Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. (3433 Views)

UI and UNILAG's first VC: Why Awo Forbidden Zik To Rule Western Region / Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50 / The Deadly Truth Of The Western Region Assembly Cross-carpeting Accusation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by ArodewilliamsT: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
kwara and some parts of kogi used to be in the western region before civil war, why didn't Awo and the yoruba race resist the excision of kwara from the SW into the north? Where they afraid of anything? Discuss grin

cc: Arizona123, Buddahmonk,
Funkybully, cyberwolf, Isrealiairforce,
Abagworo, Rose2014, meforyou1,
operationIgrigi, Pazienza,
Easternlionn, eaglechild,
mayoroflagos, vicadex07, midolian,
wombraiders, ecoterrors,
severusnape,

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Seuncoded(f): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2015
You Better Look Down And Stop Aiming Stupid First To Comment

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Flyoruboy(m): 12:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Hehehehe. Nice try but D.O.A. And Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross-River were part of the old Eastern Region but today they are SS. Besides, you will never meet a Yorubaman in Kwara deny his Yoruba affiliation -- at worst he'll claim to be a product of Fulani-Yoruba inter-marriage. But the same can't be said about your Ikwerre neighbors who denounce igbo affiliation and still hold on to seized igbo properties. Guy, just drop this coz you are picking the wrong fight. cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Chidozieude: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2015
BIAFRA WAS ONCE A COUNTRY

WHAT HAPPENED TO BIAFRA

15 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by SUBWAY101(m): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Chidozieude:

WHAT HAPPENED TO BIAFRA

Lmao. Amadi just dey chop cane left and right. Hahahahaha

12 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by laudate: 1:05am On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:
Hehehehe. Nice try but D.O.A. And Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross-River were part of the old Eastern Region but today they are SS. Besides, you will never meet a Yorubaman in Kwara deny his Yoruba affiliation -- at worst he'll claim to be a product of Fulani-Yoruba inter-marriage. But the same can't be said about your Ikwerre neighbors who denounce igbo affiliation and still hold on to seized igbo properties. Guy, just drop this coz you are picking the wrong fight. cheesy

LWKMD!! cheesy grin Classic response! ROFLMAO!! shocked shocked grin

9 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Kestolovee95(f): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
kwara and some parts of kogi used to be in the western region before civil war, why didn't Awo and the yoruba race resist the excision of kwara from the SW into the north? Where they afraid of anything? Discuss grin

wombraiders, ecoterrors,
severusnape,

The reason is very simple- FEAR. Awo and yorubas feared that the fula masters will barbecue them like they did in Afonja days, so they kept mum. Awo's plan was to become president and steal back kwara from the rightful fulani owners but the fulanis saw through it, even Igbos stoned him in Aba, to consolidate their slavery. Today the Sarakis deny being yoruba because Fulani is the master race. See the caps,their slavery no be here. grin

cc: laudate flyoruboy

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Flyoruboy(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:

The reason is very simple- FEAR. Awo and yorubas feared that the fula masters will barbecue them like they did in Afonja days, so they kept mum. Awo's plan was to become president and steal back kwara from the rightful fulani owners but the fulanis saw through it, even Igbos stoned him in Aba, to consolidate their slavery. Today the Sarakis deny being yoruba because Fulani is the master race. See the caps,their slavery no be here. grin

cc: laudate flyoruboy

Hhahahaha. Another Igbo/Biafran e-goat on the loose. Guy, you are a BIG FOOL (in CAPS). Before you and your foolish kinsmen run your mouth about Yoruba-related issues, you should first of all go and settle and reclaim your abandoned properties from the minority Ijaw and Ikwerres of Rivers state . cheesy Till today your people, in spite of their overwhelming numbers in the region of the SS/SE and mumu-ish support for GEJ, they have yet to recover their seized properties by your Ijaw and Ikwerre masters, and they are still CRYING (including your Igwes) TILL THIS VERY DAY! undecided

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/biafra-group-sues-fg-over-abandoned-property-others/

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/can-amaechi-right-the-wrong-of-abandoned-property/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/articles-comments/72163-abandoned-properties-still-unresolved-2.html (Even this Igwe in your region is still crying over those same properties till today cheesy, hence the title of the piece: "A monarch’s heartache, God, when will govt return my properties?"wink

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/08/ojukwu-biafra-and-the-abandoned-properties-question-2-charles-ugwuanyi/

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14862/20/obasanjogowon-on-ojukwu-a-reminder-of-abandoned-pr.html

http://www.ichekejournal.com/index.php/2013-09-30-22-58-13/2013-09-30-23-06-15/issue-1/2-uncategorised/25-article-2

From all these it's obvious that the SS folks are sticking to their guns in ensuring that your kinsmen are deprived of their appropriated properties and have in fact made it a state policy to frustrate ANY Igbo influence in Rivers state politics. Now, I find this rudely ironic coz the Yorubas you all love to hate actually returned EVERY SINGLE PROPERTY OF THE IGBOMAN IN YORUBALAND BACK TO THEIR OWNERS AFTER THE CIVIL WAR. AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE!! undecided Even though Lagos and the entire SW region is much farther from the South East (when compared to your closer SS neighbours), these very same Yorubas you all love to hate still remain the most accomodating of Igbo excesses that cannot be tolerated by SS minorities that are closer to your region -- I dare any igboman to go to Port-Harcourt and call it a "no-man's land" in Rivers state and see if he will get away with it.

You talk about Ilorins wearing Northern hats as if that's supposed to be an issue. It's just like me saying why do Agbors/Ikas/Onitsha of Delta and Anambra states, whom are clearly Igbos, wear attires and beads that are more akin to Binis? ? See how foolish you look and sound now?

Now, as for Kwara, Yorubas are firmly in control of the state so no shaking cheesy, so please for the last time, quit crying more than the bereaved -- even the current Governor is a Yorubaman and he can even dethrone the sitting Emir if so wishes coz Emirs are mere figure-heads and traditional institutions in the current scheme of things (Awo dethroned a sitting Alaafin in the 50's and heaven did not fall, Abacha, a Kanuri man, dethroned a sitting Fulani Sultan [Dasuki] and heaven did not fall). In case you are ignorant about this, the Emirate institution will cease to exist the very moment the ilorins (who by the way are just one out of many Yoruba communities in Kwara state, and the ONLY ones with an Emir) decide to jettison it. QED. So you see, you are flogging a dead horse coz this ilorin matter is a non-issue. Now go back to your trading business. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by EasternLionn: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2015
As far as Emir is there, forget it.
Kwara is Fulani owned now and forever.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Kestolovee95(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

[s]Hhahahaha. Another Igbo/Biafran e-goat on the loose. Guy, you are a BIG FOOL (in CAPS). Before you and your foolish kinsmen run your mouth about Yoruba-related issues, you should first of all go and settle and reclaim your abandoned properties from the minority Ijaw and Ikwerres of Rivers state . cheesy Till today your people, in spite of their overwhelming numbers in the region of the SS/SE and mumu-ish support for GEJ, they have yet to recover their seized properties by your Ijaw and Ikwerre masters, and they are still CRYING (including your Igwes) TILL THIS VERY DAY! undecided

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/biafra-group-sues-fg-over-abandoned-property-others/

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/can-amaechi-right-the-wrong-of-abandoned-property/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/articles-comments/72163-abandoned-properties-still-unresolved-2.html (Even this Igwe in your region is still crying over those same properties till today cheesy, hence the title of the piece: "A monarch’s heartache, God, when will govt return my properties?"wink

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/08/ojukwu-biafra-and-the-abandoned-properties-question-2-charles-ugwuanyi/

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14862/20/obasanjogowon-on-ojukwu-a-reminder-of-abandoned-pr.html

http://www.ichekejournal.com/index.php/2013-09-30-22-58-13/2013-09-30-23-06-15/issue-1/2-uncategorised/25-article-2

From all these it's obvious that the SS folks are sticking to their guns in ensuring that your kinsmen are deprived of their appropriated properties and have in fact made it a state policy to frustrate ANY Igbo influence in Rivers state politics. Now, I find this rudely ironic coz the Yorubas you all love to hate actually returned EVERY SINGLE PROPERTY OF THE IGBOMAN IN YORUBALAND BACK TO THEIR OWNERS AFTER THE CIVIL WAR. AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE!! undecided Even though Lagos and the entire SW region is much farther from the South East (when compared to your closer SS neighbours), these very same Yorubas you all love to hate still remain the most accomodating of Igbo excesses that cannot be tolerated by SS minorities that are closer to your region -- I dare any igboman to go to Port-Harcourt and call it a "no-man's land" in Rivers state and see if he will get away with it.

You talk about Ilorins wearing Northern hats as if that's supposed to be an issue. It's just like me saying why do Agbors/Ikas/Onitsha of Delta and Anambra states, whom are clearly Igbos, wear attires and beads that are more akin to Binis? ? See how foolish you look and sound now?

Now, as for Kwara, Yorubas are firmly in control of the state so no shaking cheesy, so please for the last time, quit crying more than the bereaved -- even the current Governor is a Yorubaman and he can even dethrone the sitting Emir if so wishes coz Emirs are mere figure-heads and traditional institutions in the current scheme of things (Awo dethroned a sitting Alaafin in the 50's and heaven did not fall, Abacha, a Kanuri man, dethroned a sitting Fulani Sultan [Dasuki] and heaven did not fall). In case you are ignorant about this, the Emirate institution will cease to exist the very moment the ilorins (who by the way are just one out of many Yoruba communities in Kwara state, and the ONLY ones with an Emir) decide to jettison it. QED. So you see, you are flogging a dead horse coz this ilorin matter is a non-issue. Now go back to your trading business. cheesy[/s]

My people say, a picture is a thousand words. grin

Comapare and contrast. An Igbo man in "SS" and a conquered yoruba in fulani colonized kwara. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Flyoruboy(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:

My people say, a picture is a thousand words. grin

Comapare and contrast. An Igbo man in "SS" and a conquered yoruba in fulani colonized kwara. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. I repeat that you are a fool. You must think you're conversing with unintelligent and uninformed people. I don't want to believe that you are as ignorant as you sound. That Igboman you referred to didn't 'conquer' anything in Delta state, he got that position thanks to an Itsekiri man (Uduaghan) who rallied support for him and single-handedly installed him, owning to the Asaba axis cries of marginalization all this while. The Igboid groups in Delta state are in the minority, so much so that they can't even clinch the governorship on their own and without the support of the larger ethnic groups.

I still don't get you igbos and this your chronic inferiority complex. The Agbors that you all try to claim by force keep denouncing you all. They still trace their origins to Benin, still dress like Binis, and yet you all persist with this your by-force, by-fire attache. It's ONLY the Igbo race that it's people renounce and denounce affiliation with (a la Ikwerres and Agbors). Even the Dein of Agbor (ironically he has an Igboid name too cheesy Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi, yet he too cannot proudly proclaim his Igbo origins -- I still can't fathom why these folks loathe associating with Igbos), a traditional ruler and custodian of their cultural heritage would rather claim Benin origin, a minority ethnic group -- in his latest interview he didn't even mention his Igbo heritage, not even once, I guess coz he's ashamed undecided:

"Certainly, you can imagine that the Oba of Benin and Ooni of Ife were quite instrumental with the government of the day in making sure that I was crowned. Many people do not understand that the relationship between Benin and Agbor kingdoms is a very ancient one. We are direct blood brothers."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/what-buhari-should-do-with-tompolo-asari-dein-of-agbor/

Even Onitsha people are always quick to reinforce their Bini linkages and heritage. Damn! It must suck being Igbo.

I leave you with these words from Philip Emegwali: cheesy

Yoruba Onitsha, Orisha

Introduction: By philip EMEAGWALI

[b]I am a Yoruba by birth (born in akure, western region) and Igbo by
heritage. As a native Onitsha Igbo, I trace my ancestry to Eze Chima,
a prince who rebelled against the Benin royal dynasty and emigrated
from the kingdom. Other Igbos that trace their lineage to Eze Chima
include Onicha-Ukwu, Onicha-Olona, Onicha-Ugbo, Obior,
Issele-Ukwu, Issele-Mkpima, Issele-Azagba, Ezi, Abeh and Obamkpa.

Native Onitshans speak a dialect of the Igbo language with several
Benin/Yoruba words such as "Obi" (of Onitsha) and "Oba" (of Benin).
In fact, the word Onitsha (Onicha) is a corruption of the god "Orisha."
The bini name for River Niger is Ohinmwin. The Onicha Igbo call it
"Orinmili." In a few years, we will have DNA tests that proves (or
disproves) the Onitsha-Benin-Yoruba connection.

In fact, a lost dialect of the Yoruba language, called Olukwumu, is
spoken in Brazil and in a few Igbo communities named Anioma,
Idumu-Ogu, Ubulubu, Ugboba, Ugbodu, and Ukwunzu
(M. A. Onwuejeogwu, 1987 Ahiajoku Lecture

The absence Olukwumu in core Yoruba land proves that these
communities are the Lost Yoruba Tribe that were fleeing from
slave raiders. (Excerpt)

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/traditional/6833-yoruba-onitsha-orisha.html

Follow this link to read up on what Emeagwuali has to say . . . . .

http://emeagwali.com/photos/yoruba/photo-essay-on-yoruba.html[/b]

cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Kestolovee95(f): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:
[s]

Lol. I repeat that you are a fool. You must think you're conversing with unintelligent and uninformed people. I don't want to believe that you are as ignorant as you sound. That Igboman you referred to didn't 'conquer' anything in Delta state, he got that position thanks to an Itsekiri man (Uduaghan) who rallied support for him and single-handedly installed him, owning to the Asaba axis cries of marginalization all this while. The Igboid groups in Delta state are in the minority, so much so that they can't even clinch the governorship on their own and without the support of the larger ethnic groups.

I still don't get you igbos and this your chronic inferiority complex. The Agbors that you all try to claim by force keep denouncing you all. They still trace their origins to Benin, still dress like Binis, and yet you all persist with this your by-force, by-fire attache. It's ONLY the Igbo race that it's people renounce and denounce affiliation with (a la Ikwerres and Agbors). Even the Dein of Agbor (ironically he has an Igboid name too cheesy Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi, yet he too cannot proudly proclaim his Igbo origins -- I still can't fathom why these folks loathe associating with Igbos), a traditional ruler and custodian of their cultural heritage would rather claim Benin origin, a minority ethnic group -- in his latest interview he didn't even mention his Igbo heritage, not even once, I guess coz he's ashamed undecided:

Even Onitsha people are always quick to reinforce their Bini linkages and heritage. Damn! It must suck being Igbo.

I leave you with these words from Philip Emegwali: cheesy[/s]

cheesy
Crap!, The Igbos in delta didn't conquer anybody, they live peacefully with their urhobo, itshekiri, just like the Igbos in Owerri live peacefully with Igbos in rivers. They still wear the "Red caps", but when yorubas were CONQUERED in kwara and kogi, did they ban owambe caps? I heard fulfulde is the palace code language in the Emirs palace in the north, they use it when they want to decieve their hausa and yoruba subjects. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Flyoruboy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Crap!, The Igbos in delta didn't conquer anybody, they live peacefully with their urhobo, itshekiri, just like the Igbos in Owerri live peacefully with Igbos in rivers. They still wear the "Red caps", but when yorubas were CONQUERED in kwara and kogi, did they ban owambe caps? I heard fulfulde is the palace code language in the Emirs palace in the north, they use it when they want to decieve their hausa and yoruba subjects. cheesy

This will be my final exchange with you coz you're obviously a ret.a.rd so I'll rather leave you to wallow in your foolishness. The only single conquered ethnic group in Nigeria is the Igbo tribe. Scroll up and view those pictures of starving kids for a reminder, or better still, ask your dad as he was probably alive to witness that thrashing -- which explains why you all are the wailing tribe of Nigeria. Your leader, the greatest coward in the history of warfare, Ojukwu, had to shamefully escape to the Ivory Coast on asylum and abandoned his people to the mercy of the Nigerian army. Your folks are obviously yet to recover from the psychological effects of that defeat, hence the recent clamour for 'freedom' -- only slaves ask for freedom cheesy. It got so bad for your race that they lost their properties to minority tribes, so much so that after the defeat, many Igboid groups started renouncing their igbo affiliation, changing their names, and even renamed their streets (Umuola became Rumuola, in PH/Rivers cheesy grin). I'm done with your sorry ass.

7 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by ODVanguard: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

This will be my final exchange with you coz you're obviously a ret.a.rd so I'll rather leave you to wallow in your foolishness. The only single conquered ethnic group in Nigeria is the Igbo tribe. Scroll up and view those pictures of starving kids for a reminder, or better still, ask your dad as he was probably alive to witness that thrashing -- which explains why you all are the wailing tribe of Nigeria. Your leader, the greatest coward in the history of warfare, Ojukwu, had to shamefully escape to the Ivory Coast on asylum and abandoned his people to the mercy of the Nigerian army. Your folks are obviously yet to recover from the psychological effects of that defeat, hence the recent clamour for 'freedom' -- only slaves ask for freedom cheesy. It got so bad for your race that they lost their properties to minority tribes, so much so that after the defeat, many Igboid groups started renouncing their igbo affiliation, changing their names, and even renamed their streets (Umuola became Rumuola, in PH/Rivers cheesy grin). I'm done with your sorry ass.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Kestolovee95(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

[s]This will be my final exchange with you coz you're obviously a ret.a.rd so I'll rather leave you to wallow in your foolishness. The only single conquered ethnic group in Nigeria is the Igbo tribe. Scroll up and view those pictures of starving kids for a reminder, or better still, ask your dad as he was probably alive to witness that thrashing -- which explains why you all are the wailing tribe of Nigeria. Your leader, the greatest coward in the history of warfare, Ojukwu, had to shamefully escape to the Ivory Coast on asylum and abandoned his people to the mercy of the Nigerian army. Your folks are obviously yet to recover from the psychological effects of that defeat, hence the recent clamour for 'freedom' -- only slaves ask for freedom cheesy. It got so bad for your race that they lost their properties to minority tribes, so much so that after the defeat, many Igboid groups started renouncing their igbo affiliation, changing their names, and even renamed their streets (Umuola became Rumuola, in PH/Rivers cheesy grin). I'm done with your sorry ass.[/s]

You want to run away like Brig. Gen Ogundipe ran in 1966. yorubas are the ONLY GROUP of Africans that were CONQUERED AND COLONIZED by

1.) another group of unorganized nomadic africans- FULANIS

2.) Skirt wearing women of Dahomey( Amazons alias Minos) who made their old bearded men hide under rocks of Abeokuta for safety and with empty stomachs for weeks. grin grin

3.) A handful of Nupe fighters who's only reputable skill is in trading kolanuts.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by meccuno: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:

You want to run away like Brig. Gen Ogundipe ran in 1966. yorubas are the ONLY GROUP of Africans that were CONQUERED AND COLONIZED by

1.) another group of unorganized nomadic africans- FULANIS

2.) Skirt wearing women of Dahomey( Amazons alias Minos) who made their old bearded men hide under rocks of Abeokuta for safety and with empty stomachs for weeks. grin grin

3.) A handful of Nupe fighters who's only reputable skill is in trading kolanuts.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by meforyou1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chidozieude:

WHAT HAPPENED TO BIAFRA
tunde Salam. Rural osogbo riff raff. 28 year old nonentity. Closet Islamist. Short dwarf Muslim drunkard. Dealer in stolen tokunbohs. You and your generations are bloody cows. Cowards
Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:
U are right o, u will hardly see anyone speaking fulani in ilorin, even if you spend a month in ilorin all you'll be hearing is yoruba every where

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by coolitempa(f): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
When I look at these pictures...seriously I am saddened by them..... undecided undecided....so when the flat.heads become so embittered to abuse everyone....I sometimes pity them..... shocked....it is hard to believe that this thing happened in our country.....I hope we never experience this again..... undecided...they talk about Ilorin which is even more Yoruba than Ibadan but they do not understand Yoruba politics........ shocked shocked shocked....but look at them....six states were carved from them and they have only four states that are ibo.....while yorubas have at least seven or eight core states even more than the hausas but ignorance is king on NL Chukwu Abiama fast fast...... grin

meanwhile Arochukwu their birth place is under the Akpa/Akamkpas. Their properties are under Ijaw and Ikwerres....what a shameful tribe without direction

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Duru1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Per the bolded, it is a silly attempt to be hilarious. Ikwerre did not seize any Igbo properties. The property seizure was carried out by Nigerian government spurred by Yari.ba and Ijo.
Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Omololu007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

wombraiders, ecoterrors,
severusnape,
kwara and kogi wia never part of the western region
Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Omololu007(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
meforyou1:
tunde Salam. Rural osogbo riff raff. 28 year old nonentity. Closet Islamist. Short dwarf Muslim drunkard. Dealer in stolen tokunbohs. You and your generations are bloody cows. Cowards
guy you are taking stuff that happens on nairaland so personal,try to take it easy o

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Omololu007(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
yemaldo:

U are right o, u will hardly see anyone speaking fulani in ilorin, even if you spend a month in ilorin all you'll be hearing is yoruba every where
most of the ibos on nairaland are just ignorant,amechi is an ikwerre man,have never seen him wearing a red cap.ikwerre land is a conquered territory then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Flyoruboy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, it is a silly attempt to be hilarious. Ikwerre did not seize any Igbo properties. The property seizure was carried out by Nigerian government spurred by Yari.ba and Ijo.

Yeah, sure. I wonder why you are defending the Ikwerres who themselves are not shy to acknowledge and even brag about plundering/seizing/sitting on Igbo properties after the war. This subject has already been treated extensively on this same board, wella (https://www.nairaland.com/1157915/biafra-group-sues-fg-over/1). I know you all are trying to suck-up to the Ikwerres in the hopes of patching your soured relationship, but truth is truth. And please, wetin concern SWerners with abandoned property in PH? We returned your properties in the SW to you all so why bring us into the matter? You people just can't do without roping us into your foolishness. Personally, I don't give a flying care whether you all get back your properties or not, I only mentioned the episode as a rebuttal to your stvpid kinsman OP.

I refer you back to this thread which I'm sure you'll remember:

From the referenced thread:

DeCleff:

Lets see who is the mumu here

Am an Ikwerre guy, i know a man (he's late now) who was a bicycle repairer before the war ( an ilitrate for that matter) but he became a proud owner of construction company after the civil war.

He's from my town.
So for the fact u didn't get ur share of the abandoned property doesn't mean nobody did.

As for the effect of the war i felt it more than u did.

After my parents ran out of my community due to fear of the Nigerian forces, the Okirikas invaded our house & the entire community and loot.

My dad was a businessman and his money was among the assets freezed by the FG. My dsd travelled to Lagos several times in order to get his money but till date nothing was giving to him.
Infact my uncle who refused to heed to my dad's instruction to forget the money, died in his hotel room in Lagos.

My dad is still alive & can tell better.

Okijajuju1:
Most of the abandoned properties in Port-Harcourt were in D-line, Diobu and Port-Harcourt town...

Ikwerres really plundered alot of abandoned properties.. #FACT!!!

My dad even bought one in the 90's.. He abandoned it after he realised it was one of the war abandoned properties and till date its still a slum dwelling...

REVOLUTNIS: 95% properties at Aba road, D-line includes Bori camp military barracks and some parts of Diobo, Rumuomasi, Ikwere road in Port Harcourt belongs to the Igbos and MUST be return to them for peace and fairness. I know this wont be acceptable to some folks here, but pls, Don't descend on me am not Igbo but just saying the hiding truth. A God fearing and truthful Rivers man will will confirm this..........

[quote author=DeCleff post=13772595]

Duru1:

Please you can accuse an Ikwerri person of anything but certainly Abandoned Property. The abandon Property saga in Rivers State was spear-headed by northern and western political elites under Gowon’s administration, Ken Saro Wiwa, Diete-Spiff and Ijo. [/quote

Yes but we the Ikwerres also benefitted from it.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by meforyou1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
coolitempa:
When I look at these pictures...seriously I am saddened by them..... undecided undecided....so when the flat.heads become so embittered to abuse everyone....I sometimes pity them..... shocked....it is hard to believe that this thing happened in our country.....I hope we never experience this again..... undecided...they talk about Ilorin which is even more Yoruba than Ibadan but they do not understand Yoruba politics........ shocked shocked shocked....but look at them....six states were carved from them and they have only four states that are ibo.....while yorubas have at least seven or eight core states even more than the hausas but ignorance is king on NL Chukwu Abiama fast fast...... grin

meanwhile Arochukwu their birth place is under the Akpa/Akamkpas. Their properties are under Ijaw and Ikwerres....what a shameful tribe without direction
tunde salam, shemmale. U are an imbeccile. Mr woman. Oshogbo coward
Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by Armaggedon: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

internet warrior!

yoloba pple are a disgrace to manhood.

Yoloba pple are the only ethnic group in the south whose territory of ilorin was successfully annexed by the fulani emirate without a single resistance. Agbor has Obi, Asaba has Obi, ikwerre has Eze all ruling their according to their own culture but Ilorin has an Emir who takes order from sultan of sokoto in 21st century!

Yoloba men are the only people in the history of warfare to be defeated by women( dahomey women)

yoloba is the only ethnic group in nigeria that has not attempted a coup in nigeria 100 yrs history. Even the middle belt has done that.

Yoloba is the only group that begged europe to colonize them because they were being conquered from all fronts by their neighbours. Edo conquered them from lagos, fulani from them from north and nupe from central

yoloba pple are the worst army officers in nigeria. Ogundipe the next in rank, ran away when ironsi died, obj ran when murtala died but was forced to rule, diya a general was crying like a toddler before abacha, even al mustaha and ibb who you accuse of killing (kudirat and abiola her husband) and dele giwa reectively are working freely today.

Yolobas are the greatest cowards of the balck race. All they do is to sit and type yeeboe and talk like market women.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by ketiy77: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=28pt]Saraki is an Immigrate to the country of western Nigeria. he is from Nigeria. [/size]
Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by coolitempa(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
meforyou1:
tunde salam, shemmale. U are an imbeccile. Mr woman. Oshogbo coward

Baby factory product.....get lost you pitiable flat.head...... cheesy
Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by OreMI22: 1:08am On Sep 16, 2015
Is Kwara a yoruba or Hausa word?
If it is Hausa, how did yoruba allow hausa to name their state?
We all know if Lagos were owned by Yorubas, it would have had a name starting with "O" like Owobokiri state. Just as if Kwara were owned by Yoruba, it would have been a name starting with "O" such as Owena state.

We know who owns what in Nigeria, forget the hype and lies.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Used To Be In Western Region. by laudate: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Flyoruboy:

... Your folks are obviously yet to recover from the psychological effects of that defeat, hence the recent clamour for 'freedom' -- only slaves ask for freedom cheesy. ...

True! Only slaves ask for freedom.....the freeborns don't need it. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Mufti Ismail Menk ‏in Abuja For The Peace And Unity Convention (pictured) / Breaking News! Massive Protest In London On Murderous Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.