, to satisfy me
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
suruwilliams:
it's been long I saw that twaci girl comments self grin

yeah same here, just hope she's okay.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:
So u too dey check booobz

who is booobz ?
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by VaselineAloe: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
jus as u av LASMA 4 lagos pesins

dey cal me YANSHMA cus am a yansh pesin, am a yansh man angry

boobs didnt intress me, wel i lik 2 press it sha, but u can usual fine me @ d YANSHMA ofice in ikeja smiley
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

who is booobz ?
Go sleep
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:

Go sleep

don't feel like....
.besidezz
those breastzzz are entertaining.
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

don't feel like.... . . .besidezz those breastzzz are entertaining.
To you not me
Re: Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oyind17:
To you not me
of cos , you're a girl, you noh nothing about 'breastzzz Entertainment'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos / "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.