Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

"My Breasts Are Like Towers!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" (9895 Views)

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by askseunoladele: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
"My breasts are like towers..." The Shulamit woman told her lover, King Solomon. She also said, "I am a wall..." These made King Solomon’s respect for her soar.

Let me explain this scene to you, SINGLE LADIES. Shulamit was a raving beau and king Solomon's testosterone always burnt hot each time he saw her. He wanted to lay her. Shulamit appreciated his advances but let him know that she was a wall, meaning, she was a virgin and her breasts were standing firm and erect.

I want to be very graphic and frank with ladies here. A single lady's breasts should be firm and erect. Too many young ladies go about with sagging breasts and they had to use all manner of push-up bras to pack it up.

If you are UNMARRIED, you should have firm breasts standing erect. Your breasts should be like towers. It is the pride and glory of a woman when she stands before her husband on the wedding night, strong, firm and in shape.

If your breasts are sagging, what made them sag? Who sagged them? Who are the guys squeezing, rubbing, sulking and milking leaving you all flat and out of shape? At what age? 15, 16, 18, 20, 25? Where is your pride, where is your glory, where is your honour?

She also said "I am a wall..." she is not easily penetrable. Your husband shouldn't find your door swinging opened on the wedding night. Candidly, penetration should not be an express road; straight, easy, no obstruction, no nothing! On the wedding night!!! That memory of your first sex with your husband will stick to you forever.

Are you already an opened door? Who opened you Is the door so wide men look at you with disgust after every act? One guy was so disgusted he asked the girlfriend to dress up and leave. It was like she just delivered a set of twins 2 weeks before. The door was not only widely opened but over stretched and....Lord have mercy!!!

Who opened you? One of the pride and glory of a woman is her virginity, chastity and purity. A strong body image affects your self esteem in a great way. Too many ladies walk about with damaged, shattered and broken self esteem because they've been opened, squeezed, used and abandoned!

It's not too late. You can start all over again. Repackage yourself.
Gather the pieces of your life together. Raise your head with pride and say "No, I won't open my door again until I'm properly married."

You will attract a man who respects your decision, marry you beautifully and honour you forever.
For more visit: www.askseunoladele..com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by kadil(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
blame the males!
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by jopretty(f): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dear Op, just as every body shape aint the same, so every lady's breast is different from another. Don't expect every woman to have firm round and strong breast. A friend of mine got married as a Virgin but her breasts were already loyal and they've been like that since they pop out her chest. Don't make some ladies begin to feel guilty and ashamed of their bodies when they've never been touched.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Khd95(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Op,pics of shullamit brex or gerrarahia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tower of babylon or what.
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by EasyMind(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Khd95:
Op,pics of shullamit brex or gerrarahia
GBAM
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by doublewisdom: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
I only came for the pictures. Where are the "towers " na?

1 Like

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Rasmodox101(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
And how does dat affect d price of rice in Nigeria /
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
jopretty:
Dear Op, just as every body shape aint the same, so every lady's breast is different from another. Don't expect every woman to have firm round and strong breast. A friend of mine got married as a Virgin but her breasts were already loyal and they've been like that since they pop out her chest. Don't make some ladies begin to feel guilty and ashamed of their bodies when they've never been touched.
Her breasts are no Virgin at all
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by jopretty(f): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na wa for this reasoning oo
LadyB1195:

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Berbierklaus(f): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
jopretty:
Another body shaming thread grin
Religion is a scam,especially this self righteous ones
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
jopretty:
Could you enlighten me with your better way of reasoning, Madam
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by bibijay123(f): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
oga go siddon joor angry

1 Like

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by midehill(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
tell dem op
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by pussyAvenger: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
jopretty:
i hate loyal breasts
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2017
askseunoladele:

"My breasts are like towers..." The Shulamit woman told her lover, King Solomon. She also said, "I am a wall..." These made King Solomon’s respect for her soar.

Let me explain this scene to you, SINGLE LADIES. Shulamit was a raving beau and king Solomon's testosterone always burnt hot each time he saw her. He wanted to lay her. Shulamit appreciated his advanceTrs but let him know that she was a wall, meaning, she was a virgin and her breasts were standing firm and erect.

I want to be very graphic and frank with ladies here. A single lady's breasts should be firm and erect. Too many young ladies go about with sagging breasts and they had to use all manner of push-up bras to pack it up.

If you are UNMARRIED, you should have firm breasts standing erect. Your breasts should be like towers. It is the pride and glory of a woman when she stands before her husband on the wedding night, strong, firm and in shape.

If your breasts are sagging, what made them sag? Who sagged them? Who are the guys squeezing, rubbing, sulking and milking leaving you all flat and out of shape? At what age? 15, 16, 18, 20, 25? Where is your pride, where is your glory, where is your honour?

She also said "I am a wall..." she is not easily penetrable. Your husband shouldn't find your door swinging opened on the wedding night. Candidly, penetration should not be an express road; straight, easy, no obstruction, no nothing! On the wedding night!!! That memory of your first sex with your husband will stick to you forever.

Are you already an opened door? Who opened you Is the door so wide men look at you with disgust after every act? One guy was so disgusted he asked the girlfriend to dress up and leave. It was like she just delivered a set of twins 2 weeks before. The door was not only widely opened but over stretched and....Lord have mercy!!!

Who opened you? One of the pride and glory of a woman is her virginity, chastity and purity. A strong body image affects your self esteem in a great way. Too many ladies walk about with damaged, shattered and broken self esteem because they've been opened, squeezed, used and abandoned!

It's not too late. You can start all over again. Repackage yourself.
Gather the pieces of your life together. Raise your head with pride and say "No, I won't open my door again until I'm properly married."

You will attract a man who respects your decision, marry you beautifully and honour you forever.
For more visit: www.askseunoladele..com

True talk

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Shossie(f): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2017
jopretty:
Ladies with big breasts always have their breasts sagged

1 Like

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2017
A woman is more than her vjay and boobs. This is the most disrespectful thing I've ever read. This Solomon dude probably died of syphilis. Disgusting man and you think he's a role model.
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by SINZ: 12:35am On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Another body shaming thread grin

Religion is a scam,especially this self righteous ones

Who hacked your account
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by jopretty(f): 5:46am On Feb 19, 2017
True! And the OP expects such breasts firm and pointy too
Shossie:
Ladies with big breasts always have their breasts sagged
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by GloriaNino: 5:50am On Feb 19, 2017
Haha.. cheesy interesting, but I was expecting to see a pics of the tower though
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by profhezekiah: 5:57am On Feb 19, 2017
God Bless U, I Av D Opportunity Of Many Virgins, Dree Breasts Alone Keep Me Busy For Hours Even Without Sex because Does Twins Are Always Proud.
LadyB1195:

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by profhezekiah: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2017
Dat Is What U Never Understand Men R Made To Appreciate boobs Only Pervert Go For D Other, It A Source Of Attraction To Us, Women Head Swell With Money And Embellishment But Ours Swell With What We See
LaylaAli:
A woman is more than her vjay and boobs. This is the most disrespectful thing I've ever read. This Solomon dude probably died of syphilis. Disgusting man and you think he's a role model.
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2017
jopretty:

Why are you pipu lying to yourselves ehn. A lady got married married as a virgin doesn't mean her breast hasn't been touched or fundled multiple times. Shes obviously not doing penetrative sex. But plenty guys have sucked her like mahd.

That your vjay is intact doesn't mean you haven't been touched. If I begin to tell u stories ehn. We no leave here.
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus please your location, you're so beautiful.

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2017
LaylaAli:

Solomon was straight up macking 'em ladies with the quickness. He probably had their legs up in the air like Lamborghini doors.

1 Like

Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Berbierklaus(f): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:

Who hacked your account
grin

Apple1992 I will reply you when you take down my picture
Re: "My Breasts Are Like Towers!" by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2017
Total Rubbish undecided op this is just nonsense ! No sense at all
Wtf
If ur titties aint standing undecided like kids everywhere ! Every human know once your boobs a certain size by defaukt gravity will bring it down .. no double D stands all perky undecided like jheez ... viginity and boob size have nothing to do with each other ..

I weep for the ignorance embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / How To Disvirgin A Girl. / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.