Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

- Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / (1155 Views)

Buying A Used HDD/USB storage device - how to verify its a good/genuine HDD / How To Transfer Your Important Files From One Computer To Another / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by mokoshalb(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: by Markachi666(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Nice post.
Is this 'AnySend Software' faster than bluetooth transfer?
Re: by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 15, 2015
mokoshalb:
Hi everyone, It seems it has been long I posted on any Computer related topics. But today am going to posts an important and special posts to my lovely fans and those who are dedicated to my blog 24/7. If you have ever wanted to transfer files from your PC to another PC wirelessly (i.e without hard disk drive, USB flash drive, LAN cable e.t.c.) Want to share a file with a friend or a co-worker? Just tap their name, tap the file, and they have it! Any Send makes sharing files over WiFi just like flashare on android phone as easy and fast as it possibly can be. Just Install AnySend on two Android phones or two PC, and you can send anything between them, at superfast WiFi speeds. These is the right chance for you to fulfill your long awaited dream. You will be able to do these with the aid of these software called ANY-SEND.

REQUIREMENTS:
AnySend Software for Computer download here.
For Android download here or from google playstore.
PROCEDURES:
Download and Install the software into both PCs or both android phones.
Switch on the WiFi and WiFi HotSpot of the two device involved.
After that Open AnySend and you will see the devices around you.
Then go and select the files you wish to send and copy it.
Open AnySend from the left hand side of the taskbar (where battery level and other notifications are).
Click on the device you want to send to and Paste the files there.
Sit and watch your files being transferred.

SOURCE: www.mokoshalb.com
God bless u
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
does it require Bluetooth enabled system
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset/remove/bypass Forgotten BIOS Or CMOS Password? / President Buhari Warns All Pdp Supporters! / Help Out Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.